6 year affair

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
davymacuk

6 year affair

Post by davymacuk »

25th September 1985 7.30 pm,my mother-in-law appears at our house,she was wanting to borrow £20,my wife was at work,I was home alone,with two kids.As I'd lent her money before and always had problems getting my money back I refused,I had been married 7 years to her daughter,and in that time had grown to dislike her,she was a stout woman about 5'6" in height and large breasts,she wore various wigs so you never knew what you were getting with her,blonde,brunette,red head,long hair short hair every style going and she thought she was attractive,but I thought the opposite,she was an ugly tart,57 years of age,and always on the cadge,so it couldn't have been a surprise to her when I refused to lend her £20,she then said to me how desperate she was and even offered me a blowjob for the £20,I still refused her,im married to your daughter I said now go home and stop pestering me,she then said well I will just have to seduce you.oh for God,s sake I said,you have more chance of borrowing £20 of me than seducing me,and that's no chance,I closed the door hoping she would go home,she then calls through the door I,'ll be back in an hour,have £20 ready for me,and of she went.I got the kids ready to put them to bed,then started to think, should I tell my wife about her mother,or should I just leave it with nothing said,how could this 57 year old ugly woman believe she could seduce me,oh no it didn,t even bear thinking about it, it was 9pm I put the kids to bed and was watch in a bit of telly,then I thought thank God it's been over anhour and she's not came back,my wife finishes work at midnight,gets a taxi home and is in by 00.10,it's now 9.30 and I catch a glimpse of a shadow pass my front window,oh no I thought,I hope its not the old hag,but sure enough there's a knock at the door,yes it's her she's back, should I just ignore her I thought,or just give her £20 to get rid of her,I decided on the latter,so I open the door to give her what she wants,she pushed passed me and entered,she wore a jet black curly wig,and was plastered in make up,she looked a right tart,how I would picture a good time girl,big red shiny lips loads of eyeliner,with a little quirky flick in th3 eyelinergod she looked tarty but sexy,but she was still ugly,she had on a vibrant red shiny and noisy nylon raincoat,this had my Willy twitching,the coat looked to small for her so it was very tight on her ample body,especially on her large breasts,she pushed the door closed and lunged towards me trying to kiss me,I held her off,she did look great in this coat though,oh what a turn on,I said to her,ok,ok I'll lend you £20,but you must go,im going nowhere till I've had you deep inside me she said,I've built myself up to this and its going to happen,I've wanted you for years,and I fantasise about it all the time,she came towards me again grabbing my hands and placing them on her breasts,oooh she said please rub the coat on them,she said how much she loved the noise of the rusty coat material,it was a little thicker than other nylon rainmac so it was crispy and r ustly,oh my God I was going very hard between my legs,she grabbed for my baby and pushed her red red lips onto mine,then forced her tongue into my mouth,surprisingly I responded,I was In a full blown snog with this ugly tarty woman who was 30 years my senior our kisses got wetter and sexier,the feeling and sight smell taste of her red raincoat made me feel very very horny,I wanted her so much,oh squeeze my tits she demanded,so as I did while kissing her full I felt her crisp nylon coat slide on what I now discovered was another raincoat underneath,this was a very shiny blue rubbery coat,but there was no scent of rubber,however it did have an aroma taste and feel that was so welcoming to every part of me,,oh she said,it's true you do have a big one,yes I said but lets be careful,she loved my boaby,she was gagging and begging to have it deep inside her,by this time we were in the front room on the sofa,I felt her bare white thighs that were cold and moved my fingers to her very wet pussy,I soon found her throbbing clitty that had a pulse as it thronged we snagged kissed sucked licked,we were like 2 schoolkids madly in love,she moaned she helped she screamed,but was always begging for more,I took her arms out of the nylon coat and could feel my now naked body sliding and rubbing on her highly glossed laquered red rubbery Mac,it reminded me of a gangster coat with pointed flaps front and back with D rings in the flaps,she enjoyed telling me to suck it to lick it,but it realy excited me when she begged me to slap her arse with the coat on as I said this coat was rubbery,but not totally rubber,it had a hairy cotton backing was very soft and supple,was cold to touch and feel a real sexy Mac,and she knew it,how she knew I had a fetish for raincoat I never found out,but she knew,and she also had a fetish for some rainwear,how could an ugly tart suddenly become so beautiful,so attractive,I wanted her so much, she had no knickers on and her pussy was very hairy, very wet,and I was longing to suck on her wet throbbing clitty,the aroma from her raincoat also excited me,I love sucking and tasting her Mac,I was now rubbing her hard erect clitty with my massive b oaby,again she's begging me put it in,the lovemaking with this woman was the best ever,she was so lubes up with her own juices that my 8 in her slid in with ease,but she did whimper and moan as I slid full into her gorgeous vice like pussy,we kissed and sucked on each other,and it was so beautiful,she wrapped her legs around me as i pounded her,she put her rubbery arms around me and pulled me tight,what a woman,she was a dream come true,what a lover she was,she would put her lips in my mouth,she would put her tongue in my mouth,with me reciprocating as we pumped away at each others he must have had about 3 orgasms and squirting with each one as she came all over my very hard boaby it was hot fluids she would squirt,and then it would trickle down onto my ballsac we kissed and sucked loads more and then we pumped and pumped till she was screaming at me to shoot it up her,she was sweating in the rubbery coat but I still loved the feel, sight, look,and taste of this coat I had the best orgasm I ever had in my life as i squirted loads and loads inside her,I got this fantastic dizzy feeling in my head as i orgasmed,oh what a lovely feeling,she got up tidied herself then said can i borrow £20 now,I said I decided to lend it you anyway,she then said well I've been looking for an excuse to ride you for ages,I've even been out looking in charity shops for r aincoats to excite you,,and I've got another coat I like so I will have to wear that when I pay you back the £20 she did the buttons on her coat put the nylon coat back on,but left it unbuttoned,grabbed hold of me and had her tongue in my mouth again,gosh I wanted her there and then again but my wife was due in so she had to leave,I was so relieved my kids didn't wake,and I gave her a playful slap on her arse as she left at last I had found a woman who loves rainwear, not quite as much as me, but its a start,and i now thought of this ugly tart of an old woman as my beautiful lover,this was the start of a 6 year affair that only ended because of health,and eventually her death in 1992,but not before she started me out on a money lending scheme with her friends and neighbours,I am well known for my large babes and my love for r aincoats thanks to Liz my mother in law,oh my what a lover she was and she taught me many more kinks and fetishes
blackmacjay

Re: 6 year affair

Post by blackmacjay »

I'm sure this is a raincoat fetish story.

But without punctuation I cannot read it. So please redo it with spacing and punctuation and I'll be delighted to read it.
davymacuk

Post by davymacuk »

So sorry blackmajay,im not that very well educated, but I'm sure someone who is educated,could work the story out,you must be a fast reader
rubbermackintosh

Post by rubbermackintosh »

It's just bloody awful English and grammar. 2 out of 10 for trying. Now write it properly or get ten lashes of the cane you naughty boy.
mason

Post by mason »

I'm so tempted to delete the whole thing. Apart from being so badly written that it would fail even a Year 7 English writing assignment, it also involves incest and that's something I definitely frown on.

Pleease re-write it minus the incest angle, or it goes.
cagouled rambler

Post by cagouled rambler »

davymacuk wrote: June 25th, 2020, 6:01 pm So sorry blackmajay,im not that very well educated, but I'm sure someone who is educated,could work the story out,you must be a fast reader
I understood it .Great story ,don't be sorry about anything. We all share the same passion for raingear and that's the main thing !!
shinymacs

Post by shinymacs »

Not sure where the incest angle comes in with a Mother-in-Law ?? I read and understood it...think you are being a bit harsh on the guy as he has made an attempt with a good story...Wish it had happened to me...lol.
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

Incest ?????......Where???.....Not bad really when its deciphered...Thanks
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

I had no trouble reading it and I think daveymacuk should be congratulated on having posted it up here. I'm sorry if some of you find the grammar and spelling not quite up to your standards but at least he made the effort.
rubnylon2

Post by rubnylon2 »

I did enjoy that many of us have dreams just like it. My mother in law had fabulous rubberised mackintosh but alas she never seduced me.