A rubber Christmas to remember

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Jack.j03

A rubber Christmas to remember

Post by Jack.j03 »

This is a story that would sound like a dream for me. But I've been writing it for a while hope you guys enjoy...

As a teenager (aged 16) on Christmas eve, you may not expect to be excited like me for the big day itself, Christmas day. My parents may not know about my rubber boot fetish but may know partially (now). They said to me "if you could have one thing in the world for Christmas, what would you want" and for myself, I knew exactly what I wanted. I wanted a pair of matte army green cuff wellies (the ones with the drawstring at the top), the sight of them always made me excited.
Now that my parents knew what I actually wanted l, I was hopeful that they had got me what I wanted as it's one thing they know I want.
I wait for what seemed like ages over night until the morning of Christmas came upon us. I rushed downstairs, had breakfast and as tradition goes, we open all our presents. I save what I know would be the boots till last.
After all my other presents had been hastily opened, I ripped apart the paper to reveal the exact boots I'd asked for, matte navy green cuff wellies. I couldn't contain my excitement, I put them straight on and dashed up to my room to go out.
I had gotten ready by 12 O clock to go out. I packed a bag with my wellies and a large bottle of water and told my parents I'm going to see my friends.
I grabbed my bike out the shed and sped hastily off towards the nearby lake. As I arrived at the deserted, muddy lake. I threw my bike in a bush and put on the wellies and drew up the cuffs till they were tight around my legs.
Without hesitation, I jumped right over the bank and straight into the knee length mud that I was now covered in. I wallowed around in the mud, trying to uncover the now brown boots from the sticky, viscous mud. Unsurprisingly, the mud had engulfed the boots apart from inside due to the lovely cuffs. I wandered around in the deep mud, through the muddy fields surrounding which really turned me on!!

I wallowed around for a little while longer in the deep silt from the lake bed until I headed to the nearby stream to wash off the boots and the mud, revealing the beautiful matte colour from beneath the mud.
I grabbed my bike back out the bush and rode back home through the fields. Before I arrived home, I changed my shoes and put the boots in my bag to not seem too suspicious.
I ran upstairs and hid my boots at the side of my bed for the fun that will be had later…..

Come back for the second part
Johnnyrbr

Re: A rubber Christmas to remember

Post by Johnnyrbr »

Will be back !!!
Saltmarsh_Drifter

Re: A rubber Christmas to remember

Post by Saltmarsh_Drifter »

I'm already very excited about part 2 :!: