Some like it wet!

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
JellyMan

Some like it wet!

Post by JellyMan »

Gino closed the door as quietly as he could. Ella was excited but apprehensive about what this man might be about to show her and possibly ask her to do.
"I not like you, I have no much", Gino pulled out his suitcase from the bottom of the wardrobe and placed it on the bed. He opened it to reveal clothes, a razor, toiletries and a towel. He carefully lifted things out making sure to keep the garments folded neatly. Underneath was something shiny. He took it out, as if handling a priceless atrifact, and unfolded a long, almost black, original 1950's raincoat, "she is my joy", he said, "my proud joy". Ella touched the smooth PVC in gunmetal grey and ran her fingers over the buttons. Her hand felt inside and it had a rubbery lining, "I thought you liked plastic, not latex rubber", she exclaimed.
"But for her I like, because she feels so nice", Ella got the drift of what Gino meant even if the exact words escaped him.
Under the raincoat was a pair of clear plastic pants - bikini style, like her black ones, but with no colour at all. Finally Gino had a blue plastic rain suit right at the bottom of the case, it was a mid blue, unlined, very slightly transparent, consisting of a hooded jacket with elasticated cuffs and a black zip up the front, with a pair of matching trousers.
"These are all I have, i mean, er, have here, now, more I have at home", Gino said proudly.
Ella was a bit disappointed that there was no nylon cagoule that he had mentioned earlier that she had hoped to try on.
Soon the couple were naked, but not for long, as they tried on the different items, pleasuring each other through and beneath the various PVC garments. Ella especially liked Gino's pants, and now it was her turn to feel extra horny at the thought that she was wearing his underwear, and pulled it tight to make her shaved pussy bulge, which made Gino extremely hard.
Ella staggered to the bathroom, her legs were like jelly and her vagina ached from the pounding that Gino had just given it, added to the earlier sex they had had.
The couple lay in each other's arms on the bed, Ella snuggled in to his rubber lined raincoat when suddenly outside the window they both heard the crack of lightening, "one, two, three", BOOM.
"What you do, why you count?", asked Gino.
"Three miles", she replied, "if you count between the lightning and thunder you can work out how far away it is".
More lightning, getting brighter, and less time before the clap of thunder.
They lay on the bed, both thinking the same thing, both hoping to hear the sound, and then it came, torrents of rain outside the window.
"Oh its late", said Ella, "I need to get back to my place", really wanting to be out in the weather that she came here for.
"Not in storm, not alone", replied Gino.
"I'll be fine, I'll borrow your raincoat", she said as she lay there in his blue plastic suit hoping to get an excuse to try the latex lined coat that he was wearing.
"It's dark, I take you home", he said.
"That's very kind, but I'll be fine on my own", Ella replied.
"No I insist, I take you", Gino wanted to go out in the rain but was also genuinley concerned for the girl's safety.
"Ok", agreed Ella, "but I want my jeans back please, and you can use this rain suit to keep dry".
The rain lashed outside and cars threw up water off the road as they passed by the guest house front,
They were briefly nude again as Ella first pulled on her black plastic jeans that Gino had been wearing, then he put on the plastic rain suit. Finally she picked up the heavy raincoat and slipped it on, feeling the warmth of the rubber lining recently vacared by her man.
Both were naked under their outfits - this was not discussed or agreed, it's just what they did as if the most natural thing in the world. Gino found a carrier bag that he was going to use for dirty washing and put the dry normal clothes in it, making sure to add some extras for himself so as not to be caught with only his bermudas again.

At the steps of the guest house the rain was almost horizontal in the strong wind. The couple were already fully fastened into their outfits before coming downstairs - he by zipping up his jacket and her with the sturdy buttons and matching PVC belt. They nodded to each other and put up their hoods. Gino had a drawstring which he pulled tight to stop the hood from flying off backwards when he stepped out. Ella had to hold the peak of her hood to stop it moving.
The feeling of the wind was immediate as they stepped down to the pavement, neither had boots or wellingtons and soon had soaking feet. He cold air and cool material was electrifying as they pushed through the storm towards Ella's holiday let. Gino was quite cold because all he had on between his skin and the rain was the thin plastic suit which was mercifully doing its job of being waterproof very well. Ella was a little less exposed with the black latex against her bare skin with a covering of thicker shiny PVC.
The sound of the rain on their hooded heads was wonderful and Gino was especially unjoying how tight he had to make his in order to keep it in place. He held the carrier bag, with neck squeezed tightly shut, under his arm to ensure it couldn't get blown away.
Ella noticed that the rain was streaking down her mac as the yellow illumination of the street lights picked out the streams, which disappeared off the hem of the coat and became lost in the puddles underfoot.
A line of traffic went by slowly causing the couple to have to wait to cross on a corner next to a shop. Ella stood behind Gino and realised that each time car headlights went by them his suit lit up she could see his naked body under the blue plastic, she smiled to herself and thought "kinky sod!". Just then an awning over the shop decided it could no longer contain a large quantity of rainwater, and unceremoniously dumped it on Gino and Ella. The sound of the water hitting their waterproofs and the fact that they remained dry was a delight to both of them; they were probably the only two people suitably attired in this seaside town right now.

At Ella's door the couple fell in to the flat laughing and giggling, her smart speaker on the table mistook the noise and suddenly started playing her favourite music playlist, beginning with Chris de Burgh's Lady in Red. Gino looked into his friend's eyes and sung "Lady in shiny raincoat", badly out of tune! Ella laughter and added, "is dancing with me". They embraced and Gino took her hand with his and placed his other around her back, sliding in on the soaking wet Mac as he did. They waltzed a little then Ella pulled in and hugged Gino, pressing her face into his wet plastic clad chest.
"Don't go, please", she whispered.
"I must, sorry, coach go to Liverpool early morning to see Beatles, then we fly home", he replied with sadness in his voice.
"I will get my passport sorted and come to Naples as soon as I can get time off work", she insisted.
"You will like my home, very beautiful, but it not wet like England. I like it wet", Gino replied.
"Wales", Ella corrected him.
"What?"
"Wales", she repeated, "this is not England, it is Wales".
"Like the big fishes?"
She burst out laughing, "not at all!"

Ella awoke to find the bed was empty. Gino had spent the night and her body was aching again from yet more rainwear-clad sex.
By his side of the bed there was a hand-written note.
"I see you in Italy lovely funny lady" and it was signed with a heart shape followed by a footnote, "remember me and wear" finally ending with a hand-drawn cheeky emoji face. Under the note he had carefully folded and left his favourite glass-clear plastic pants for her to enjoy.
HeatherlovesPVC

Re: Some like it wet!

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

Really enjoyed these stories and hopefully you could continue with Ella bumping into Sandy and/or Ali for some rainwear fun ;) :roll: