WIFE AND FRIENDS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME 1

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

WIFE AND FRIENDS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME 1

Post by shinymacintosh »

I have been married to my wife now for seven years. So far, she has been very good at accepting my fetish of everything shiny. Rubber, PVC, Nylon, Plastic, PU and Leather. As long as I made love to her and she achieved an orgasm she was very happy to wear whatever turned me on.
However, things recently changed.
A couple of nights a week she would have two or three of her girlfriends around for drinks and nibbles and chat. They would discuss their husbands or boyfriends and all their faults and bedroom responsibilities. Some of the husbands were my friends, so it was a little bit embarrassing for me to listen in to the conversations.
When my wife started to tell them of my fetish for PVC and rubber I cringed in embarrassment. I thought things like that could be private between loving adults.
Obviously not, with a bunch of inquisitive girls with a glass of wine in their hands.
As the only guy there I was called upon to serve drinks as and when they were needed. As the night went on, I did enjoy the occasional tweak of my bottom as I served the drinks. You could make an excellent waitress, they agreed. You just need to be sexier. They all were giggling and enjoying themselves. So was I. I love being amongst these girls.
You know what we have to do? Said my wife as we went to bed that night. We have to create a waitress out of you, just to entertain my friends and see how it goes.
The following week I was up for it.
Dressed in a newly bought black and white PVC maids’ outfit, shiny tights and knee length boots. I served the girls drinks and nibbles and as the evening went on and the drinks flowed and not only my bottom was pinched but hands went up inside my PVC skirt, and was groped casually around my private parts.
I looked across at my wife, who seemed to be enjoying the scenario as much as everyone else. My erection was growing at every grope from the girls. Luckily it was trapped securely inside a pair of PVC panties.
The party ended. My wife took me upstairs and made powerful love to me, still wearing the PVC maids’ outfit. Now you know how good sex is in PVC, she said.
I’ve done it for so long now, it’s your turn, but just for my friends.
The next drinks party arrived, two of the girls wore leather dresses and boots, I still had the maid’s outfit but to start with, a new black PVC trench coat on top.
My wife slowly stripped me of the trench coat, revealing my maids’ outfit and I began to serve drinks. I still kept myself imprisoned in my black PVC undies just in case the girls decided to investigate.
There were a few more squeezes than the previous time and I was really enjoying the moment. The two girls in leather dresses began to fondle and kiss each other. My wife went over to them and casually put her hand under one of their skirts. The girl turned around and kissed my wife. I looked and my wife was enjoying the moment. The other girl took over and kissed her and played with her breasts. As the party was coming to an end, I put my black PVC trench coat back on and kissed everyone as they left. In return I had my balls gently squeezed.
My wife was more excited, pushed me down on to our bed, opened my mac and sucked me until I came. She then sat on my face and I licked her until she came and collapsed on top of me. I slept wonderfully all night, wearing the PVC trench coat.
I couldn’t wait for the next party. Word had got around and this time there was four girls including my wife. I served the drinks as usual, this time I kept my PVC trench coat on. The two leather girls were again playing together, another seemed to be so excited she was playing with herself. She stood up, pushed me into a corner, opened my trench coat, knelt down in front of me, pulled out my erection and began to suck me.
I looked over at my wife who had taken off her blue satin top and was enjoying the attention of her two other friends who were kissing and licking her nipples. Her hands and fingers were doing something exciting up inside their leather skirts.
I tried my best to hang on but failed in all the excitement. I came in her mouth, she cried out, dribbling my cum down her chin and on to our carpet.
I provided all four of them with another drink and we sat smiling at each other, pleased with the excitement we had all experienced.
Lots of kissing and groping ensued before they all left until the much-anticipated next time.
Blast, my wife said a few days later. I’ve split the seam of my shiny black PVC leggings. I had always enjoyed licking her leggings especially where they split. Put them on.
I pulled them on, they were a bit tight for me but where the seam had split was exactly where my cock could come out. I struggled a bit and finally pulled my cock and balls through the hole.
Wow that looks inviting, she said, rubbing her hand on my shiny black PVC thighs. All you need now is your PVC panties, boots, your PVC trench coat and you will be perfect. The girl that sucked you off will be very pleased.
How do you know, I asked?
She told me so.
Another thing I have been thinking about. We should have something more comfortable to lay on in the lounge. I don’t want anyone up in our bedroom, what do you suggest?
You can get automatic inflatable double vinyl mattresses at a quite reasonable price. We would have to move out furniture around a bit, but it should work.
A double should be great for you and the two leather girls, you seem to be getting on with. I didn’t know you liked girls.
I think now at my time of life I’m a bit Bi. I love you to bits but now is my time to explore my other side just a little.
The next evening was party time again, the inflatable bed was in position, music, on, lights dimmed as usual. I managed to get my cock and balls through the split in the PVC leggings. In fact, it was similar to the feeling you can get wearing a cock ring.
Everyone arrived and were so pleased to see the inflatable double bed.
I gave everyone a generous drink keeping my eye on the single girl that was very pleased with me. Tonight, she was wearing a blue nylon mac, tightly belted. I could make out two erect nipples trying to push through the nylon material. My cock was pushing hard against my PVC panties trying to escape.
The two leather ladies were just about naked either side of my wife on the bed. They were slowly pulling off her skirt and top, no bra, no knickers. One began to suck on her nipples the other nestled in between her legs and licked her pussy.
I was pulled down on to the floor by my nylon macked friend. She kissed me hard on the lips then moved her body up until her pussy was directly over my mouth. She lowered herself down and my tongue began to explore her. She groaned beautifully and squirmed herself over my face. It was wonderful.
Another girl had joined our parties. Blonde, tall beautiful shiny blue PVC dress, long gloves and boots.
The other girls and my wife had decided that a good introduction would be to blindfold me. I was happy to oblige. The girls placed me down on the bed and for some reason held my arms down firmly at both sides.
The new girl sat astride me pulling her skirt up revealing a huge cock. With my hands being held tight the huge cock was pushed into my mouth and pumped up and down.
I gagged at first, then I began to salivate down my chin as the movements quickened until I felt a heavy load of hot cum spurt into my mouth dribbling over my lips and chin and down on to my neck.
I felt the body moving down. Someone’s hands released my very hard cock from my PVC panties. It was sucked into a well lubricated hole and pounded up and down until I had no choice but to explode inside the hole.
The watching girls were excited and laughed and applauded. The new ‘girl’ began to kiss me, her tongue searched sexily inside my mouth. My wife took off my blindfold revealing my lover to be a beautiful, made up man.
I was unsure of what was expected of me, especially in front of my wife. She solved my dilemma for me. She took hold of my hand and placed it over his/her cock. My new lover stood up, pulled me up and we sat on the sofa together. My other lover with the blue nylon mac came and sat between us. Placed her hand on my balls and squeezed hard. I yelped and looked at her.
She smiled kissed me on the cheek and said, this lovely lady in blue PVC is my brother. I hope you enjoyed both of us tonight.
I stared at the inflatable bed and my wife really having a great time. Do I have to choose? I asked.
No, we cum together. She smiled at her joke. She stood up in front of me and wrapped her nylon mac around my face. Her pussy pressed heavily on to my mouth, her brother knelt in front of me and started to extend my cock with his mouth.
She pulled the nylon mac tighter around my face, my breathing was becoming harder, my cock was becoming harder. I exploded again into the brother’s mouth, the nylon mac was swiftly pulled from my face and I sat panting for breath.
Everyone had had their bit of sexual excitement for the evening and after one last drink they all left until the next time.
My wife and I went to bed leaving the sexy mess until tomorrow morning. We kissed but didn’t have the strength to make love. That had all been used on our friends.
hotwilly

Re: WIFE AND FRIENDS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME 1

Post by hotwilly »

Nice story, great party.
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
therookie1

Post by therookie1 »

Very nice
Mikmac77

Post by Mikmac77 »

What a dream!!!