New Purchase (part 2)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
JellyMan

New Purchase (part 2)

Post by JellyMan »

Dylan lie on the bed stroking his dick through the clear plastic suit waiting for his girlfriend to join him. She seemed to be taking ages, but finally walked in but totally naked.
"I need you to take it off", she said.
"What, I thought...", he replied with some disappointment in his voice.
"Take it off now. Not forever. I am not saying you can't wear it ever, just for now", Zoe reiterated.
Dylan unzipped the suit slowly and, as if a many going to the gallows, parted company with his new purchase until it lay limp and lifeless across his naked body.
"Put it on the floor", she demanded.
He complied.
She sat on the bed beside him and held his limp cock lightly in her hand, then bent down and kissed it. Then she swung her body over his so her bottom was near his face. She bent down and began to suck him in to life, as she did so she shuffled back until his nose touched her arsehole and his mouth had access to her cunt. Dylan was always turned on when she did this, he thought this was very naughty and sexy, and was soon as stiff as a board. Zoe worked herself into his face and caressed his helmet until he came. She wriggled to give him full access to her clit and after a while he felt her thinghs tighten against his cheeks as she came.
Zoe flopped down on the best next to him.
"Just checking", she said, "now darling get yourself into your new plastic suit".
Dylan looked puzzled, "checking what?"
"I had to be sure that you weren't replacing me with a bit of vinyl, to be sure that we could have normal sex, even after coming out about your desires. I think I just proved that you can come even without plastic, so now I am happy we can do it with outfits on".
Dylan was not an all night kind of guy normally, after he came that was him for the duration, so he wasn't at all sure if he was going to rise to a second occasion.
He needn't of worried.
His girlfriend had picked the suit up to hand to him, but curiosity made her slip her foot into the leg hole. She wasn't all sure sure liked this feeling. "How could he stand it, let alone want it?", she thought, but still the other foot went in and soon the smooth material was caressing her crotch and pulled tight over it as she wrestled to get her arms in. She looked at Dylan, his face was mesmerised and he had the look of a schoolboy witnessing his first real boob that was not on a screen. She crossed her arms under her breasts and gave a squeeze as she pouted in his direction. Her boyfriend was as stiff as a board.
"Zip it up", he said, "please?"
Zoe was unsure if she could, the suit was a tad tight on her man and only slightly loser on her, but he didn't have a pair of C cup boobs to get in there. Dylan found the sound of the zip going up very sexy and when it was just below her chest the tone changed to one clearly struggling up the mountains, but she succeeded, even though her nipples were pushed tight against the clear plastic. She smoothed herself all over with her hands provocatively. Dylan felt he might explode just looking at his girlfriend in his suit, he thought her wearing something like this was the stuff of dreams that could never come true, but here she was, willingly wearing plastic, while naked, for the purposes of sex. "Brilliant!".
Zoe felt warm. Once inside the suit the feeling wasn't so bad, but she still didn't understand the attraction but could easily see the effect she was having on him.
"Wait here", she commanded, then slipped out of the room. Dylan was instantly both sad and excited. The fact that she left made him sad, but the fact that she did so in the outfit, with no attempt to take it off first, was very sexy.
She came back in to the room, still vinyl clad, but was carrying something.
"Put this on", she said in a stern voice.
Dylan had never seen it before. As he took it off her it dropped open and he could feel, and see, it was a smokey grey plastic raincoat that he recognised as being a pacamac from around the 1950's, he thought.
"Where on earth did this come from?", he asked.
"Stop talking and do what you are told!", she scorned him.
As he slipped the cool vinyl over his arms he noticed the material was slightly textured. Zoe went to the wardrobe and took out two of her boyfriend's ties.
"Those are hideous!", he said as he started to button the Mac.
She ignored him, went over to the bed and pushed his chest so that he fell back. Still silent she tied each tie to his wrists then pulled his arms straight and tied the other ends to the corner posts.
"Oh, kinky!", he said In a slightly mocking way.
Again she ignored him, but leant over him and continued buttoning until the very top. The vintage collar looked formal, almost as if it was from a work shirt.
"Now what?", he said with a keen voice.
"Now you shut the fuck up or I will put a gag on you", she said sternly and she pinched his right nipple before standing up.
He decided he better not reply, Zoe seemed different, slightly scary.
She sat astride him as she had done earlier. Once again she reversed her bottom into his face, but this time it was clad in plastic. Dylan watched as the PVC was drawn tight around her pussy, her labia was squashed inside and the material was becoming steamed up. As she drew closer to him he watched intently until she was so close his eyes could no longer focus, then he couldn't breathe.
His cock popped out between the buttons of the pacamac and she gave it her best attention, periodically remembering to raise her bottom so that he could have air, before lowering it again.
She was aware of the plasticy feeling of the suit which grew more pronounced as she became hotter; little puffs of cooler air entered periodically. Zoe was enjoying being in control and forcing her boyfriend to do what she wanted, managing to forget the uncomfortable feeling of the transparent vinly suit. She did, however, find the smell took her back to a happy place in her childhood as it reminded her of a shop by the seaside that sold inflatables. As a small girl she knew that the holiday had started when they went in to Mr. Buddens at the top of the road down to the beach and bought buckets, spades and whatever else her father had invariably forgotten to pack!
Dylan had no choice but to bite Zoe. He was certain she had forgotten that he needed to breathe and had been frantically trying to let her know, but with his hands tied his options were limited. She let out a yell and lifted herself off him, accidentally kicking him in the face with her foot as she lifted it.
"You bastard, what the fuck were you doing", she shouted, but then realised by the look on his face that he was unable to answer, "you need to trust me, I wasn't going to let you suffocate you idiot", she added. In truth she knew she was distracted thinking about lying on a vinyl lilo as a little girl, looking through the transparent section at the sand below; "maybe she did leave him a little too long?"
His dick was deflating and he was finally able to speak, "Jeez Hun, that a bit scary, I'm sorry but there was no other way to get your attention".
Zoe knew that apologising was not an option if she was going to continue her strict persona, so she gave him a playful smack across his thigh and returned her attention to his manhood; this time without sitting on him, but it was clear that maybe he was not going to rise again.
Zoe paused for a few seconds, clearly considering her options.
"I think we need to take a rest, I'm getting hungry", she said, "lets go and get a Chinese?"
Dylan was both relieved and disappointed in equal measures - no more plastic outfits for either of them, but maybe she would calm down and he could get back in control of the situation.
Zoe got up and peeled the plastic suit off, making sure she took her time and that Dylan could see all that was happening. She then untied him and unbuttoned the top of the pacamac, "take it off and get ready she said".
He took off the Mac and went over to recover his underpants and jeans.
"Excuse me!", Zoe said, "you need to get dressed", and handed him the recently vacated suit.
"I thought we were going out", he quizzed.
"We are", she replied, "now be a good boy and get dressed".
Dylan wasn't sure what she was up to, or exactly what she wanted him to do, so as he pulled the suit back on he looked at her and got an approving nod. Whatever she was planning it involved him being allowed to wear his new outfit and however much he was worried, he was just too hooked to deny himself wearing the shiny clear suit.
This time around the feeling was different, the inside was damp and the plastic warm, but no less sexy. Now he was zipped up in the clear vinyl, what on earth did she have in mind now?
"Put your jeans on over the top and the pacamac on", she demanded.
He did as he was told, in the meantime she was dressing normally in black leggings and a dark pink long sleeved top. She zipped up her shiny black leather boots that came to just below the knee.
He was dressed, the pacamac buttoned to the top to hide the clear plastic below, and he was wearing black socks and shoes.
"I can't go out like this!", he protested, "it's cloudy but no chance of rain, what will people think? What about the noise I'll make, if anyone we know sees us I wil be the laughing stock of the neighbourhood".
Zoe said nothing, but left the room and beconned to her boyfriend to follow.
Dylan obeyed, but he was suddenly aware of the creaking sound of the plastic which previously he thought was sexy was now something to be stifled and hidden. The noise coming from his trousers was very loud as he went downstairs but the tightness of his jeans made a pleasing feeling in his groin.
At the bottom of the stairs Dylan was pleased to see that Zoe had put her pink Mac on, albeit over "normal" clothes.
"Now do you know what you want for tea?", Zoe asked.
Dylan was flummoxed, he was so worried about the outing that he hadn't given a thought to what to eat, and to be honest wasn't feeling very hungry at the moment.
"I'll choose for both of us, come on off we go", she said cheerfully. Dylan was nervous, "how has this happened?", he thought, "one minute I am admitting to my desire for pleasticwear and the next I am being marched out in public dressed in it".
Dylan was pleased that the sounds from the plastic was much less when walking on the level, and that outside it was less conspicuous; or at least he hoped it was.
The cool air of the evening gave him goosebumps under the vinyl material.
Soon they were on the main road and about half way to the restaurant. The clouds had almost disappeared now making Dylan feel even more uncomfortable being made to wear rainwear.
They arrived at the Happy House without incident.
Dylan was sure the staff all looked up as he stepped into the door from the road, but maybe he was imagining it.
He stood motionless next to his girlfriend as she casually ordered. He paid no attention to it and to be frank wouldn't care if she ordered deep fried rat!
"Bugger!", he thought as Mrs.Symms walked in. She was middle-aged but attractive enough. Not a friend but an acquaintance.
"Looks like you two are expecting rain!", she exclaimed as she approached the counter.
"Hello Jane", Zoe replied, "never hurts to be prepared! How are you doing? How is Dave?"
"Jesus woman", Dylan thought, "stop having a chat and lets get home".
"He's good now they removed the shrapnel", she replied.
"How are you Dylan?", Jane asked, "my husband had a Mac like that when he was in his teens", she placed a hand on his sleeve, "yes, just like that", she added with a smile.
Dylan was trying desperately not to let the suit underneath make a noise.
"What you like?", the assistant behind the counter asked the woman. She handed over a note with quite a long list on it, "I have the family over and this is a bit of a treat, can I pick this up at 8pm?", she replied.
"8 will be a good, we see you 8, thanking you misses", the assistant replied as is he took the paper.
"Just enough time for a run and a shower, a few minutes away from the family will be bliss, and no cooking and washing up for me tonight!", Jane said, "Hope you two have a nice evening", she said but as she turned she put a hand on Dylan's chest and added, "I don't think it will rain between here and your front door, but never hurts to be prepared", and as she did so her fingers slipped between the buttons of the grey Mac and she must have felt the soft plastic underneath, then she winked at him so that Suzi couldn't see, and left.
"I sorry will be 15 minutes, we very busy now, so sorry", the assistant said to Zoe.
"That's ok, we can wait", she replied with a smile.
There were three chairs in the back of the small Chinese takeaway. A man was sitting in the end one reading The Sun.
"Can we get some air for a minute Hun", Dylan said to Zoe, not wanting to have to sit down and alert everyone to his plastic clothing, but worse would be if the room filled up when it was time to stand up again when their order was ready.
"Ok, lets go for a little walk", his girlfriend replied as she checked her phone for the time.
Outside the air was cool as they walked along the pavement away from the restaurant and away from the sanctuary of their front door.
"Why are you doing this?", Dylan protested, "I feel like a right prat dressed like this".
"Don't you feel naughty?", she replied, "the thrill of being discovered?"
"Er no! I just want to go home. What is it with you?", he quizzed her.
"Well you told me today you like plastic. Now I am telling you I always wanted to be in charge, to take control, to make you do what I WANT - that turns me on", she said as she took him by the hand.
"Oh", he said.
"Why, did you think you were the only one with fantasies? That would be very selfish", she replied,
Dylan was flustered, "no, of course no, it's just that, well, um, it's so unexpected, so unlike you".
"Until tonight I never suspected your likings, and so we are even".
Just then a couple walked hand in hand in the opposite direction, as they passed she swung her arm making Dylan's suit crackle loudly. She looked as him and smirked, "now isn't that a bit kinky?"
"Not really!", he said in a disappointed voice.
"Well I'm turned on, and that can only be good for you when we get home", she snapped.
They had arrived at the park and walked in, Zoe took his hands and walked him in to the trees, soon they were quite a way in and hidden from prying eyes. She pushed him up against a tree and kissed him. "This was more like it", he thought".
Her hands ran down his plastic clad body and finding his arms, she pushed against him. Suddenly he heard a "click" and he realised she had handcuffed him behind the tree.
"Oh for fucks sake", he protested, "let me out, this is beyond a joke".
"Oh look at the time, I'd better go and get the food", she said in a cheeky tone, and with that she disappeared.
"Zoe, come back, come back!", but she was gone.
Dylan tried to get free by working the cuffs over her wrists, but there was no hope. He thought he must have been struggling for about five minutes when he heard a noise. He froze. There was a path through the trees that he hadn't noticed before and someone was jogging in his direction. A figure in black had drawn level with him and he was certain they were about to pass him when they turned and stopped to check a shoe. As they bent down he held his breath, but it was no use, as they stood up he was spotted.
"Whose there? Is there someone there? Hello I can see you, are you following me? I shall call the police, I warn you I am a black belt", it was a woman's voice. She got out her phone and started to tap the screen, "Christ if she called the police I might be done for flashing or something", thought Dylan.
"Er, Jane, it's me, er, Dylan, I'm in a spot of bother, can you help?", he said in his best pleading voice.
The figured bobbed its head as she tried to see into the shadows.
"Really Dylan, is that you, what on earth is going on?", she replied.
She crept slowly towards him, "I only saw you ten minutes ago, how on earth did you get here and why don't you come out?".
"Zoe played a trick on me, I'm stuck here", Dylan said.
Jane was standing in front of him now, she was wearing a black Lycra running top and a pair of shiny nylon trousers that he thought nobody wore anymore, since seeing older girls in a dance class wearing them when he was at primary school, and remembering that he was excited at the shiny material.
"Can you help me get out?", his eyes motioned towards his back. She stepped forward, but instead of going around the back she put her hands on his arms and followed them behind the tree until she found the cuffs. Her body was pressed hard against his.
"Oh I see, that is a problem", she said, "any idea where the key is?"
"Zoe took it with her, she said she was going back to the Chinese to get the food", he replied.
Jane's face was next to his, she whispered n a low provocative voice, "pity, there's nothing I can do without the key".
Dylan was worried. Jane was twice his age. She was attractive, no doubt, but he wasn't attracted to older women and was feeling very vulnerable, "what if Zoe returned?", he thought.
She started to unbutton the pacamac until she revealed the suit below, "Now that was unexpected", she said as she opened the Mac, having to nbuttoned the last fastening and swishing it apart.
She rubbed her hands up and down the plastic and gave a hard tweak on each of his nipples.
"Look Zoe will be back in a moment, maybe you should leave me", Dylan protested, but it was too late and she was already unbuttoning his jeans and about to lower the zip, "don't worry", Jane said, "you can honestly say there was nothing you could do to stop me", and his flies were down. She grabbed the hips of his trousers and worked them down, revealing the lower half of his clear plastic suit.
"Well this is a bit of a problem", she said, stroking his limp cock through the shiny material, "he can't do much for me trapped in there now can he?". She slowly unzipped the suit, cool air rushed in onto his clammy skin. Soon his manhood was free an Jane had it in her hand, working him to a full erection, he was powerless to resist. She gave it a suck, but she was wanting more than this.
"She stood back and grabbed the waist of her shiny trousers and slowly wiggled them down, the nylon made a sexy rustling sound as they lowered. She kicked them off. Jane was wearing a black thong which she dropped to the floor and stepped out of. She stood back, "now this is going to be tricky", still I'm sure we can come up with something.
First she went up to him face to face, his cock was between her legs, but there was no way she could get him inside her from this angle. She turned around and bent over. Despite her age he thought she had a fabulous body and was very turned on as she slowly reversed herself towards him. His dick was touching her vagina, but she needed to get higher if he was going to be in her, she was quite frustrated. She stood on tip toe but still couldn't achieve the angle she needed. "You bastard, getting me all turned on then being too tall to fuck". Jane turned around and sucked Dylan's dick hard, licking it and getting it very wet, then she turned again, but this time his helmet touched her arsehole, "I'm having you inside me, one way or another", she said in a slightly breathless voice as his shaft slipped into her bottom. She pushed hard back against his body so that he was as deep as he could go, then she licked her fingers and started to rub her clit.
Dylan could feel her weight pounding against him and his dick deep inside her, she moaned, and he wished he has his hands free to feel her body, but at least he had the excuse that he Was being forced, possibly even raped, but no, he was enjoying it, and din that moment, for no apparent reason, he wished Zoe had returned and watched him fucking Jane because she tied him up and gave him no choice.
Suddenly Jane gave out a little scream as she came, and he could feel her bottom tighten around his shaft making him come. She waited a few seconds with his dick still in her arse before slowly pulling forward, he shuddered and felt extreme satisfaction in that moment. She stood up and turned around panting, her chest heaving inside her stretchy top, "I've never had someone come in my bum", she said, "I hope your girlfriend makes it a regular habit of tying you up in public for me to exploit, but tell her next time to leave a stool for me to stand on".
Then she did something that almost made Dylan erect again, she picked up her nylon trousers, turned the them inside out then used their crotch to wipe his dick, "we don't want to leave any evidence of our little adventure do we?", she whispered. The inside had a shiny plastic-like lining, he hadn't expected that, he assumed it would be just nylon. Then she bent over and wiped herself down below with the same patch ofvshiny material, the nylon rustled sexily. She was about to put the trousers back on when she decided to push the crotch first onto her face, and draw a deep breath, then make Dylan do the same, "a reminder of what you can have if Zoe and Dave are not around!"
She slowly zipped the suit back up, he was worried for a moment that she would catch his semi-hard cock in it, but she put her hand in and pushed it into the suit away from the zip, which he found very sexy. Then Jane grabbed the pacamac by the collar and kissed Dylan on the lips, then buttoned it back up. She bent down and pulled his jeans back up and zipped and buttoned them before smoothing the Mac back over them, "must leave you in good order, we don't want Zoe suspecting you have been up to no good!", she said playfully.
Then she turned around and bent over to pull her knickers on, wiggling her bottom and flashing it towards Dylan. Finally she pulled her black shiny nylon trousers on very slowly until she had gone too far and the material went very tight over her buttocks. She turned around, still holding her waist band very high so as to create a cameltoe with the shiny nylon. She winked at a Dylan and ran off without saying another word.
A few seconds later Zoe returned carrying a white carrier bag with lovely food smells emanating from it.
"Hope I wasn't too lon?g", she said in a cheeky voice, "let's get home and have some sexy fun, then later we can reheat this", she said as she held up the bag. She released the cuffs and relief ran down his arms.
"Come on she said, grabbing his hand, I'm horny as hell", she said, "...hang on? ...How did you undo the top button on your pacamac, I'm sure I had you done up all the way!"
Johnnyrbr

Re: New Purchase (part 2)

Post by Johnnyrbr »

Only one reply needed - Oooooooooooh !!!
Mikmac77

Post by Mikmac77 »

if he can have more sexy fun after that! He must be superman.
Rives

Post by Rives »

OMG. An excellent story. Please keep it going. Particularly when Zoe becomes stricter and more authoritative. I particularly like the forced macking against his will plus the wearing of the 1950s pakamac
HeatherlovesPVC

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

Great story.

Fully agree with Rives, Keep Zoe in charge and see what else she makes him wear, maybe even her pink mac?
Rives

Post by Rives »

HeatherlovesPVC wrote: September 10th, 2019, 2:07 pm Great story.

Fully agree with Rives, Keep Zoe in charge and see what else she makes him wear, maybe even her pink mac?
And short trousers in full schoolboy mode!!
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Thanks for all the comments. Some of you may have noticed that where you make a request then often I manage to wrangle it in to the next episode. I already have ideas for part 3, but forced wearing is definitely on the menu!
Rives

Post by Rives »

JellyMan wrote: September 10th, 2019, 5:23 pm Thanks for all the comments. Some of you may have noticed that where you make a request then often I manage to wrangle it in to the next episode. I already have ideas for part 3, but forced wearing is definitely on the menu!

Hi there.... Yes I did notice and thank you very much.

Yes... plenty of strict discipline, forced macking, public humilation and age regression wins my vote!!!
HeatherlovesPVC

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

Rives wrote: September 10th, 2019, 2:51 pm

or maybe a short skirt and mary janes in full schoolgirl mode
Heather
Rives

Post by Rives »

HeatherlovesPVC wrote: September 11th, 2019, 2:39 pm
Rives wrote: September 10th, 2019, 2:51 pm

or maybe a short skirt and mary janes in full schoolgirl mode
Heather
Indeed... that could work too. And a suitable mackintosh too, let's not forget!!😁😁😁