I LOVE MACKINTOSHES 7

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

I LOVE MACKINTOSHES 7

Post by shinymacintosh »

I travelled down to Nikki’s the day before, discussed how the event tomorrow should go. Told her of my concern about David’s positive reaction to the old version of Georgie when she was feminine and had long hair.
After dinner we went to bed, Nikki was kind with me, she kissed and played with my boobs and pussy, giving me a great orgasm. I’m sure she did it because she thought I was upset.
We were all at Georgie’s place waiting for the arrival of David.
Nikki was ready with the camera, Georgie was in a leather top, tights and boots, I was in my new purple PVC cagoule, pants and boots and the pretty girl was in a PVC skirt and top.
Last night, speaking with Georgie and Nikki it was decided that I would not participate in the abuse and bondage of David. I think that is why Nikki played with me a lot last night. She didn’t want to lose a very good friend.
David arrived, I introduced him to everyone, but it was clear his eyes were for Georgie. He disappeared into the bedroom to change into his new boots, leather skirt and jacket.
We all entered the bedroom and I securely placed the rubber blindfold over his eyes. The other girls bound his wrists in front of him and locked the leg spreader to his booted ankles. He was placed in the centre of the leather bed. Nikki started filming. The pretty girl climbed on the bed and kissed David then straddled his head and wiped her pussy over his face. Eventually he began to use his tongue making her sigh and moan with the pleasures it was giving her.
Georgie climbed on the bed still in leather tights but now with a strap on. Her hands played with the large bulge that was so obvious in the leather skirt. She pulled up his skirt and played with his erection taking care not to allow him to cum.
The pretty girl stopped sitting on his face and rammed a rubber ball gag into his mouth securing it tightly.
I squirted some gel onto Georgie’s hand which she applied to his naked backside. Then she plunged the strap on firmly into him. He struggled and cried out as Georgie frantically pushed and pulled the strap on into him. It was as if she was taking all the hatred of her ex-boyfriend on David.
She pulled the strap on out of David’s backside viciously causing him to scream through his ball gag.
I retired to the lounge for a drink with the pretty girl, Nikki concluded her filming and we waited for Georgie and David to join us.
It was a good fifteen minutes before a very sheepish David entered the lounge. Still in boots, leather skirt and jacket.
I poured him a very stiff whisky and water.
How are you? I asked.
Very sore and embarrassed. I never thought that girls went through so much pain just to please the guys.
Luckily, I said. It’s not all guys that are bad.
The bedroom door opened, and Georgie entered.
We all gasped in amazement.
She wore a silky dress in blue, high heeled shoes, full makeup, lovely full lips and a wig almost identical to the hair she had in the old photos. She looked beautiful.
Bloody hell, Nikki said. What’s happened to you?
First, she said. I need a large drink.
We all recharged our glasses, this evening was now something special.
David bought me the wig and brought it down today. Apparently, he has seen me as I used to be before I was used and abused and kicked down the road into history. He successfully guessed my size, so here is the dress as proof and he also provided an all singing all dancing make up set.
So, a very big thankyou David.
Hopefully I might just return to femininity if only I can get my real hair to grow.
We all laughed.
I sat quietly, pleased that David had changed Georgie so much in such a short time, but was that the end of us?
Later we all said our goodbyes. I stayed with Nikki overnight then travelled home the following morning.

Over the next eight months I never went down to London to visit Nikki just in case I bumped into Georgie or David, but my good friend Nikki came up to visit with me and we had great times together.
Slowly I noticed that Nikki was wearing more leather than she used to. When I queried her about it, she said they were gifts from Georgie. When David was away working, she asked her around. She wanted me to wear some of her leather clothes and make love to me like she used to. I didn’t mind. I still see the pretty girl occasionally and you of course.
She still has a manly disposition and her hair hasn’t grown at all. In fact, I think secretly she cuts it but when David is around, she wears the wig he bought for her and no leather at all.
Well I love you in leather and PVC as well. I said. Let’s go out eat tonight and as a way of celebrating I will wear something you last saw me in four or five years ago!
Nikki laughed. What’s that going to be? Flared trousers or power shoulders!
We lazed around all afternoon then began to get ready for the restaurant. I was ready first and presented myself in Nikki’s bedroom.
Wow, she said. and you still fit into it. Well done you.
I did an exaggerated twirl in my old shiny nylon jump suit. Do you remember I bought this on the first day we did it together?
And I remember what I did! Nikki came across to me unzipped my top, fondled my breasts and kissed me.
We are not cancelling dinner this time, I said sternly.
We walked into town arm in arm passed the Imperial Hotel, to the same lovely small bistro we had drunk the two bottles of red wine, came home and made love for the first time.
So, does Georgie give you the leather stuff or just lend them? I was quite envious of Nikki’s tailored black leather jacket and skirt.
No, she gave me this outfit but all the sexy stuff she makes me wear for sex with her, she wants them back to use with someone else I suppose.
I was becoming turned on with the thought of Nikki wearing some outlandish sexy leather gear. I wanted to put my hand up inside Nikki’s skirt. I wanted her badly.
We settled the bill and walked back to my place on the way we passed a dark alleyway. Short cut, I said dragging Nikki into the alleyway.
It was perfectly dark, I suddenly stopped, pushed Nikki against the brick wall and kissed her, she responded and unzipped my nylon top and played with my boobs. My hand went up her skirt and touched her pussy. We were frantically arousing each other.
There was a crash and a scream. A cat had jumped down on a dustbin and ran off.
That had scared us both to death, when we realised it was only a cat, we started uncontrollable giggling, I zipped myself up and we hurried back home out of breath.
HeatherlovesPVC

Re: I LOVE MACKINTOSHES 7

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

Sorry to say but thought this a bit rushed, no mention of what type or length of boots that David wore or whether they were flats or heeled?
I feel this could have easily been made into two episodes but saying that I still enjoyed it.
Heather :roll: