I AM A COMPANION 5

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

I AM A COMPANION 5

Post by shinymacintosh »

A knock on my door the next morning. The young chef was standing outside wearing his new PVC mac.
Come in, I said. I sat on my bed. That’s a great mac, let me feel it. I began to stroke it. It felt lovely and soft. I opened his belt and discovered a one-piece zip up suit. He stood still in front of me.
Please unzip me.
I slowly unzipped the suit first down to his stomach. I played with his nipples, squeezing and pulling on them, then pulled the zip further down to his crutch.
His crutch was level with my face. I pulled out his erection and took him in my mouth. He pulled on my head forcing himself deeper into my mouth. I nearly gagged. He continued to push and pull himself in and out of my mouth until he finally came and fell down beside me on the bed.
I spilt his cum on his mackintosh. He kissed me licking me clean of his cum. I licked the remaining cum from his mackintosh and let it drip from my mouth into his.
He stood, zipped up his suit, tightly belted his mac and again thanked me for my help.
How is your back? I asked.
Nearly back to normal and Tony gave me this mac. He smiled. Hope he doesn’t whip me again though. It really was painful.

Dinner was served that night with our young chef back in his PVC maids’ outfit, Tom and I in our red and purple rubber dresses Mike in his red PVC jump suit and Tony surprised everyone by wearing boots, a PVC mini skirt and a silk blouse.
After dinner, he said looking directly at me I want you in my room. Mike looked across at Tom, smiled and blew a kiss.
Dinner finished and I accompanied Tony to his room.
He locked the door, turned and faced me.
Slap me across the face hard. He said.
I stared at him.
Do it!
I slapped him hard and then again for good measure.
Again.
I repeated the punishment.
Tony dropped to his knees, lifted the skirt of my purple rubber dress and began to suck me.
I pulled away and slapped him again.
He fell to the ground sobbing.
I realised what this was about. He wanted to prove to me he was really sorry. I pulled up his PVC mini skirt, slapped his balls. Wank yourself!!
No please you help me, he pleaded.
I slapped his balls again, opened his silk blouse and squeezed his nipples really hard. He cried out.
Wank yourself. I repeated.
He began to wank, then faster until he came. Some of his cum landing on my purple rubber dress.
Clean that off now! I ordered.
Sorry, sorry. He licked and cleaned my rubber dress perfectly.
Now suck me slowly or else.
He did a perfect job bringing me to orgasm after five minutes of perfect satisfaction.
I took off my purple rubber dress, went through his wardrobes and found a leather silver studded jump suit. I put it on, complete with thigh length boots.
Get into my girly purple rubber dress.
He did.
I slapped him across the face again, knocking him on to the bed. I felt up his rubber skirt and found his semi hard erection. I held it tightly until it grew. Took it in my mouth and sucked until I took his cum.
I found shackles in his wardrobe, fixed them to his wrists then to his bed head. He looked sad, bound to his bed dressed in a purple rubber dress. I left him with a quick kiss and a slap.
I went to my room. Empty.
I knocked on Mikes. The door was not locked so I went in. The bed was covered in red.
Red PVC jumpsuit of Mike and red rubber dress of Tom, both linked together in the throes of love making.

I returned to my bedroom, put on my shiny grey PVC mac over my leather studded jump suit and went for a walk to clear my mind.
I was really confused. I was supposed to be a companion, it started alright but now it was so confusing. I didn’t know who I was supposed to be with or when I would be passed on to others. However, I did enjoy the sexy clothes.

After half an hour I returned, slapped Tony’s face, then released him. I sat on the bed Tony knelt in front of me.
What’s happening? I asked.
Mike and I had a huge argument yesterday about you. Mike wanted you and so did I. We also both wanted Tom, but Tom wanted Mike more than me. That is one of the reasons I wanted to be subservient to you tonight. Just to feel some pain from you. You did well, but I just felt you were acting the part, whereas I am totally dominating and convincing and always want to be.
I listened in silence.
We have a good friend here in London who really wanted you at our party, and we said not yet to him. So now we have organised that you join him, same conditions as ours. A car will pick you up at lunch time tomorrow, and you can keep all the clothes we have given you to wear.
He took off the purple rubber dress, wrapped it over my shoulders, squeezed my balls and opened his door and I left for my room.
rubbermac

Re: I AM A COMPANION 5

Post by rubbermac »

Wow,hope the friend is Dominant as well,so well written.....Many Thanks
Mikmac77

Post by Mikmac77 »

interesting times ahead! the S & M twist in the story is really good. Please continue.
luvcapes&macks

Post by luvcapes&macks »

wow , an erection all the time i was reading , thank you
shinymacintosh

Post by shinymacintosh »

luvcapes&macks, Perhaps I should make the chapters a lot longer!!!Hee Hee
shinymacintosh