Custom made cagoule....2 (Non explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
furryhood

Custom made cagoule....2 (Non explicit)

Post by furryhood »

Now, having been on lockdown for many weeks, my imagination seems to have gone into overtime. Though I say it myself, the cagoul I made, has become a favourite. It's so easy to lock myself into its folds and with hands locked into its deep pockets it almost takes on a straitjacket type effect. So, in my boredness, I have continued to modify. A thick flap of the same gorgeous shiny vinyl material has been carefully sewn onto the hood which can be left folded inside the hood when down, but can be pulled across the lower part of the face, covering mouth and nose when the hood is up, pressed even more into place when zip is fully up. Yes a large storm flap or mask. Also great for hiding a nice big gag! Also we have discovered that the little chain that connects front and back hems between the legs, is just the right height to also lock on the zips of my shiny thigh boots! Heaven forbid! So now on several occasions, she, who IS the boss, has had me tottering round the house bound into my shiny macky cagoule, gurgling behind a big red ball gag while pointing and laughing, and threatening further hours and possibly night's of further torment. Deep joy! My next creation I think could be an ankle length over the head cagoule style mac. This could be very restrictive. Watch this space.......
Last edited by furryhood on July 25th, 2022, 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnnyrbr

Re: Custom made cagoule....2

Post by Johnnyrbr »

Sounds awesome !!! Certainly like the sound of the storm flap. On Sealware site there is a SBR mack called Bizarre which always gets my full attention
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

My sort of fantasy. I adore being tied or locked up in vinyl hooded macs.
wetrainwear

Post by wetrainwear »

I'm with you Mackymick, can't beat being tied up in a hooded mackintosh and ofcourse knee or thigh high boots.
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

I have to say, Furryhood, your stories, fantasy or not, are really well written. Certainly do it for me. Ive read them all now and each and every one tick all my boxes. I cant wait for the next instalments. My favorite is the 'Fantasy becomes reality' trilogy. Absolutely brilliant. If you are a shiny hooded mac fan who like bondage give it a look! Please keep writing!!!!
furryhood

Post by furryhood »

Thank you for your kind comments. I would like to add more, but it appears we have an epic in our midst!!!!
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Maybe make a ankle length cagoule that can me locked to the ankles?
Lets get swishy!
Kaggyfan

Post by Kaggyfan »

Hello everybody. Im new here and a big time kaggy fan. Love this. I hope this is a true situation! Would happily do a test run in such a wonderfully described garment!
thicko2008

Post by thicko2008 »

Your stories are really interesting love to be totally encased in shiny outfits in the cagoule you've made with your hooded encasement bound and gaged with tight strapping and mittens added as well love to meet a lady like your wife to keep me bound all weekend without release no matter how i begged Alan
thicko2008

Post by thicko2008 »

Your stories are really interesting love to be totally encased in shiny outfits in the cagoule you've made with your hooded encasement bound and gaged with tight strapping and mittens added as well love to meet a lady like your wife to keep me bound all weekend without release no matter how i begged Alan