MY RAIN FRIEND 13

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY RAIN FRIEND 13

Post by shinymacintosh »

We arrived back at Charles’s home, all had an early evening drink still wearing our macs that had just about dried from the drizzle. I casually opened my oilskin coat revealing my chaps and rubber chastity shorts. Kate’s eyes homed in on them immediately. Let me see, she said. Oh, great you are locked into them, she laughed to Sarah. We are safe!

She came over to me and stroked my rubber covered groin. I was enjoying the sensation. Perhaps we can exploit the situation and take advantage of him? She looked at Sarah. Sarah nodded in agreement. I was pulled upstairs to the four-poster bedroom and pushed onto the bed.
Kate sat on my face and began to grind her pussy over my lips as I licked her. My hands were fondling her boobs underneath her black PVC mac. My rubber chastity shorts were being severely licked and pummelled by Sarah. I was in heaven.

Kate orgasmed powerfully and swapped places with Sarah. Sarah moved and sat on my face, her pussy was very wet, I started work on her as she ground herself forcefully into me. Kate was licking and squeezing my crutch expertly. I was losing control. At the very same moment Sarah shuddered and came and I let out a gasp and came into my rubber chastity shorts.

Sarah kissed me then turned and lovingly kissed Kate. We lay panting together for a few minutes, then left the bed and took off our macs.
Where’s the key? Where’s the key? Kate wanted to know. Sarah checked her mac pocket and produced the key. Kate snatched it and released me from my chastity shorts. They fell to the ground leaving me standing with a shiny wet cock covered in cum.
As one they both fell to their knees and licked me clean. What an experience. I stood them both up and kissed them affectionately.
We all dressed and assembled in the lounge, Kate in the leather shirt and boots, Sarah in our purple PVC dressing gown and me in my PVC jeans and t-shirt.

I organised drinks for everyone and we just sat comfortably with each other.
I broke the warm comfortable silence. So how long have you two known each other?
Four maybe five years, guessed Kate. We were both teachers and we seemed to click together. We shared a flat for a year before Sarah suddenly had wealth bestowed upon her, bought a caravan and buggered off travelling.

Sarah laughed. It wasn’t quite as simple as that, but I still have my caravan, and it doesn’t leak anymore. She blew me a kiss.
Kate continued. I met Charles, a right kinky guy, moved in and as long as I turn a blind eye to some things, we get on. Then out of the blue I received an email from Sarah saying she was traveling through near me, should we meet. We did and one thing turned to another and we have been very very good friends ever since.

With Charles we produce a bi-monthly magazine for people with very different lifestyles and as you have already seen it’s a quality sex magazine for discerning adults.
So, what about you? asked Kate.

I really hate it when people ask me these sorts of questions. But having been so close with them both in the last half hour I just had to respond.
Financially I’m okay. Because of my grandfather. I love all the fetish thing, PVC, rubber. leather, nylon, boots anything that is wonderful to touch. Sexually I suppose I’m a bit both ways, but I lean more towards the woman. They take more loving whereas with a guy you can play and its great, but it’s over in just a few minutes.
You should wear a chastity belt!! Giggled Kate.

We had another drink chatting about all sorts when Charles walked in looking rather sad. My uncle passed away today, nothing they could do. We all gave him our commiserations. I brought him a drink, the girls went to bed and I sat with him a while. What about tomorrow’s photoshoot? I asked quietly.
No, I have it all planned so we will go ahead. But thanks for looking after the girls. I appreciate that.
The following morning, we had a light breakfast then Charles produced his list of costumes and what we had to do in them.
There was more of me being punished by Sarah and Kate, me in the mud, on a bed, being whipped, dressed as a maid, the list was endless but very exciting.

Sarah and I would leave for home and await the email containing some of the sexy images. We always went to bed to celebrate the images.
The magazine was successful every two months. The photographs Charles took of Sarah and me plus all the other people he knew were very sensual and appealing.
I had done this now for just over a year, Sarah a lot longer, I just wondered how long it would last especially with the same faces.
I finally got wind of some problem when I went to the printers with Charles and the owner took me to one side into a private room. I haven’t been paid for the last two magazines, he said. So, if you could have a quite word with Charles this will be the last magazine until I get more cash. I nodded and said I would do all I could.

He held my crutch hard. Now make me cum. He pushed my head down, unzipped himself and forced is hard cock into my mouth.
I did my duty, swallowed his load and helped Charles fill the car with the Magazines. On the way back home, I told Charles about the lack of funds. He sadly agreed and said he thought it was probably the right time to close the magazine. The internet was providing far more explicit images daily and quite a lot of it was free.
Time to close, he said. Perhaps we can do something new on the internet?
hotwilly

Re: MY RAIN FRIEND 13

Post by hotwilly »

This has been a great series of stories with plenty of mac, fetish fun.
Sexually it "should" appeal to all as it has every combination you could ask for; heterosexual, lesbian, homosexual , bi sexual, what ever you want.
Thanks - very good reading
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
rubbermac

Re: MY RAIN FRIEND 13

Post by rubbermac »

Absolutley Wonderful as usual......really love reading your stories,Many Thanks for all your hard work.