Mud for miles

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Jack.j03

Mud for miles

Post by Jack.j03 »

I had returned back to where I hide my wellies, caked in dry mud. From the months they had sat there unused, they accumulated a bit of water inside which I poured out and dried.
In the distance I saw 2 people with dogs. In fear of being caught, I hid the boots, jumped on my bike and rode around the corner to where I wouldn't be seen. I waited for what seemed like ages until I saw the people leave.
I went back to my boots and put them on and started to walk around the sodden field from the full day of rain we just had. The ground squashed and squelched beneath my feet with the boots sinking into the ground. I walked back and grabbed my bike in which I walked with for miles to feel the slippery mud beneath my feet.
I wanted through every bit of mud and water I could find, through the sodden fields and wet grass, my boots became muddier.
After a while of waking, I placed my bike on the ground and dug around with my boots for a while in the thick mud which had piled in a ditch. After ages of digging around, I took my boots off and hid them under a different bush miles from my original place.
Until I visit them in the near future, they will lay unused under a Bush.
Saltmarsh_Drifter

Re: Mud for miles

Post by Saltmarsh_Drifter »

An exciting story that I can relate to. When I was younger I would often hide my wellies from people, and then when I knew I wouldn't be seen I would quickly pull them on and splodge through the deep and sticky mud.