Christmas Present

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
JellyMan

Christmas Present

Post by JellyMan »

Sarah took the present from Brian's hands, "but it's only Christmas Eve, I thought we agreed to wait until Mummy and Daddy arrive in the morning?"
"Oh, this is an 'extra' present for both of us, something your parents definitely shouldn't see!
The box was very heavy and Sarah had to put it down. She ripped open the top and was not surprised to see see-through plastic; Brian's favourite. She lifted out the fairly heavy item. The material was soft and light, it was just that there was a lot of it. She unfolded it carefully, "bed clothes?", she guessed.
"Nope! Keep going", Brian chuckled.
The sheet was too big for Sarah's lap, so she lay it out on the living room floor, in front of the Christmas tree, next to the fireplace. Brian's new wife was feeling excited, but a little apprehensive; both their sexual desires had taken on a more extreme form in the last few weeks.
"A plastic sheet, a blow up sheet? Uh, a mattress? I give up", she said as she lifted a large black object with a power lead and ominous looking hose from the box.
"Vac bed", replied Brian.
Sarah loved to be tied up. Being restrained was a real turn-on, but this was another level of being trapped, "oh, I'm really not sure, er, looks dangerous to me", she said nervously.
"Nothing to be worried about", Brian said in a matter-of-fact way, "imagine being unable to move. Being at my mercy. Locked inside, doesn't that sound exciting?"
"I'm not sure! How do I breathe?", she toyed with the edges of the clear plastic sheet, the material shimmered in the firelight and she tried the zip that ran all the way along one side.
"There is a hole here", her husband pointed, "and you use a breathing tube, see...", he lifted a pack from the box that contained a number of short black tubes that looked like large straws but with mouthpieces at one end.
Brian could see that Sarah was very nervous, uncharacteristically so, "look i'll do it, I'll show you what to do, I trust you."
He laid the sheet out completely flat, it was at least the size of a double bed. He joined the hose to a connector on the corner of the sheet and ran the flex to the wall, plugged it in and switched it on. A red light appeared on the pump. He took a small remote control unit from the box and tapped the largest button on it, the pump jumped and whirred into life. It was quite quiet, but the sheet started to crinkle as Air was removed. He pressed the button again so the pump stopped. The sheet relaxed itself back slowly as air returned through the hole and side slit.
Sarah stared at the new present on the floor, not sure if she was excited or disgusted.
Brian smiled and started to undress, soon he was standing naked. Sarah noticed the colours from the Christmas tree lights playing on his bare skin and on the shiny surface of the vac bed that he was about to get into. He handed her the remote control, "simple, on, off, that's all there is to it."
"Er, what about a safe word? You won't be able to speak?", Sarah queried.
"Good point, I'll move my left hand rapidly if I need out", he replied.
"Will you be able to? Move, I mean?"
"No idea", he smiled, "exciting isn't it!"
Sarah slowly undressed, she wasn't sure why, but it seemed the right thing to do, as Brian slid the long zip all the way open. It was a continuous length, not with teeth, the sort you get on some food bags.
Brian rubbed the open bag between his legs. He was already getting stiff, but now was fully standing to attention.
His wife was now naked and squatted down to help him and Brian started to get in. The smooth plastic draped over this back as he climbed under it.
"Me!", Sarah said loudly, "come out, I want to do it... please".
Brian was surprised, "what changed your mind?"
"Shut up, you know me, now get out and let me in", Sarah didn't like admitting that she wanted to be restrained, and the idea that Brain would get all the fun was too much to bear, so she pushed past her fears, suddenly desperate to know what the vac bed felt like.
The plastic smelled very strong and she clambered in and made a zipping and cracking sound. She sat down and lay back, the soft vinyl settled slowly over her naked body. Sarah always felt very self-conscious about her weight, despite the fact that Brian always said he loved her curves, but she hoped the vacuum process might make her look a little slimmer. She used her hands to shift her weight, sliding on the plastic until her mouth was directly under the breathing hole. Brian passed her a tube, which she passed up though the hole and tested that she could breathe through the mouthpiece. Sarah moved her arms and legs, taking in the soft and sensual plastic feeling, but mostly trying to decide what pose to be locked in. She adored the star approach, with legs wide open and arms above her head, but decided on one arm out to the side and the other on her chest. Her heart was racing as Brian slowly zipped her inside, even before the air was removed she started to feel trapped; she had never experienced total enclosure.
The pump hummed. Air slowly left the bag, and she started to think it was too slow, then she felt Brian's hands running over her vinyl clad body. Finally she started to feel the plastic tightening around her. She wriggled whilst she still could then at the last moment decided to move her arm out to the side, pushing hard against the closing bag until both her arms were pinned out and her legs were quite wide open, the tight material pulled sensually on her naked pussy. Having been forcibly shaved by her best friend on the eve of her wedding, she had remained that way because she told Brian that allowing the hair to grow back was too itchy, but secretly she thought it sexy, and unknown to her Brian enjoyed seeing her this way, but now her smoothness added to the sensual feeling from the ever tightening PVC.
Sarah started to panic because she was now unable to move. This was not like being tied by leather straps because her movement was so limited, however, by arching her back she could make the already tight plastic rub on her pussy more, but she wanted more, she was enjoying being trapped, but needed more sensation. The tightness of the vinyl material had forced her to close her eyes, but not before she witnessed Brian leaving the room. Now she felt vulnerable, spread eagle, naked, trapped and still being sucked hard by the pump, her only lifeline being the small breathing tube that was now starting to fill with spit. Sarah imagined what she must look like from above in this otherwise beautifully decorated Christmas front room with her laying in the floor. Just as she started to panic she felt a weight on her body. Brian must have returned and clambered on top,of her, then the feeling shot through her as he turned on the wand and played it between her open legs. The feeling on the inside of her thighs was amazing, but nothing compared to when it rubbed her clit through the soft plastic. Each time he moved the vibrating ball away from her pussy she longed for it to return, but had no way to make it known. He was now sitting astride her, with his bare legs kneeling on the sheet either side of her chest and his stiff cock rubbing on the space between her boobs. She couldn't see anything but now and again his bottom would knock against her breathing tube. Sarah was fighting the plastic bag and enjoying the feeling as Brian continued to rub her clit with the wand. Sarah was breathing very hard, the feeling was very intense between her legs and she felt like she was close to coming, but realised that Brian wouldn't know and would probably keep on rubbing her, that thought was intensely arousing; the idea that he might keep making her come time and time again. The heat of the bag was intense, exacerbated by her husbands weight on her, then she came; she had no choice, the feeling was too intense, but as she suspected Brian didn't stop. The nurse felt like she was going to explode, she could hear the tube whistling with air and dribbles of spit as she tried to get more oxygen. She tried to move her left hand, the safe signal, but the suction was too much and she could barely make any noticeable movement, and in any case Brian was brobably too lost in his own pleasure to see it. She came again, now her whole body tensed so hard that she managed to life the whole bag off the floor for a couple of seconds.
Brian made her come three more times. Each time he could tell by her reaction inside the bag. He checked her breathing and watched her hand for signs that she was not enjoying the experience. After the fifth time she came he thought he saw her hand moving. Maybe he had pushed it for too long, it had been nearly an hour that he had her trapped in the clear plastic prison. Maybe it was time for parole? He clicked the remote control and the pump slowly shut off. The bag stayed tight around her, he stood back for a moment, admiring his nude wife trapped in the tight shiny plastic bag, wondering what she must be feeling and pleasuring himself over the image and the thought. He slipped the zip down slightly so that air started to enter more quickly, Sarah could feel a coolness enter, but she also felt her husbands hands caressing her through the transparent material. As the sheet relaxed and the tightness disappeared the feeling was more like the feeling of the several PVC outfits that Brian had ordered her to wear from her wedding day, and everyday, until today. She could move again and removed her lips from the mouthpiece, breathing inside the vac bed and waiting for the feeling to return to her lips, having had them clamped to the breathing tube in fear of losing contact and suffocating.
Sarah lay for a second to catch her breath as Brian had stopped his attentions, but then she realised why, he was climbing inside the bag with her and now lay draped across her with his head on her naked chest. She felt hot and sweaty, but was too exhausted to stop him.

Husband and wife lay naked entwined in each other's arms in the lose vinyl sac. The air was warm, damp and smelling stronlgy of plastic. The couple snuggled as the multi-coloured lights from the tree and the warm glow from the fire danced on the shiny surface of their new Christmas present as they fell asleep.
Mikmac77

Re: Christmas Present

Post by Mikmac77 »

Great story! A wonderful continuation of the hen party. More please
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

Awesome !!!! Ooooooooooooooh!!!!
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Nice continuation of the Hen Night & Wedding stories - thank you
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)