My first Rainwear experience

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Sarah pvc

My first Rainwear experience

Post by Sarah pvc »

Hi one and all.
I’m sarah a cross dresser that adores rainwear.

My first encounter with a pvc mackingtosh was when I was around 10-11 years old,yet 30 years later I still recall it. I used to get picked up from primary school by a friends mother, she was a middle aged woman by the name of Emma, a bit nondescript in the looks department mid 40s. She would drop me and my friend (her son) off at school before and after she went to work. She had recently got divorced from my fiends dad although being a youngster I didn’t really understand the implications of all that.
One day she was at the school gates wearing the most glorious black pvc glossy mackingtosh, it was to die for. Double breasted with glossy buttons down the front, she was normally a quite dowdy dresser, but this atire was something else. I just couldn’t take my eyes off her, I was aroused but at that age couldn’t understand why. She wore it a lot,We only lived down the road so she kept it in whilst driving and the car just smelled of pvc particularly on a Sunday day, the sun being absorbed into it, absolute heaven.
Later when I was a bit older, it transpired that she was getting a lot of cock at the time, and part of me wonders how much she got wearing that Mack, and why did she wear it ? Did someone buy it her ? Did she have a secret fetish ? All too much for an inquisitive youngster, I’ve lodt count how many times I’ve pleasured my self over the thoughts mmm.
OverallsFarmGirl

Re: My first Rainwear experience

Post by OverallsFarmGirl »

we'll always remember the first experience and yours is so interesting.
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

Thank you. it was to me at the time, I couldn’t really understand at the time, but as a result of that initial pvc encounter I now have a strong pvc passion.
OverallsFarmGirl

Post by OverallsFarmGirl »

Yeah sometimes it takes the benefit of time to really understand what gives us a passion.
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

My first experience was with shiny black PVC mackintoshes and it is still there.

But this fetish was repackaged, at least partially, by rubber-lined satin mackintoshes and that still sticks around.
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

Thanks for posting this, Sarah. It reminds me of a rather similar experience of mine while at primary school. I used to get a lift to school with some neighbours and the woman often wore a dark green pvc mac. I used to sit in the back of the car,and although I didn't know anything about the facts of life I felt very drawn to her. This woman was happily married but something I distinctly remember was that on one occasion the woman was trying to talk her husband into getting a similar coat. I've wondered scince wether she might have had a bit of a fetish herself.
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

Rainworshipper wrote: September 26th, 2019, 2:27 pm Thanks for posting this, Sarah. It reminds me of a rather similar experience of mine while at primary school. I used to get a lift to school with some neighbours and the woman often wore a dark green pvc mac. I used to sit in the back of the car,and although I didn't know anything about the facts of life I felt very drawn to her. This woman was happily married but something I distinctly remember was that on one occasion the woman was trying to talk her husband into getting a similar coat. I've wondered scince wether she might have had a bit of a fetish herself.
It’s a very similar story,
I’ve often wondered if she had a fetish or why she purchased it, and the desired effect she wanted when wearing.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Similar here tok,

My friends mum had a blue over the head and full zip navy kway cagoules, i can remember going out walking with her and my friend and she wore at least two ro three different ones at different times over that summer, i always wondered later on why she would have so many different cagoules? Maybe it was fashion or maybe she just used which ever came to hand first and were part of the families cagoules or she liked wearing them and owned a few? Who knows! But i know they did something to me inside and i have loved navy blue kways ever since
Lets get swishy!
cagouled rambler

Post by cagouled rambler »

annabell-cagoule wrote: October 6th, 2019, 1:27 pm Similar here tok,

My friends mum had a blue over the head and full zip navy kway cagoules, i can remember going out walking with her and my friend and she wore at least two ro three different ones at different times over that summer, i always wondered later on why she would have so many different cagoules? Maybe it was fashion or maybe she just used which ever came to hand first and were part of the families cagoules or she liked wearing them and owned a few? Who knows! But i know they did something to me inside and i have loved navy blue kways ever since
I know where you are coming from regarding the k-way cagoules,I have 4 over the head cags in colours navy ,royal blue ,azure blue and yellow as well as a full zip green and they give me such a thrill .I wear them for casual, outdoor and fetish purposes and I love them !