I LOVE MACKINTOSHES 1

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

I LOVE MACKINTOSHES 1

Post by shinymacintosh »

Hi, my name is Katy I’m 29, single, slim, 5’6 and a shoulder length blonde. I was married, sadly my husband was killed in a car crash five years ago. I inherited some of his wealth and our home. I now enjoy both male and female company but not wanting to get tied down just yet.

I love rainwear, especially nylon, PVC and rubber. I feel deliciously sexy and protected when I wear a mackintosh and I know from the glances to the outright stares what’s going on inside a man’s brain.
I will wear one of my many macs on a rainy day or even a normal dullish day. But on a sunny day what’s the point, so I carry one over the handle of my bag so rainwear enthusiasts can see it dangling there and imagine me wearing it.
The other day for example it was just a plain dull sort of day. I had on my newest blue PVC short belted mac, matching PVC skirt and knee boots.

I deliberately walk slowly in town, stop to look into shop windows, not always to buy something but to check out in the reflection if any guy is looking.
Quite a few guys have walked into lampposts when stealing a glance, which really cracks me up.
A well-dressed guy appeared to be keeping pace with me on the other side of the road. He looked in his mid to late thirties. When I stopped, so did he. This raised my interest a little. At the next junction I crossed the road just in front of him.
He smiled at me, not bad looking I thought. I stopped and looked in a dress shop window. Displayed centre stage was a yellow rubberized PVC mac. It caught my interest, so did the price, quite high.
Not as nice as your mac, said the guy, who had stopped quite close to me.
Have you seen the price? I asked.
Would you like it?
Your joking with me.
Not at all. I think it would suit you very well.
We entered the shop. There were three yellow macs on rails, I checked for my size and took it off the hanger. It felt quite soft and rubbery. It was made from this year’s rubberized material. I had seen lots of jackets with stripy linings in this material. I slid out of my blue PVC mac and tried on the new one. Perfect fit.
Would you like it? he asked.
I checked myself in the mirror. It looked really good. Yes please, I smiled at him. Knowing there was going to be a price to be paid for such a gift from a total stranger.
I took it off gave it to the sales lady and put on my blue PVC mac.
He went to the till and paid on his credit card, the sales lady wrapped the mac and handed it to me.
Thank you, very much kind sir. I said smiling at him. My name is Katy
I’m David, he responded with a lovely smile. Would you care for a drink?
I couldn’t say no. A new mac and a drink!
We walked down the High street and into the five-star Imperial hotel. Through the lobby and into the hotel bar.
David had a whisky and ice, I had a large glass of Pinot. We settled in a couple of comfy leather chairs and began to chat.
It turned out that David stays at this hotel once a month for a couple of days. He was a salesman for some electronics firm. He started to tell me about the electronics, but it was way over my head.
Would you like another Pinot?
I nodded and he went over to the bar. My hand slipped down into the bag and I felt the material of my new mac. It was very tactile. I needed to try it on again.
David returned with the drinks and I told him I wanted to try my mac on again.
Great, he said. You can try it on here or in my room? There are more mirrors there.
We finished our drinks, took the elevator up to the top floor and entered his room. Very stylish, wonderful view of the city, big TV, mini bar, king sized bed, two leather chairs. If he could afford this, he could afford my mac.
Can I use your toilet? I asked. He pointed to a door.
I went in quickly, took off all my clothes except my boots and put on my new yellow PVC mac. Zipped it up to my neck. Flushed the toilet so he wouldn’t suspect anything and returned to the bedroom.
David had fixed himself another whisky from the mini bar and held a small bottle of Pinot.
Yes please, I said.
You look perfect. The mac really suits you. He came over and stroked my sleeve. I love the feel of it. It’s a cross between rubber and PVC. He continued to gently stroke my sleeve.
I quickly kissed him on the cheek. He held me with both hands continuing to touch the sexy material. I looked into his eyes then kissed him on the mouth, his right hand cupped my left boob. I knew he could feel my nipple under the mac. He bent down and began to lick my mac, his tongue was making my nipple harder.
He pulled down the zip exposing my totally naked body. He gasped. Kissed me fully on the mouth. Both hands firmly cupped my boobs.
I squeezed his hardening crutch and threw my mac on to the bed.
He took off his shirt and pants, his erection was big and powerful. I was pushed down on to the bed, he opened my booted legs wide and began to lick my pussy.
My reaction was quick, I moaned and squeezed his head tightly between my legs. He was trapped.
I managed to roll him over and straddle his crutch. With my right hand I inserted him inside my very wet pussy and bounced up and down causing him to gasp with pleasure.
With my left hand I grasped my mac, dragged it across his head and pulled it firmly down over his eyes, mouth and nose.
I could hear him gasping for breath as I continued bouncing up and down, keeping him firmly locked inside me.
His back arched, he cried out with pleasure as he came inside me.
I slowly rolled off him and lay by his side. I pulled my mac over my face and closed my eyes.
David rolled over. I opened my booted legs for him to lick my wet, sensitive pussy. My reactions were quick. I could feel myself coming from deep down as he worked his tongue on me.
I came noisily. Nobody moved for a while. Just the sound of very heavy breathing from both of us.
I left the bed and put my mac on again. What a wonderful unexpected experience I had just been given.
I sat on the bed next to David. My hand touched his cock gently. It reacted and quickly grew again. I took it deep in my mouth. David’s hands were caressing my mac again.
His stomach muscles tensed as I pleasured him. With a gasp he came in my mouth. I swallowed some of his cum then kissed him allowing him to taste himself.
We dozed in each other’s arms for half an hour before I went to the bathroom, washed and dressed back in my blue pvc mini and mac.
When I returned to the bedroom David was wearing the hotel provided white robe and drinking another whisky.
I must buy you another mac if that’s what I get as a thank you. He smiled. Another wine?
I accepted his wine and sat on the bed with him.
I come here every month, may I see you again?
I nodded, I’ll give you my email address.
His hand wandered on to the sleeve of my blue PVC mac. It was obviously a great turn on for him as much as it was for me.
I finished my wine, thanked him for the drinks, the mac and the exciting afternoon in bed and left.
luvcapes&macks

Re: I LOVE MACKINTOSHES 1

Post by luvcapes&macks »

W O W !
HeatherlovesPVC

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

Best story I've read for a while, please, please write some more

Heather
shinymacintosh

Post by shinymacintosh »

Heather, Thanks for that. Please check in every couple of days until I LOVE MACINTOSHES 12
Plenty of twists to enjoy.
shinymacintosh
Jenni

Post by Jenni »

A wonderful story......................the best one I've read for a long time.
Mikmac77

Post by Mikmac77 »

Hopefully there will be an endless variety of Macintoshes and sex to suit. Love it!
irishcagoule

Post by irishcagoule »

Love this story,