Tube Encounter - the lead up

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
JellyMan

Tube Encounter - the lead up

Post by JellyMan »

This is my fantasy about what might have happened as the lead up to my encounter with Anika and her friend in London...

"Anika look what I have bought for our trip to England", shouted Frida excitedly as she burst into the bedroom.
Anika was finishing towelling herself off after a shower, her suitcase lay open on the bed, half-packed and her Swedish passport was on the bedside table.
"Frida! Close the door! Can't you see I'm getting ready?", Anika replied, quickly covering her nudity with the white towel.
Her friend was wearing a green plastic jacket and carrying a small blue packet, which she threw at Anika, "try it on, we must be protected from the English rain".
Anika ignored the item which fell to the floor, "I must get dried off or my hair will be impossible to comb", she said and started to towel her head, revealing her curvy naked body.
Frida picked up the packet and opened the cellophane then unfolded a blue vinyl garment, "this is going to be so much fun!", she exclaimed!
"What? Wearing a plastic mac?", her friend replied drily.
"No silly, seeing London, I've never been to the UK, is it as dark and wet as everyone says? Do they still wear bowler hats?"
Frida had unbuttoned the mac and held it up, "Our English protection", she exclaimed, "try it on!"
"No, I need to get dressed!", she replied, but her friend was standing next to her holding out the mac for her to wear.
Anika looked cross, "look I'm not going to be ready at this rate"
"Slip it on for size, it won't take a moment, then I'll leave you in peace"
Anika obliged just so that her friend would let her get ready. Her naked arm slipped into the sleeve offered by her friend, then she turned and put her other arm in. The plastic was cold against her skin and made her nipples go hard. She turned to face her friend, "satisfied?", she said.
Frida started to button her friend up from the bottom, but as she reached her stomach the plastic was pulling tight, and at her chest her boobs were decidedly squashed, even though Anika adjusted them.
"Too small!", exclaimed Anika, "it was a silly idea anyway."
Anika thought that Frida was trying trying make the Mac fit by pulling and smoothing it over her, but actually Frida was enjoying seeing her friend like this. Secretly Frida had always had a girly crush on her friend and now, seeing her nude in the transparent plastic Mac was making her aroused. Anika had no idea, and started to remove the garment, "you'll have to get a refund".
But Frida had taken her jacket off and presented it to her best friend, "try this one, it might suit you more".
Frida was one of those people who seemed constantly jolly and smiling at everything, so it was no surprise that her face was beaming as she held up the green plastic jacket. Anika took it dutifully and tried it on, the material was warm and soft this time and she tried the zip, fumbling for a few seconds to get the ends connected, then slowly did herself up. It fitted almost perfectly. She turned and looked in the bedroom mirror, "this is actually quite a good look", she thought to herself.
She turned and started to unzip the jacket and was shocked to see her friend had removed all her clothes and was slipping the blue Mac on.
"What on earth are you up to girl?", she retorted?
Frida didn't reply, she felt a bit silly at her impulse to do this, but suddenly she realised her true feelings for her friend and thought maybe, if they were both naked, well possibly, her friend might feel the same?
The blue mac fitted perfectly, "see we will swap, it's a perfect solution".
Anika was shocked at her friend, "why are you naked? Er, except for the plastic raincoat of course?"
Frida didn't reply, she held her head In an slightly sullen uncharacteristic way, "you look lovely", she said in a quiet voice. The hem of the jacket sat perfectly on Anika's hips and Her friend was looking longingly at her naked shaved pussy.
"Er, so do you I suppose, but this is all a bit weird, we need to get ready to go", but suddenly she realised what her friend was saying, "look, er, let's get dressed and talk about this later, eh?"
There was definitely something not right with Frida on the trip. No more had been said about the incident. Sure they had a great time on the London Eye, and the aquarium was fascinating, but now they were on the famous London Underground, headed for their hotel and the twin room that awaited them and Anika was nervous as to what her friends intentions were. And to add insult to injury she had fallen, entirely accidentally, on an English chap on the train and couldn't get his charming smile out of her head...