A Second Chance

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
JellyMan

A Second Chance

Post by JellyMan »

Suzi stood ouside the front door. She rang, again. Torrents cascaded over her jelly jacket. The hood was up and tightly secured with the drawstrings. Zipped up all the way. Ring, no reply. Droplets found their way down the arms and across her hands. Her top was dry, but her jeans were soaked in the few moments from yellow Mini to front door. Ring. She turned, what was she thinking, he was probably out enjoying himself with friends. She gave one last push of the button, paused, turned and made her way down the path.

At her car she opened the drivers door, and as she turned she noticed the house door open, she stood and watched, rain stinging on her face. The door opened fully, and she started to walk back up the path.
"Oh, it's you, I didnt expect to see you"
"Hello, sorry, I know it's late, but can we talk", Suzi pleaded, "please, I am soaked"
She approached the door.
"Who is it?", a voice came from inside the house, a female voice.
"Nobody, er, just a friend, I'll be with you in a moment, just give me a sec", he asked. But his companion was too curious, and peered from round the door and said, "ooohh, who's she? Is she joining us? You kinky sod, and I thought this was your only fetish", she stepped in to full view, revealing that she was wearing a long black Satin raincoat, tighlty belted and buttoned all the way up. She put her hands in her pockets and swayed, so that the shiny material swished around, rather like a Hollywood movie star.
"Oh Anna, please can you wait a moment, I won't be long honest. I don't think Suzi will be joining us"
"Amanda!", she said, screwing up,her face and bearing her teeth.
"What?"
"Amanda, my name is Amanda, not bloody Anne, Anna, Annabelle or any fucking thing else", and she disappeared into the house.
"Sorry love"
Suzi smirked.
"Well that's rich coming from you young lady, I would", he couldn't finish his sentence as the door next to him flew open wider and Amanda exited, tottering on high heels that were not quite on properly, she swore under her breath, clutching a bundle of clothes under one arm, she disappeared into the rain.
"Well, you had better come in I suppose", he stood aside, and Suzi brushed past him, "thanks", she said.
"You'd should get dried off, there's a towel in the bathroom and you should be able to find some dry clothes in the bedroom".
She complied, and five minutes later was back in the living room, wearing his dressing gown.
"Well Suzi I didn't expect to see you here, again".
"Sorry about your lady friend Bob", Suzi said.
Bob laughed, "I'm pretty sure she was a hooker, or a gold digger. We met in a club earlier. I bought her lots of drinks, and she seemed almost too impressed by the car on the way back", he said, "the funny thing is that when I asked her her name, I'm pretty sure she said 'Why? Would you like it to be?''"
Suzi sniggered.
"Why are you here Suzi?, I thought I disgusted you and you never wanted to see me again", there was a sadness in Bob's voice.
"Er, something changed Bob. I changed", she stood up and opened the dressing gown. She was naked except for a pair of his plastic baby pants.
"That's not fair", Bob protested, "you mustn't mock me, wasn't it enough that you walked out that night."
She slipped a hand over the clear material and touched her clit lightly, "I like it. Now I like it. Sorry about before, but believe me i have changed"

They sat on the sofa chatting for ages. Suzi recounted her experience with Hannah at the big house, "thats when it started", she said, "I had begun to feel a safety when wearing the jacket that you bought for me, but I think, somehow, Hannah changed me. Now I have become obsessed. I need your help to understand what is happening, I need to know how to stop. I can't seem to stop, I feel sad when I'm not wearing plastic", she smoothed the plastic underwear to highlight what she was saying. Suzi felt a tad unconfortable being nude with Bob fully dressed, but the pants comforted her, and she liked the fact that they were completely transparent.
"Well that is quite a story Suzi, but why aren't you out looking for Eric? Surely you would rather be with him?", Bob questioned.
"He doesn't get me, he doesn't understand, he ran away. I scared him off. I thought he accepted me, but he was repulsed. I didn't know what to do. I think you are the only one who can help me Bob", Suzi said In a hushed tone, "please."
"I have to say Suzi, i thought I was obsessed, but you seem to be on another level. I have to admit that you being dressed, or not dressed, like that has excited me this evening, but I don't feel I have to run in to the other room and put on a plastic mac".
"That's just it Bob, I need to be wearing plastic. I can't stop myself. Eric tried to tell me some tragic news, but I couldn't bring myself to get dressed and listen to him. I also think I might be a Lesbian", Suzi continued.
"What makes you say that? Is it just because of the encounter with Hannah?", Bob quizzed.
"Not just that, but I find myself turned on by my own body, especially wrapped in clear vinyl. The thought of other women wearing plastic turns me on. What has happened to me Bob?", there was some panic in Suzi's voice.
"Give me a moment", Bob stood up and left the room, "back in a jiffy".
He returned. He was nude except for a see-through PVC macintosh, it was buttoned up and tightly belted. He would have looked almost suave, if it wasnt for a massive erection.
"Does this do anything for you?", Bob teased.
Suzi pulled her pants by their sides so that the clear plastic was tight around her pussy, "oooohh, whose been a naughty boy then?"
Bob moved to the sofa, Suzi gripped his manhood with one hand through the smooth Mac, whilst rubbing herself through her pants. Bob shuddered, "you have no idea how long I have waited to be with a woman who likes plastic, and for us both to be suitably attired".
Suzi said nothing, she carried on paying attention to their private parts, then she said, "lets go the bedroom and get sweaty", she grabbed his hand quickly and led him to the room where she had first encountered his fetish.
The rain was lashing hard outside, but it was a warm muggy night after a hot day. Suzi threw open the doors of the wardrobe and took in the many smells of the rainwear within. She jumped in and wrapped herself around the garments, caressing them against her naked skin. Crinkly nylon cagoules with shiny smooth linings, some heavy PVC waders and fishing gear. There was even a black rubber trench coat. She had never experienced latex against her skin, so buried her face in it ans breathed in the heady aroma which made her slightly light headed. She slipped her arms into the Mac, the feeling was electric, so she put it on complelety, buttoned it up and tied the belt firmly.
"Look Bob, how about this", she turned to show off her latex outfit, her nipples were erect and pushing hard against the rubber. "Let's go out in the garden", she said, "it'll be fun".
Bob went to the cupboard and took out a long blue nylon Mac.
"Oh no", said Suzi, pulling it out of his hands, "you chose your Mac already, that's what you have to wear."
"I can't go out like this", he spread his arms to demonstrate the clear plastic raincoat, the fabric teasing at his hard cock as he did so.
But she had him by the hand, "its dark, no one will see us", and she led him, protesting, to the back door.
Suzi opened it and cool breeze came in with tiny droplets, carried on the wind, hit their faces. Bob put his hood up and pulled the drawstrings to tighten it. Suzi had no hood on her Mac. They went outside. The darkness hid their antics from prying eyes, but nonetheless Bob was nervous. His dick deflated, so Suzi bent down, parted the front of his raincoat and rubbed his penis hard with the soaking rubber sleeve. They went over to the swing seat at the end of the garden, which was swaying gently in the wind. Suzi lay down with her arms behind her head. Bob undid her belt and unbuttoned the latex macintosh to reveal her nude form and clear plastic baby pants. He went down on her, she lifted her legs and propped them against the swinging bench to give him better access to her cunt. He pulled the pants back and licked her clit. The cover of the swing seat offered some small protection from the heavy rain, but they were still getting soaked, the raindrops making splashing noises as they hit they two raincoats. Bob was massaging his dick whilst sucking Suzi's clit when the first bolt of lightning occurred. The two bodies were perfectly illuminated in their embrace for a split second. They ignored it, lost in the moment, but then more lightning, brighter, then a voice from a nearby upstairs window, "Jesus Maureen there's people out there fucking in the rain".
Bob went limp, Suzi chuckled, but he was already heading for the back door of the house, doing a sort of Quasimodo walk in a vain attempt to hide his identity. Bob stood at the back of the house. Suzi was still on the seat, her Mac fully open to reveal her naked body, periodically illuminated in the flashes.
"Come in", he said, with a voice that was trying to be loud and quiet at the same time, "there are kids living round here!".
Suzi sat up, the coat open and flapping gently in the wind. Her legs were apart. No hiding her shaved pussy from full view. She looked up and saw a man leaning out of the next door house bedroom window, he was no longer calling to his wife, but was watching Suzi intently, she suspected his hand was down his pyjama bottoms.
She stood up slowly, put her hands on her hips so that the mac opened even more. One more flash of lightning to fully illuminate her nudity, then she closed the raincoat, pulling it extra tight, and walked to meet Bob.
They fell in the kitchen laughing, "Jesus Suzi, how the hell will I be able to face Jack and Maureen?"
"Trust me, I bet they don't say a word", she replied.
They both dropped their macs on the kitchen floor, rivers of rain were running off them still. Cooled by their outdoor adventure they ran hand in hand to the bathroom to dry off. Bob dried Susi and she dried him. Both paid particular attention to certain parts of their bodies, slowly, but quite forcefully with the rough towels.
They retired to the bedroom.
Bob lay on the bed with a certain air of postcoital satisfaction, as if a cuddle and sleep were on the cards.
Suzi's mind was far from sleep. She went straight for the chest at the bottom of the wardrobe, opened it and pulled out two clear plastic, smooth, one-piece suits. She peeled off the plastic pants that she was still wearing, and slowly and provocatively slipped into one of the suits. She made sure she got maximum feeling of the plastic sliding over her naked limbs, then she zipped herself up all the way. She turned. Bob was as stiff and large as she had ever seen him, he seemed transfixed by her actions. She walked over to him, the plastic squeaking in a delightful way as she did. She held up the second suit. He took it, but then Suzi held up the plastic pants that she had been wearing, turned them inside out and pushed the crotch into Bobs face. He smelt The aroma of Suzi's cunt trapped and sweaty in the pants along with the delicious plastic smell. He breathed in deeply and she pushed him back, forcing the knickers onto his face hard. He couldn't breathe, but she didn't stop, she was astride him now, her curvy body pinning him down as she forced him to smell her scent on the underwear.
She sat back, Bob was panting hard from lack of oxygen, but he grabbed the pants and buried his face in them one more time as Suzi sucked his dick.
"Put it on", Suzi commanded him.
Bob slipped in to his transparent plastic suit as Suzi had done. She zipped him up all the way. His stiff cock pressed hard inside its vinyl prison. Pre-cum dribbled down the inside of the plastic.
"Fight me", Suzi exclaimed.
"What?", said Bob.
With that she jumped on him hard and grabbed his arm. He pulled back, but she gripped harder. He slipped a hand between her legs and grabbed her buttock then tried to lift her up. She resisted and pinned him down by the shoulder with both hands. He twisted suddenly and she fell back. His hand slid from buttock to crotch and he tightened his grip. She did likewise and they fought for dominance, twisting and turning, each trying to get on top of the other. They were again very wet, but this time from sweat. The plastic suits slid over their naked skin as they wrestled each other quite forcefully.
They lay back on the bed exhausted from their exertions, but after a few seconds Suzi jumped up, "nipple clamps?"
"What?", exclaimed Bob.
"Do you have any nipple clamps? Simple question", she said forcefully, but she was already riffling through the bedside cabinet.
"No", Bob replied, of course not.
Suzi jumped up, her suit squeaking in protest, and as she ran from the room, Bob fell in love with her ample buttocks swaying in the tight plastic suit.
She returned a couple of minutes later and emptied a bag on the bed.
Carefully she unzipped her suit to just below her boobs, then slowly clipped one of the clothes pegs to her nipple. At first she felt little sensation, so she slid the peg closer to the spring to maximise the force. Now it was quite painful. She slipped a peg on the other nipple, again adjusting for maximum pain.
She started towards Bob's suit. He pushed her arms away, "no not for me", but she insisted and eventually he dropped his arms and allowed her to unzip him. The pain was excruciating as she clamped his first nipple, he adjusted it for less pressure and she left it like that as she attached the second clothes peg.
"Next comes the fun part", she said playfully. Bob worried what she was going to do next.
She re-adjusted his pegs for more pain and this time he didn't resist.
Next she slowly zipped up her suit. As the plastic pulled tight around the peg she gave out a little moan, but carried on zipping all the way to the top. She then zipped up Bob slowly, as the zip passed nipple height he could feel the pegs being twisted and the pain intensified.
They lay back and started masterbatimg through the clear material. As they writhed and pulled at themselves the plastic moved the pegs causing quite a bit of pain, which intensified their pleasure. Soon Suzi was arching her back and rubbing her clit hard, the pegs stayed attached to her swollen nipples. She came, and soon afterwards Bob squirted cum inside his suit. Suddenly both were aware of the pain, but had to unzip slowly to avoid more of it. Removing the pegs caused a shock of more pain as they came off.
"Do this", Suzi said, as she brushed and squeezed her nipples a few times, "it helps to calm them and get the blood flowing again".
Bob copied. They lay back exhausted, their suits partly open. Nipples throbbing.
"I need to get cleaned up", said Bob, very aware of the cum all around his crotch. He stood up and peeled the suit off, it stuck to his skin, and he had to writhe to release its vinyl clutch on him. Suzi watched intently as this man stepped out of the suit, "won't be a minute", he said as he left the room to go to the bathroom.
Whilst he was out Suzi picked the suit and licked the inside crotch, tasting Bob's cum and smelling his manly odour.
Bob came back in a couple of minutes later. Suzi was in bed, asleep, still wearing the suit, lying in the foetal position, with her head resting on Bob's suit which was scrunched up in her hands.
Bob slipped in to bed next to her. He allowed his naked body to spoon her and kissed her on the cheek, but she was sound asleep.
"Gosh you do have it badly don't you little lady", he said quietly as he turned out the light.

-- THE END --