The Accident pt. 2

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
JellyMan

The Accident pt. 2

Post by JellyMan »

All week I dreamed of Helen. I had called to make my next appointment and was told it was nurse Helen Sharpe I needed to see. Friday morning came and I donned a fresh pair of glass clear plastic pants and some loose trousers so as not to catch the dressing too much. My heart was pounding and I was led into a cubicle, but disappointed that it was a bit too public, with just a flimsy curtain, compared to the room a few days ago, "Nurse will be with you in a moment to check your dressing", said the cheerful young trainee. I was bulging a little in anticipation already.

The curtain flew back and a tall, thin, nurse entered pushing a metal trolley. She had a severe expression, "if you would just like to drop your trousers we can get this dressing sorted and you can be on your way", she said.
"Shit!", I thought, I had not expected someone else, and this lady clearly didn't look like she was about to take kindly to my lack of modesty in the underwear department.
"I think there has been a mistake",I mumbled, "I was expecting so see Helen, Er, I mean, Nurse Sharpe?"
"I don't know anything about that, you will just have to slum it with me, now down with the trousers, I dont have all day".
I certainly didn't want to expose myself in this fairly public place, and not in front of this woman, but she already had hold of my waistband and was asking me to lift my bottom, and somehow, it all happened so quickly, and there I was, limp cock under soft plastic for all to see except for an ill-fitting thin curtain.
"What the fuck?", she exclaimed, using language I had not exepcted, "you pervert, you knew you were coming to have your dressing checked, and you came dressed like that? I'm calling security, you ought to be locked up!"
I quickly pulled my trousers up to cover my embarrassment, but unfortunately air was trapped in my pants and a bubble of plastic stuck out over the waistband, and I had to bat it down and tuck it in.
"Sorry, there has been a mistake, you see, i er..", to be honest I was totally stuck with something to say, and was feeling very embarrassed.
Just then I heard a familiar voice, "I'll take it from here nurse Dunn", it was nurse Sharpe. She leant over and whispered something in the severe lady's ear, who then smirked in my direction before leaving.
"What did you say?", i asked, but she didn't answer and just beconned for me to follow her.
We walked for what seemed like ages, then came to a dark corridor which looked like it was no longer in use. Helen went in through the nearest door and switched the light on in a large empty space. I followed her in. There was a worrying looking machine that looked like something out of a horror-sci-fi movie, but it was thankfully switched off.
Helen told me to hop up on the bed in the middle of the room. It was clearly designed For examining a patient under the ominous machine, and had just a soft black PVC covered mattress with no sheets. I sat up on the bed.
"I need to sort your dressing out first", Helen said, to my disappointment. I sat dutifully in my plastic pants with my lags dangling down as she tended to my injury. My cock started to stiffen as I looked down between the nurse's large boobs, alas no plastic apron today. When she was finished Helen walked over to the door and locked it, my heart jumped!
She turned with her back to the doors, "let's make sure we are not disturbed".
I was now fully erect, with my dick pointing directly at the nurse, straining against the transparent vinyl.
To my delight Helen started to unbutton her uniform, then dropped it to the floor around her ankles. She stood there in a white bra and large white pants, her stomach slightly hanging over the waistband made me even harder than I already was, but then she slowly slipped her knickers down, careful not to dislodge the small glass clear plastic briefs underneath.
Her white pants joined her uniform in a heap around her ankles. She held the sides of her knickers playfully and pulled them up so that the vinyl was tight around her shaved pussy, which was parted by the shiny plastic so that its lips bulged behind the clear material. I almost thought I would burst. She walked towards me like a hooker approaching a car door, and she slipped her bra off as she did so, exposing her large boobs with tight round erect nipples.
I quickly struggled out of my remaining clothes until both of us were naked except for our plastic pants.
She pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top, pushing her pants onto my manhood. Quickly I released it from its shiny prison and she released her pussy from hers, pulling the elastic back and inviting me in. I slipped my hard cock inside her wet cunt and grabbed her buttocks to pull her as close as possible. She arched her back so that she could feel me deep inside. Just as I wondered about protection it was too late and I exploded inside her.
She refused to release me and stayed astride with me inside her but rapidly deflating. I caressed her buttocks through the plastic.
"I think I love you Helen", I blurted out. She slapped me hard around the face, not in a playful way, and she looked cross.
"Sorry! I can't help it. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met, and we fucked in plastic, how could I not love you?", I protested.
She slapped me again, then hopped down and started to dress herself, but pulled her clear pants off before putting her white knickers on. Her back was to me and she said nothing before a final adjustment of her uniform, then left the room.
I hurriedly dressed myself, picked up her discarded briefs, and wet after her as fast as I could.
i followed the dark corridor back into the main hospital, "has anyone seen nurse Sharpe?", I asked staff members as I went along, but everyone shook their heads or denied knowing a nurse Sharpe.
At the front desk a cross looking receptionist was annoyed at having to look up the duties of Helen, but after a couple of minutes declared that there was no nurse of that name working at the hospital.
"But when I called this morning I was told...", I protested.
"Look we have no nurse Sharpe, now please, I am very busy", she turned and tapped on her keyboard dismissively.

Later that night I lay in bed, wrapped in my black plastic pyjamas, holding her clear knickers to my face and fell asleep feeling sad.
thighbootman

Re: The Accident pt. 2

Post by thighbootman »

That's the Nurse Helen Sharpe for you! I wonder if Jeremy Hunt recruited her.