Some like it hotter!

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
JellyMan

Some like it hotter!

Post by JellyMan »

Ella was having a shower and surprised at the amount of sand coming from places she didn't expect! The feint smell of the sea was being replaced by a coconut shower gel and she had the water cool to counteract the warm air. She and Dino had already booked a restaurant for later, now they were getting freshened up.

Gino had wandered from the living room, into the small holiday flat's only bedroom. Ella's black vinyl bikini was on a heap on the chair and, with a slightly naughty look in his eye, he picked up the bottoms and pressed the gusset into his face and drew in a deep breath that he hoped revelaved Ella's aroma from earlier and immediately started to get an erection. Gino knew that everyone expected him to be attracted to slim tanned girls, but something about Ella was making him fall in love. She was different, strikingly attractive, and like him seemed to like certain types of shiny material. He dare not open the suitcase next to the bed, that would be too personal, but what could be the harm in taking a look in the wardrobe? The aroma of latex hit him first, mixed in with various PVC and nylon smells. He stood fixated for a moment in wonder at the rail of rainwear and was turned on by the fact that this woman must have deliberately packed it all for her holiday. He could still hear the shower running, so ran his hands over the shiny materials and pulled the hangers aside one by one to review each naughty outfit. Near the end of the rail he came across a nice navy blue shiny PVC rainsuit comprising a hooded top and trousers. There was something extra sexy about this outfit and then he realised that unlike many of the items in the wardrobe it was unlined and had a smooth interior that was actually shinier than the outside. He was only wearing his Bermuda shorts and sandles, having come straight from the beach and realised he would have to go back to his hotel, or find something here to wear that evening, and that seemed like as flimsy an excuse as he could come up with as to why he was now naked and slipping the suit on. Despite the heat of the day the PVC felt cool against his naked skin initially and he enjoyed smoothing it over his body to get as much contact as possible, giving his cock a good squeeze when he reached the groin area.

Ella stood in front of the steamy mirror towelling herself off. She breathed in to flatten he rounded stomach and tried a sexy pose, but no matter what she did she couldn't for the life of her work out why Gino had wanted to meet her, let alone fuck her the way he did. She wrapped the towel around her and went through to the bedroom to find her outfit for the evening. Gino was obviously still in the living room, but she didn't remember leaving the wardrobe door ajar. She pulled on the sexiest cotton briefs she could find, a pair of black jeans and a pink tee shirt - very nice but nothing shiny involved, then went through to the living area whilst continuing to dry off the last of her damp hair. Gino was sitting on the sofa wearing HER PVC rainsuit. He smiled at her with a slightly nervous look. She stared for a moment, not sure what to make of this image, but realised that there was a bulge in the trousers!
"I have no clothes for restaurant tonight", he said in a cheeky voice as he gestured with his hands over the plastic outfit.
"I don't think you can go like that", replied Ella.
"Oh?"
"Well the arms and sleeves are too short for you, you will look a bit strange", she added with a slight smirk.
"What then to wear?", he asked.
"Stand up", she commanded. He complied. She pushed the bulge in his trousers, "well we'll have to get rid of this, won't we?"
Much as Ella was starting to feel turned on again, she was clean and ready for dinner, and didn't want to have to have another shower and find yet more clean clothes. She clasped his dick through the plastic material quite hard. He was pleasantly well endowed down below as Ella's still aching cunt could attest to, so she used both hands. His face screwed up in what she thought was delight. She gently pushed him and he sat back on the sofa and opened his legs as if to say "please don't stop". She ran her hand over the heavy PVC covering his chest as she used the other one to rub his penis. He sank into the sofa feeling the warmth of the smooth shiny material cocooning his naked body. Ella lay her head on his chest, slipped her fingers between the buttons and gave a nipple a hard squeeze as she slipped the other hand down the front of the shiny trousers and took his cock in her hand, feeling the damp warmth under the material on the back of her hand. Gino was rubbing his body all over, just as she did when she was enjoying an outfit on her own, and he was clearly likimg her attention to his manhood.

After Gino had come in the plastic trousers Ella lay on his chest for a few moments until he had recovered.
"You. Are right, we need to find you something to wear tonight, but not this outfit", Ella said, "go and get yourself showered and i'll see what i can find".
Gino admitted to himself that he was looking forward to seeing what Ella might come up with. He was not into wearing women's clothing but for some reason the fact that the PVC suit was Ella's made it all the more sexy. He dried off after cleaning up and walked naked into the living room, not caring that the curtains were wide open, but luckily nobody was walking by. Ella had chosen his clothes for the evening. She was conflicted with her choice because the manliest item she had with her were her favourite black plastic jeans from PVC-U-LIKE, and she both did, and didn't, want him wearing them at the same time. He slipped on the jeans, they were a bit tight in the crotch, being ladies fit, but otherwise fitted quite well. He pulled on the purple tee shirt and struck a pose to see her reaction.
"What is it with you and that sodding cock, you will get arrested if you go out with that lump showing", she said pointing to the crotch, "take them off and I'll see what I can find to, er, reduce things a bit, if you see what I mean!"
Gino's English was not good enough to understand what she meant, but removed her trousers and waited in just the tee shirt until she returned from the bedroom, his cock started to recede as it was no longer encased in plastic.
"Try these", she commanded, handing him a small pink pair of pants.
He dutifully put his feet in and started to wriggle in to the tiny underwear, certain that they would be far too small.
"What these?", he asked as he managed to get the briefs on completely.
"Control pants!", she replied.
He looked perplexed.
"They, er, hold EVERYTHING in", she added, which they certainly were doing. The jeans looked much better on him and, although the front was still tight, he was unlikely to be arrested now.
There was nothing Ella could do about his white sandals, they did look wrong, but both agreed there was no more they could do now.
The evening was only marginally cooler than the daytime and Gino was enjoying the warm dampness inside his plastic trousers. Ella took several opportunities to fondle his bum as they walked along the road, sometimes slipping her hand into the rear pocket. The problem arose when they were seated down in the Flying Dutchman, the tightness of the pants and the shiny jeans made it impossible for Gino to avoid another erection that neither the nylon control underwear nor plastic material could hide. Luckily the tablecloth covered the situation, but Gino was worried what would happen at the end of the meal when they had to leave.
The couple chatted throughout the evening, keeping their voices very low when they needed to refer to their shared fetish. It turned out that Gino loved unbacked plastic most, but also enjoyed nylon cagoules and overtrousers with shiny linings as well. Ella admitted to being more cosmopolitan in her desires for PVC, plastic and latex and was intrigued as to what the nylon that Gino mentioned might be like to wear.
After coffee, and the bill was paid, Gino leant over to Ella and whispered, "I have bulge, I worried not to be catched by police".
"Don't worry, just walk close behind me, I'll, er, cover for you!", Ella replied.
Gino smiled a weak grin at the girl who was beaming at him as they left the restaurant. Her face looked familiar, then he realised he had only seen her this way briefly before, but was well acquainted with her naked pussy. Then he spotted the girl in Ella's pink plastic jelly jacket at the back of a group of four, who was ignoring him and smilimg at Ella.

On the way out of the restaurant Gino said, "we go this road", pointing the opposite way from Ella's holiday let. Soon they found themselves at a large guest house, "you want see my collection?", he said. Ella nodded shyly and they both entered and went upstairs, Ella's plastic jeans creaked on Gino as they both tried not to be heard.
Kinky-In-Scotland

Re: Some like it hotter!

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

A great continuation, I'm looking forward to part 3, Some Like It Wet :)
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Kinky-In-Scotland wrote: December 21st, 2019, 6:32 pm A great continuation, I'm looking forward to part 3, Some Like It Wet :)
Your wish is my command! Hopefully wet enough for you, after all they couldn't possibly leave Wales without at least a little drenching. I do regret not being able to weave some wellies into the story for the hunter lovers!
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

JellyMan wrote: December 22nd, 2019, 7:49 am
Kinky-In-Scotland wrote: December 21st, 2019, 6:32 pm A great continuation, I'm looking forward to part 3, Some Like It Wet :)
Your wish is my command! Hopefully wet enough for you, after all they couldn't possibly leave Wales without at least a little drenching. I do regret not being able to weave some wellies into the story for the hunter lovers!
With the story being set in Wales it wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination for there to be a shop in the town that sold wellies, and if the weather took a turn for the worse a pair could be bought, and who knows, Ella may even find herself on the beach again and get caught in the rain and have to take shelter in the life guard station, who could she find in there wearing a pink PVC jacket I wonder...
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!