The Boss

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
JellyMan

The Boss

Post by JellyMan »

The evening meal was strained. Discussions about the project were difficult and it was clear that the boss wanted the impossible. Add to that the fact that the meal wasn't great, I weighed up my options for resigning on the spot and going home. I excused myself and found some relief as I stood in front of the bathroom mirror, trying to think how on earth I could deliver on 1st June without cancelling my dream holiday that Kirsty and I had been saving up for for two years. But if I left the job we certainly wouldn't be able to go to Florida as I would be job hunting. Depressed, I left the bathroom and closed the door behind me ready to go back downstairs and face the Director's acid tongue. Then I spotted, through the open bedroom door, something shiny poking out from an almost closed wardrobe. I crept in and touched the material. "Oh you naughty bugger", I thought as I slipped the shiny latex through my fingers. I checked behind me, nobody there, then opened the door to see what form of lovely garment the edge was part off. To my horror the wardrobe made a horrible screeching sound as the door swung back. I was stunned, and froze for a second. Then I spied the heavenly sight of a fully stocked fetish paradise, from the long black black rubber macintosh, recently freed from being caught in the door, to the black patent leather harness at the other end, with nylon cagoules, heavy waders, plastic macs, jackets and trousers as well as a box on the floor stocked with fetish underwear.
I didn't know what to do, if I tried to close the door it would make that awful sound and alert the boss even more, but leaving it open would prove I had been in the room. I grabbed the door and closed it as slowly and quietly as possible, but it still sounded like it was screaming, "he's in your room, sack him, sack him!"
I crept downstairs, trying to play it as cool as I could, but there was nobody there. I checked all the rooms, then it dawned on me that the boss must have gone upstairs to the loo whilst I was poking around in the wardrobe, so would have definitely heard me.
Comfirmation came when I heard footsteps descending the stairs, and my heart started to race. I could forget about resigning as I was about to be sacked for sure.
The boss stood in front of me with a face like thunder. Her copper-red hair seemed to burn in anger and her stern but attractive face was preparing to deliver more stinging comments, but he think I had a wide smile on my face. Her hands were on her hips, and she was naked except for a clear plastic mac. I was very confused, but weirdly aroused by this repulsive woman who had made every day of my life at work hell for the last year.
"If you want to keep your job then get upstairs now", she demanded.
I tried to make a face that said, "I really don't want to, but I suppose I must do what I am told", whilst inside welcoming the opportunity to explore the kinky outfits more.
Stella walked ahead of me up the stairs, he rounded bottom swished back and forth under the transparent vinyl making a lovely crackly sound. I tried to see between her legs, but her stocky thighs prevented it.
In the bedroom she commanded me to strip off, which I did dutifully, suddenly I thought of Kirsty, at home alone, thinking of me enduring a horrible meal with my odious line manager, and I felt guilty.
Stella stepped up to the open wardrobe and checked the hangers one by one, discarding them until she reached a clear plastic one-piece suit, where she paused. I thought I had died and gone to heaven, but she continued. I would have adored being forced to wear that suit, but she was now checking out the nylon cagoules and a pacamac, but finally picked out the leather harness with silver studs.
"Put it on", she demanded.
This sounded fun, but given all the other lovely outfits she could have chosen, I felt quite disappointed and clearly was too slow for her liking.
"Shift it boy, I don't have all night", she hissed.
I put the outfit on, what little of it there was, and saw myself in the mirror on the inside of the wardrobe door, and thought I looked ridiculous.
Suddenly I heard a loud swish of plastic, followed by a 'thwack' and a sharp pain in my right buttock, "get on the bed now", she demanded.
I did as I was told. Ordinarily I would find this very exciting, but there was something mildly sinister about this woman, as if she meant me real harm, not just a bit of sexy pain.
She grabbed my limp dick roughly, "this will not do", she scolded, "you had better get hard if you ever want to make it to departmental manager".
I would have killed to see Kirsty dressed like this during sex, but somehow Stella managed to turn me off, even watching her large boobs bobbing under the clear vinyl as she tried to yank my manhood to attention.
I closed my eyes and tried to pretend I was about to fuck my girlfriend in a plastic raincoat, but the boss's rough handling was not like my beloved Stella's gentle touch.
After a few moments of fumbling and failure to rise to the occasion, I decided my career was not worth all the abuse, got up and took off the harness and threw it on the bedroom floor.
The boss did not react, there was confusion in her eyes and for the first time ever, saw the slightest vulnerability.
I had only ever had rainwear fun in my own and seen women wearing plastic in videos, and was not about to turn down the opportunity of feeling something, so before leaving the room I grabbed Stella firmly, pulled her to me, and kissed her roughly on the lips.
My reaction was immediate as the cool vinyl hit my naked skin with the feeling of a real woman through the plastic mac, I gripped her rounded buttocks.
I paused with my hard dick pressing against the soft vinyl covering her rounded tummy, expecting to be shouted at and hounded out of the house, and job, but she did nothing.
I held her more softly and this time gave her a proper kiss which she responded to by kissing back. I ran my hand up her back over the soft plastic whilst caressing her bottom with the other hand.
I turned to the wardrobe and quickly found the clear suit, took it out, and held it up against my nude form to check for sizing. The boss remained silent neither approving nor disapproving of my actions.
I staggered on one leg as I slipped the other one into the open garment and delighted in the cool feeling as the shiny vinyl enveloped my leg until I was ready to put the other leg in. Stella stepped forward and held my shoulder to steady me as I slipped the second foot in. The suit was a bit small for me, and so I struggled to get the arms in and found it tight over my shoulders. My erect penis poked out through the opening at the bottom of the full-length open zip. I wanted to know what it would be like to be fully encased in the super material, but at the same time wanted access to my dick. The boss solved the problem as she gently eased my manhood back under the clear plastic and slowly zipped me up, until her knuckle touched my chin, then she ran her hands over my front and down to my trapped penis which she caressed through the suit.
All remnants of the evil woman disappeared as I gently eased her back onto the bed. She drew her legs up and opened them to reveal her shaved pussy draped in wonderful shiny vinyl. My suit tugged me tightly as I put my head between her legs and kissed her clit gently, then ran my hands up her Macintosh and gave her nipples a gentle squeeze as I licked her pussy.
For the first time ever I heard a word come out of the Business Director's mouth: "please", she said quietly, "hurt me".
I was shocked, not sure how to respond. "Is this a trap?", I thought, "don't forget this woman is a real bitch, maybe I am being set up for sexual harrassment".
"Please bite me", she said in what seemed like a genuine voice.
I look the folds of her labia between my teeth and gave a gentle bite.
"Harder", she pleaded.
I bit a little harder, concerned that I might draw blood.
Stella arched her back and moaned, "harder"
I slipped my hand back onto her nipple and squeezed it quite hard.
"Oh yes, harder", she pleaded.
I squeezed very hard, using a pinching motion between index finger and thumb, whilst sucking her clit.
"Oh yes, hurt me please", she continued to insist.
I was at the limit of what I felt comfortable doing, even though I could have cheerfully murdered this woman who made my life at work a living hell.
Suddenly I decided I needed reinforcements, so went straight for the bedside table, in the hope of finding a dildo or something to assist me. The top drawer was filled with beard and men's hair products and was clearly not Stella's; a stark reminder that I was treading on dangerous ground. I quickly went to the other side of the bed and found a treasure trove of naughtiness in the second drawer down. I tested the huge rabbit which buzzed eagerly in to life. Under it we're secreted a paid of golden nipple clamps, but upon pulling them out I discovered they were connected together with a fine chain.
As I turned Stella was staring at me, her face was thunder, but I ignore it and pushed her back on the bed with her legs draped over the end. I think she was going to protest, so I placed my hand firmly over her mouth and said, "shhh".
The anger in her eyes faded, and she allowed me to clip the nipple clamps on under her plastic Mac, with the chain coming out the front I was able to pull on them and make her face screw up in a mixture of pain and pleasure.
She parted her legs as if to invite me in. I decided to prepare the vibrator with some lube from the draw, which I did purposefully slowly, making the boss lie with her cunt on full display in what might have been regarded as a demeaning pose, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I slipped the fake cock into her then switched it on to the lowest setting. I slowly unzipped her raincoat and pulled the corners of the front between her legs, either side of the throbbing rabbit, then turned it to the second setting and she gave a little moan. I lifted her bottom slightly off the bed with one hand whilst making sure the vibrator stayed in place with the other.
I was starting to get very hot in my plastic suit and my hard dick felt wonderfully trapped in the tight transparent material. At that moment I decided I was not going to fuck the boss, but would make her come if I could. The only vagina I wanted my manhood in was Kirsty's, but would do anything else to secure a promotion and more money, "does that make me a rent boy?", I thought to myself.
Stella was enjoying my attentions, and I had to admit to myself that I was very much enjoying dominating her, made all the more pleasurable knowing that it was at least in part payback for past humiliations by her. Now I had license to hurt her. It felt good.
The vibrator went straight to number four and I tugged hard on the chain as the boss cried out. Her nipples were distended under the shiny plastic and I realised the chain just about reached to the shaft of the fake cock, so I pulled it underneath, freeing my hand but keeping the pressure on the clamps. I think the vibrations were going up the chain and adding to Stella's pleasure. With my free hand i grabbed the ends of the front of the Mac and pulled it tight between the boss' legs, each flap going either side of the vibrator, making the shiny plastic tight over her naked front and cut into her cunt. Stella arched her back and made it look like her nipples were going to be ripped off, but it didn't stop her, so I passed my hand under her buttocks and pulled the vinyl ends even harder. I realised that I was rubbing my crotch against Stella's leg and some pre-cum had lubricatd the inside of the plastic suit. To stop myself from coming I moved to the side of the bed to create a pocket of space around my dick. My left hand was on the vibrator and my right was under my manager's back, grasping the Mac and pulling it very hard between her buttocks. Although my dick was loose under the clear vinyl now, the sight of Stella's chubby body encased in the tight Mac with her big boobs stretched down by the taught chain almost made me come. She screamed as I flipped the button up to max and pulled the Mac as hard as I could, hoping I was hurting her in retribution for her treatment of me, but realising that she was thoroughly enjoying every moment.
Suddenly I felt her free left hand on my plastic clad thigh as it moved up and grasped my dick inside the suit. Her whole body was shaking with pleasure, some of which traveled down her arm to my cock. Her back arched even further and her face was contorted as she shuddered and her legs clamped my hand as she came, making me lose my load inside the clear vinyl crotch. Cum shot down the inside of the leg, and I remember wondering if this was the most amount I had ever produced, or if it was an illusion caused by the fact that it had nowhere to go!
Stella slowly relaxed. Her eyes were closed tight as the mac loosened and I slipped my hand out from under her. I lay down on the bed next to the boss, delighting in the damp, hot, plastic sticking to me.
"What do you think you are doing? Get out of my bed!", the bitch had returned.
I was about to comply, suddenly afraid of this woman, but then I pushed her over and slapped her naked exposed buttock so hard my hand hurt, "i'll lay in your bed if I want to", I said bravely.

I stumbled in through the door. It was much later than I had intended as I crept upstairs. Kirsty was sitting up in bed and she looked surprised to see me, "I didn't hear you come in, was it awful?"
"The food was not good and the company was slightly worse", I replied, "but I still have a job I think". I sat on the side of the bed and stripped off and started tclimb in.
"Er, aren't you going to have a wash first?", my wife asked, sounding a bit nervous.
"I'm too tired", I said as I yawned and climbed under the covers.
"Really you, er, ought to, you know...", she stuttered.
"Aw come on, I'm knackered, I'll have a good shower in the morning", and I rolled over to give her a goodnight kiss on the cheek. She seemed oddly unresponsive and didn't move.
"Oh you don't have your nightie on Hun", I commented as my hand brushed her naked tummy. She didn't reply.
I turned over and went to go to sleep, but as I moved my hand brushed her thigh and I realised she was wearing pants, but oddly smooth and not her normal cotton briefs. I explored some more, "are you wearing nothing but silk knickers? You saucy moo! Were you expecting the milkman instead of me?", I joked.
Still no reply.
My hand rested on her crotch and the feeling was electric.
She pulled away, "I must pop to the loo", and started to get up. I quickly put the light on and caught her half way out the door wearing nothing but a pair of clear plastic pants. Her small pink vibrator lay silent on the bed.
"Babe?", I called out, but she didn't stop.
I ran after her but she locked he self in the bathroom.
"Kirst, babe, are you ok?", I pleaded from the other side of the door.
"Go away, I, er, I, have, er, womens troubles", she sobbed.
"Come out, please?", I pleaded.
"Give me a Moment", her voice sounded angry and nervous at the same time, like a trapped animal.
The toilet flushed and I hoped she hadn't tried to dispose of the evidence, but when the door opened, to my relief, she was still wearing them.
"I thought you hated plastic?", i quizzed, "when we first met, and I suggested you buy that Mac when it was pouring with rain in Croydon, you were very angry with me and insisted you didn't need it. You almost caught pneumonia that night."
Kirsty looked embarrassed.
I took her hand and led her gently back to the bedroom. She looked like she had been told off and hung her head down. I knew I needed to confess to my own desires quickly, before she stormed out in embarrassment.
I went to the wardrobe and pulled a board at the bottom aside to reveal a small space. I put my hand inside and felt around for the smooth material, then pulled out my own secret stash. I turned and grinned, holding up a pair of similar plastic pants.
My wife paused, "are you mocking me?", she said.
I pulled down my trousers and pants. My manhood was semi stiff - the view of Kirsty was a turn-on, but her embarrassment made me unsure. I slipped the pants on, revelling in in the cracklings sound and the cool feel as the plastic enveloped my crotch.
"These are mine. I, er, like wearing them. You look very sexy, I wish I had known", now I was sounding nervous, suddenly wondering if she was telling the truth and did need the garment for medical reasons.
"Known what?", she replied tersely.
"Known that you like them too", I offered shyly.
"I told you. I have women's problems. I don't want to wear them. I have to", she scowled.
"Surely you need a pad or something? What do you have that requires you to wear plastic pants again naked skin?", I pushed.
"Shut up!", she demanded, "I said it's women's things, you wouldn't understand", she was angry, but the fact that she wasn't trying to take them off, or tell me off for my secret fetish, suggested we were more alike than I could ever have dreamed of.

The next morning I awoke. For the first time ever I had slept in plastic pants with my wife next to me. I tentatively moved my hand and touched Kirsty's bottom. I smiled to myself as I felt the reassuring softness of her own clear knickers, and instantly got an erection at wondering about her pussy enveloped in sexy vinyl all night.

My balls ached so much as we sat at the kitchen table. Usually coming twice was a struggle, and only then with a good 20 minutes in between. We had sex four times since waking, not to mention once before bed, and of course my earlier unloading with the boss. We joked about whether either of us were brave enough to wear the pans under our work clothes, but agreed that we weren't, but I couldn't help wondering how a day in plastic pants might unravel, alone in Stella's office? What to do about work and the boss was something that would have to be resolved later.
hotwilly

Re: The Boss

Post by hotwilly »

Nice story , is there a part 2 , it reads as if there could be?
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Buttons

Post by Buttons »

Great story Jellyman, I loved it, very descriptive too and well written. I too am looking forward to how he deals with the boss.
Bring on the rain :D
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

I left it open for a sequel waiting for someone to request one. I suppose I had better put finger to keyboard! In my life I have worked for several women. Unlike the men, they always seem to fit into either the "absolutely brilliant boss", or "total bitch" category - nothing in between. My story was aimed at anyone who has had the latter and needs a way to get their own back at them.