Some like it hot - part 4

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
JellyMan

Some like it hot - part 4

Post by JellyMan »

Ella was feeling depressed and not even her black latex Mac could cheer her up. She sat on the bed encased in rubber, but thinking only of Gino and wishing he was with here now. She had two more days of her holiday but was seriously considering going home early, even though the weather had improved and was currently light drizzle outside. Then there was a knock at the front door. "Only Gino knows I am here", she thought, "he's come back for me!", and excitedly she ran to let him in.
It wasn't Gino. Ella was so disappointed that she didn't care that she had answered the door in nothing but her black Mac, although it was buttoned up.
The young girl stood staring for a moment before speaking, "I thought I ought to return this to you", and handed over a folded pink parcel. Ella took it without checking the condition of her favourite plastic jelly jacket, feeling ever so slightly happier, "oh thanks". She was about to close the door when she paused, "how did you find me?"
"I saw you come in last night", Sandy replied.
"But we didn't come from the restaurant, you must have followed us to the guest house first?"
"Er, yes", the girl replied, "I didn't want to intrude, but I thought you would want your jacket back. Sorry for taking it. I think it is really cute, but Ali didn't agree and in fact, well, she said she didn't like what we did in the hut".
"She seemed to be enjoying it as far as I could see", Ella commented.
"Well, er, I had better be off now, oh nice macintosh by the way", Sandy said as she turned to leave, then held up a carrier bag that she had been carrying which Ella had not noticed before, "I got you a present, to say sorry for taking your jacket, I could see you were well protected from the rain last night, except for one thing..."
Ella took the bag and opened it, feeling a bit embarrassed by this gesture, "boots?"
"More like wellingtons, for the rain you see", Sandy said.
They were technically wellingtons because they were rubber but quite a fitted shape and a gloss black which could easily pass for a fashion item from a distance.
"Wait!", said Ella, "would you like a cup of tea? I have cake, as a thank you for returning my jacket and these, er, lovely boots?"
The girl paused, "um, ok, I'd love a cup".
Sandy sat down on the sofa, her white blouse was wet from the rain and the knees of her blue jeans were damp.
"Why didn't you put the jacket on it the rain?", Ella asked, people nowadays seem to want to get wet rather than wear the appropriate protection.
"I washed it for you and didn't want to mess it up", the girl replied.
"I have to say it looked good on you, you know, when we met at the restaurant", Ella said.
"And before? In the lifeguard hut? Did I look good then?", Sandy queried with a nervous edge to her voice.
Ella looked a bit embarassed at the question.
"You know, when I was naked with it on. Did I look good to you?", the girl pressed for an answer.
Ella avoided the question, "how do you like your tea?"
Sandy ignored the counter question, "you looked good, you looked very good, you are a very beautiful woman".
"You, er, are a very attractive girl, and my jacket did look good on you", Ella replied grudgingly.
Sandy smiled, "white no sugar please".
The latex mac was heavy and not the most suitable outfit at the moment. Ella considered slipping into the bedroom and changing but then the girl asked from the other room, "that's a nice raincoat. Is it rubber? Were you just going out, I'm sorry if I stopped you".
"No I just had a shower and it was the only thing I had to hand when you knocked", Ella replied playfully, then walked in to the living room with a tray of tea and biscuits.
Sandy looked aghast, "so does that mean you don't have anything on underneath? I mean, if you don't then do you want to get changed, I don't mind waiting?"
"It's very comfortable actually, how much milk would you like?", Ella replied in a matter of fact way. She was watching Sandy's expression and noticed how her eyes were fixated on her knees that poked out of the black rubber as she sat perched on the edge of the chair. She took a sip of tea and ever so slightly parted her legs, not enough to reveal anything but was testing the girl's reaction. Sure enough she gave a small gasp then quickly sipped some tea to try to cover up where she was gazing.
Ella didn't take offence, but bent over to spoon some sugar into her cup, even though she didn't like sugar, making sure to show a large amount of cleavage. She was enjoying teasing Sandy very much when she realised that she must be a lesbian and the idea that she might find Ella sexy was cute.
"I am quite warm", Ella said and fanned her face with her hand whilst opening the front of the mac a just fraction.
"Oh look at the time, I think I need to go now, thanks for the tea", Sandy got up, her face was turning red from embarrassment.
Ella stood up and whilst Sandy's back was turned she deliberately loosened her belt and undid the remainder of the buttons on the mac. As she reached the front door Sandy turned to thank her host again, but at that moment Ella let the rubber raincoat open to reveal her naked form, "whoops, sorry about that", she said, but made no attempt to close the garment, giving Sandy a full frontal.
The girl froze, unable to take her eyes off Ella.
Ella wasn't sure what she was doing, but the idea of being alone without Gino gone was very depressing, and she didn't mind if Sandy liked looking at her, so long as there was no actual touching involved, after all she was straight and totally besotted with her Italian man.
Ella suddenly realised that her actions couldn't lead to any good ending and closed her mac tightly around her, keeping her arms folded, "I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. Forgive me, please?"
Sandy looked puzzled, "are you mocking me? Were you leading me on for a laugh? I'm sorry that I like you and yes, I did follow you and want to meet you. My best friend told me last night that she didn't want to be seen with a lesbian because she only liked men and I cramped her style. So sorry if I thought for a moment that you might be different. Ali liked me touching her for a short while and you seemed to enjoy my attention in the hut. Sorry if I hoped for more."
Ella was shocked, "look I am truly sorry, but Gino is my love, I can't love another, It's not because you are a woman, I just that I want to be with him".
Something happened in that moment. Ella saw a vulnerability and sadness in Sandy's eye.
"Come back in for a moment, let's talk", she said.
Sandy had nothing better to do so agreed.

The two women sat on the sofa together, to begin with things were awkward, but when Sandy opened up about her feelings for Ali then Ella admitted she had always had unrequited feelings for a friend Sam, and that this solo holiday was by way of getting over being let down, that Gino was an accidental encounter and a way of getting back at Sam. Sandy was excited to learn that the friend was Samantha, a colleague at work who caught Ella's eye when she wore a black PVC mac to work one day. Sandy touched Ella's knee, just at the place where the rubber ended and bare skin began, "well all I can say is that Sam has made a huge mistake", she paused for a moment to see the woman's reaction but Ella did nothing, seeming to not notice the hand. Sandy tipped forward slightly, her hand moved up the leg just a short way, under the black rubber. Again Ella didn't react, so she slipped her hand even further up and now she was close enough to smell the strong aroma of latex rubber as their lips touched gently, but still Ella was not responding, but at least she wasn't pushing Sandy away. Now the side of Sandy's index finger brushed Ella's pussy and finally a slight response as she parted her legs. Ella dove forward and kissed Sandy hard whilst grabbing her shoulders and pushing her back onto the sofa but Sandy managed to keep her hand between Ella's legs as Ella started to undress her until soon she was naked with this large lady lying on her with the wonderful aroma of rubber as the mac draped over both of them. The sofa was turned away from the window, but still passers-by could have easily worked out what naughtiness was going on in that small living room from the various writhing limbs that came in to view. Neither of the woman seemed concerned at their somewhat public exhibition as they became lost in passion. Ella adjusted her mac so that it flowed down over both their bodies, her large breasts hung down and swamped Sandy's relatively small chest. Sandy was trapped by Ella's weight and enjoying the feel of her round stomach pressing on hers with things hotting up under the latex covering. Suddenly Sandy was aware of a noise outside, giggling; the two women retracted their arms and legs behind the sofa so that they could no longer be seen from the road. They both paused, not breathing until the sound stopped. Ella burst out laughing and Sandy joined in, "how are we going to get out of here without being seen?"
Ella had a plan and rolled onto the floor crawling like a soldier towards the door, looking as she did to see if she could be seen from the road. Once out of the room and out of sight she called to Sandy, "crawl along the ground and you can't be seen".
"I don't know, I don't have any clothes on, I don't want to risk being noticed!"
"Put this on", Ella said, and she slipped off the Mac and threw it over to the sofa. The black rubber thwacked against Sandy's bare skin, she quickly slipped it on, enjoying the warm smooth material straight from Ella's body. Before sliding off the sofa Sandy popped her feet into the rubber boots, but now she was clothed she simply walked across the room towards Ella who was crouching, naked, in the doorway.
Ella watched the shiny boots walking slowly across the short distance from the sofa. Her eyes went up the rubber coat until she was looking up at Sandy from below. Sandy put her hands in the deep pockets and opened the coat, Ella's face was just in front of her pussy but she was looking up into Sandy eyes when the latex enveloped her and pushed her mouth between her legs. Ella couldn't see a thing, but enjoyed being forced onto the girl's pussy. Then Sandy eased forwards down the small hallway forcing Ella onto her back, who first grabbed Ella's thighs then worked her way down until she was clutching the back's of the black rubber boots before finally laying back on the rough carpet as Sandy lowered herself onto the woman's face. All Ella could sense was the wetness of Sady's cunt, its lovely smell and the strong aroma of latex which was draped entirely over her so Sandy could only feel Ella's tongue in her vagina. Suddenly Ella felt her legs being forcibly parted and a cool feeling of something hard rubbing her as Sandy worked the top of a boot foot into her pussy and the rough carpet scratched her back and buttocks as she was pounded rhythmically by the leg, causing her mouth and nose to rub Into Sandy.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Both women froze, "shit! It's Ali come to see where I have got to", said Sandy with a lord whisper. She quickly stood up, "she can't find me here, like this, or any chance I had with her will be ruined".
Ella eased herself up feeling very annoyed and disappointed at the interruption. She grabbed a dressing gown from the back of the bathroom door as Sandy hid in the bedroom.

Ella was gone for ages and Sandy was bored, so she decided to investigate the wardrobe which, to her delight, was fully stocked for kinky fun, "Ella, what sort of a naughty girl are you?", she thought as she took out a long black PVC raincoat with matching trousers. Just then she heard voices getting closer coming towards the bedroom. The door opened and Ella came in, followed by Gino. Sandy was stark naked except for Ella's new shiny boots and quickly covered her modesty with the mac, she was confused and a bit angry at seeing the Italian man.
"Gino jumped ship in liverool, well technically jumped coach, and made his way back here to see me", said Ella.
"And did you tell him he wasn't wanted? Did you tell him that we are together? That you like girls?", Sandy replied with anger in her voice.
"It's not that simple", Ella responded, holding her head down as she spoke.
"Oh, I see, fuck me when you want then dump me as soon as mister tanned muscles comes back, well thanks for nothing!"
"Look Sandy, just wait a second, I think we are all a bit confused at the moment", Ella said.
"I am", said Gino.
"Shut up, that is not helping", replied Ella, "I like you both ok. I didn't expect to see Gino again and now..."
"Now he's here you want cock not pussy, is that it, or worse, you think you can have both?", Sandy was getting very angry, "well have him, see if I care", and with that she threw down the PVC mac and stormed out of the bedroom, barging past the couple as she did.
In the living room she took no notice of the fact that she was naked in front of the window and in full view of the street as she pulled her clothes on, and just before she stormed out she pulled the shiny boots back on, stole Ella's pink plastic jacket and slammed the door, carrying her own shoes in the carrier that she had bought the boots in.

Sandy sat on the concrete wall above the beach with her legs drawn up and her arms wrapped tightly around them with her face planted in the plastic sleeves of the stolen jacket which she had zipped up to her chin.

Gino smiled at Ella in the hope of getting one in return, but she just slumped on the sofa, not realising that she had adopted the exact same posture and hat Sandy was currently in but in the Blue dressing gown. She knew that she ought to be glad that Gino had returned but deep down was missing Sandy.
Gino stood staring at Ella not sure what to do, then he said, "Gino make everything ok", and left. Ella didn't try to stop him, she didn't really acknowledge what was happening until after the click of the door latch closing behind him.

Sandy was wondering how painful it would be to drown, it would answer a lot of things, but she knew she was too chicken to go through with it. Then she felt a hand on her back and someone was climbing onto the wall next to her, she hoped it was Ella, but was disappointed to see Gino. He put his arm around her and gently squeezed her plastic clad shoulder, Ella's jacket was a bit loose on Sandy. Sandy pulled away, but he didn't let go and she gave in and let him hug her.
"Ella upset. You upset. Gino confused", he said, "but Gino can see that Ella wants Sandy to come back."
"Why?", she replied angrily, "what for?"
"I not so sure, but I see maybe coming back was mistake, but I know that talking is only way to get answers. You come. Please?"
Sandy nestled her head in her pink plastic clad arms before slowly getting up, "all right".
As she stood she stumbled and Gino caught her, wrapping his arms around her he enjoyed the feeling of the jacket in his hands, probably for the last time.
No words were exchanged as they made their way back to the holiday let, but when Gino tried to hold Sandy's hand she pulled away sharply.
Back at the flat Ella had changed into her normal clothes, although she insisted on wearing her glass clear plastic briefs under her jeans. The three sat awkwardly in the living area with cups of tea for Sandy and Ella but strong coffee for Gino. Sandy was still wearing the stolen jacket and wasn't planning on handing it over, not that she was particularly into plastic rainwear, but she wanted to hurt Ella, however she was starting to enjoy the slippery soft feeling. Sandy finally broke the silence, "what are you planning on doing now Gino?"
Gino looked puzzled.
"I mean now you have run away from your holiday group, where will you stay? What will you do next?", Sandy's questioning was filled with passive aggressive intent, basically asking when he was going to bugger off and leave the girls alone!
Ella answered far too quickly, and it was not what Sandy wanted to hear, "I suppose he could bunk on the sofa, just for tonight?", Sandy's folded arms were tight and her fingers dug in hard to the pink vinyl sleeves, but then she had an idea, "that could work, then Ella and I can share the bed?"