My wellies experience (part 2)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Jack.j03

My wellies experience (part 2)

Post by Jack.j03 »

So now we leave off from having traveled countries and putting chocolate in the sweaty wellies.

If we fast forward a few weeks from the school trip, I had decided another night to put back on my wellies still filled with chocolate and caramel. As I slipped back on my boots, all the previous memories of the other night came flowing back, how great it felt, the amazing sensation, etc. After a while of hiding under the cover to heat them all up nicely, I put on some of my slightly too small boxers and felt my dick going mildly hard.

However, at this time, I wanted to try something more slimey and slippery to put in with the chocolate. So I went on my phone to look up slimey substances and found that shower gel and shampoo would be good considering their texture. So I slid off the wellies and left them under my duvet cover for then and "pretended" to go to the toilet put I was actually going in to get some on my shower gel. I sneakily hid it in my boxers and went back to my room which was right outside the bathroom. Checking my surroundings, I quietly opened the shower gel and squeezed some into each boot along with the caramel and chocolate. As I slipped in my feet, it felt unimaginable. Like I had been introduced to a whole new variety of fetish.

Now at this stage I wasn't shy to the subject of sex, and relating subjects as it was tought to us in primary school. But I knew at that moment that the boots with all combined aspects in them made my dick hard. And this was a new thing for me, only being 12 and all.

I went online and started watching what started this whole thing. 'wellies in mud' on YouTube and that night was the pinnacle of all events to start. But before it got to late, I took off the wellies, wiping my feet on the edges and put them back where they belong.
The next day I knew I had to quickly wash them out to get all things out of them. So I did that quickly the next morning. However that then postponed my next usage due to drying then out.

That's the end of this story, part 3 next.......