Fishermans' Friend

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
RainyDee

Fishermans' Friend

Post by RainyDee »

Another 18+ I found on an old yahoo group, worth sharing I hope you'll agree!

I don’t know what I did to upset my Editor but he called me into his office one day and told me that he was sending me on an assignment. The job was to write a feature article on the North Sea deep water fishing industry. He told me that he had arranged for me to take a trip on a Scottish fishing boat to see at first hand what the conditions were like at sea and that I would be sailing from Stonehaven in three days time.

I didn’t think that this was a suitable job for a female reporter but I needed to keep my job and, therefore, agreed.

I was told that I would be permitted to claim for suitable clothing for the assignment on my expenses and that I should see the skipper of the boat that I would be going on on the day before I was to sail. So I set off for Stonehaven the very next morning.

I found a good B&B to stay at for two nights and then saw the skipper at the office of his boat owners. He recommended where to go in town for the right sort of clothing and told me to be at the boat at 10.30 on the morning that we would be setting off.

I went to the shop that I had been recommended to and told them that I needed suitable clothing for a trip on a deep sea fishing boat and he kitted me out with three sets of oilskin tops, trousers and sou’westers and thigh high rubber boots. I asked the shop-keeper why I needed three sets and he told me that I would not be keeping one set dry for very long where I would be going. He also supplied me with heavy duty woollens and gloves.

Come the morning of the sailing and I ate a hearty fried breakfast at the B&B and then set off for the boat. The weather outside was foul, pouring with rain and blowing half a gale so I wore one set of the waterproof clothing and boots that I had bought just to keep dry on the walk to the boat.

Now, the smallest boat that I had been on before was the overnight ferry from Portsmouth to France. This fishing boat was tiny. The skipper told me that it was seventy foot long and sixteen foot wide. It was made of wood and had one small cabin with six bunks, a small galley, a wheel-house, an engine compartment which housed it’s diesel motor and an ice making plant and a large fish hold. The crew consisted of the skipper and three men so, with me on board, that made five in all. I asked where I was expected to sleep and was told that I would have one of the lower bunks in the cabin as that wasn’t so far to fall when it got rough. The other four would have a bunk each and I could use the sixth to stow my stuff on.

At 11.00 we sailed on this wooden tub. It stank of fish and diesel inside and out. I decided that it would be best to stay out in the fresh air, even though it was still pouring with rain and blowing hard, until I got used to the atmosphere in the boat. We reached the harbour mouth and hit the first great wave head on. The boat rose and fell into the trough beyond and my stomach churned. Over the next wave and the boat started to turn northwards across the waves, taking on a sickening roll.

My stomach retched and my breakfast came up in a flood and spewed down the front of my oilskins and onto my boots. One of the crew laughed and chucked a bucket full of none too clean water at me to wash of the vomit. The water hit me full in the chest and cascaded off me. He laughed again. “Not got our sea legs yet?” he crowed. “No I fucking haven’t” I retorted before heaving up some more of the remains of that fried breakfast. “Have another bucket full” he said and chucked it at me. “Fucking bastard” I swore at him. “Aye, we all are on this boat and we mean to be with you here” he said.

I took to my bunk, still wearing my oilskins and boots for it seemed that nobody in the crew did otherwise, until I got used to the motion and odours of that nasty little boat. After a bit I fell asleep and when I woke it was dark but at least I felt a bit better. I could hear someone in the bunk above me. He was making a sort of rubbing noise with something against his oilskins.

“Who’s up there?” I asked. A pair of rubber boots appeared in front of my face as he climbed down from the bunk. He dropped down onto the cabin floor and waving in front of my face was an erect cock. “Just having a wank” he said. He continued to pull on his engorged cock while he looked at me and suddenly he shot a great load of cum across me. He slowly turned so that each successive squirt went further towards the top of my oilskins and finally they hit me in the face. I noticed that his waterproof trousers had been cut at the crotch so that it formed an unfastened fly. “It saves a lot of time when we are working on deck” he explained.

“We’re randy buggers on this boat and you’ll get plenty more of that in the next three weeks” he said. “Three weeks! I thought this was a day trip” I screamed at him. “We stay out until the fish hold is full” he said. “That’s usually about three weeks or so and we all will expect you to look after our manly needs while we are at sea”

“Fucking Hell!” I said. “It will be for you” he replied. “I’m ready for a blow job now” Resigned, I swung my boots over the side of the bunk and turned to face him. His cock was waving in front of my mouth. He placed a hand behind my head and thrust his cock straight down my throat and started to literally fuck my throat steadily until he shot his load, filling my mouth to over-flowing so that it dribbled out down my chin and onto my waterproofs. Having satisfied himself he pulled out and went up on deck to take over the watch.

Ten minutes later the two on early watch came down to cabin, their oilskins running with the rain which was still pouring. One flopped on the lower bunk opposite me and ordered “a blow job, well done”. God word got round that tub fast.

Resigned, I lifted the front of his oilskin top and reached for his crotch. His cock popped out through the fly and began to stiffen. I got off my bunk and stood before him, leant over and popped his cock into my mouth. Slowly I slid my lips up and down his length, gradually increasing the length that I took in until he touched the back of my throat.

I felt hands behind me lifting my oilskin top and then my waterproof trousers were pulled down to expose my bum. The guy on the bunk put his hand on the top of my head to stop me pulling back and whoever was behind me rammed his cock straight up my arse. I felt his wet clothes bang against my bum cheeks – he was in first go right to the hilt. He started to fuck my arsehole with deliberate strokes and with every stroke my mouth moved up and down on the cock in it. Faster and faster went the guy in my arse and faster and faster I went on the cock in my mouth. Something had to give. The first guy blew his load in the back of my throat somehow driving me to orgasm. I gripped my arsehole round the other man’s cock and squeezed. I felt him start to pump cum. He pumped and pumped and pumped before finally withdrawing allowing his cum to run down my legs and into my boots. It was the skipper behind me. “That’s the first down payment on your fare, luv”

“I need a pee desperately. Where is the loo?” I asked. “Well, the heads are up in the bow but we usually only use them for serious business. Being only fellows on this tub and it being so wet on deck we just pee outside when we need to and it washes off the deck into the sea. Come with me and I’ll show you” said the skipper.

I thought that he meant that he would show me where the heads were but no, he gave me a demonstration pee outside and the bastard aimed it all straight over my oilskins and laughed loud and long. I was bursting and couldn’t hold back any longer. I felt my warm pee filling my waterproof trousers and running down my legs into my rubber boots. He knew what had happened and laughed again. “the bog’s up there at the front behind the door but remember that we only use it for serious business” he said.

I resolved that I wasn’t going to be caught like that again so when the coast was clear in the cabin I got all three pair of my waterproof trousers out and cut a fly in each. Of necessity it had to be longer than the men’s ones for obvious reasons. Next time I saw the skipper on the deck I opened my legs and peed over his trousers and boots for revenge. In return he promptly reached for my boots tops and peed down the inside of my boots. Bastard!

When the next watch changed the two relieved guys came to relieve themselves in me. Again it was in the mouth and in the arsehole. I told them that a girl has needs too and that I was ready for a good fucking and I soon got it.

They called me up on deck where they had rigged up a sort of harness of ropes hung from the fishing gear. They tied me in it so that I was looking up to the sky with my legs hanging down so that they were wide open with my boot heels just touching the deck. It was the skipper’s turn first. He stepped up and wanked off over me. His spunk shot across my oilskin top. The mate followed with a repeat performance and then the two crewmen did likewise. Now the skipper was stiff again. He approached with his long cock waving in front of him. I took hold of it and guided it towards me weeping cunt and he just stood there just touching my cunt lips. Now I realised why the harness had been set up as another guy went behind me and started to swing me forwards and backwards on the harness. They’d made themselves a fucking machine so that I had no control of how they hard and long I was fucked.

Harder and longer they swung me. Slap, slap, slap went my oilskin trousers against the skippers crotch. Again and again I came with screams of ecstasy and still the skipper didn’t soften although I knew that he had cum at least twice in me. All four of the crew took me in turns, one up my cunt while the others swung me. I closed my eyes and took it.

What I couldn’t see from the position that I was suspended in was that each of the guys had drunk about four cans of bitter during the mammoth fuck session. They were all ready to release the pressure on their bladders. All four stood round me, still hanging in that harness, and as one they released gallons of pee at me. It splashed everywhere. Not just on me but on them too, but I think that I got the lion’s share as intended.

You see funny things when on your back. The clouds and shadows seemed to be going slowly round. That bloody boat wasn’t heading for Iceland and the fishing grounds at all. It was going round in circles just out of sight of land. I was being suckered. I told the skipper so and he said “Well it’s out now so we’d best take you back to harbour but you’ve been a game lass”

Well, it was just dark when we arrived back in Stonehaven. The skipper said “Just one last go lass” and the crew strapped me into that harness again as we motored up to the quayside. The boat tied up against another, double parked so to speak, and no sooner had we tied up than about sixty blokes appeared as if from nowhere. It was to be an organised gang bang and I was to be on the receiving end.

God! Those blokes went at it all night long. I was fucked and fucked, spunked on countless times, and peed on by probably all of them at least three times each. There was no let up. Not even for me to pee. I had to do it where I swung. My oilskins dripped with spunk and piss. My boots were full to overflowing, my mouth had been stretched to its limit by enormous cocks, my cunt was so loose that it could have taken a truncheon and felt as though it had and my arse was a sore as hell. When it ended and they untied me just before dawn I collapsed on the deck and they all laughed and pissed on me one last time.

The crew let me clean up before I finally staggered off that damn boat and guess what. It was bloody raining cats and dogs again.

I got back to the office two days later and my Editor asked for my copy. “I haven’t seen a single bloody fish” I told. “The crew were randy bastards and fucked me all day long and when we got back it seemed as though all the men in Stonehaven had turned out for one final gang bang. God! I’m still sore from it all”

“Perhaps that will be a lesson to you. Stop fucking around with the office boys and cub reporters or the next time you’ll be fired and, by the way, I arranged it all for you for you are the randiest little sod that I know and I arranged it all to teach you that others can out do you”

“Bastard!” I screamed at him.
Agu-Fan

Re: Fishermans' Friend

Post by Agu-Fan »

Nice story really enjoyed it
debs37

Post by debs37 »

That was disgusting, made me feel sick.. some guys just have gang rape on their minds all the time.

I have noticed that there is not many women in this forum.... NO WONDER.

Disgusted debs....
mason

Post by mason »

I don't normally post negative comments here... "if you've got nothing nice to say, don't say it!"

But I could not agree more with Debs - it was horrible and disgusting. What it had to do with rainwear, I really do not know other than that this so-called "action" took place on a boat.
RainyDee

Post by RainyDee »

Points taken, lets be clear, I didn't write this story! I merely shared it, there's so little litrature around involving rainwear that sometimes you have to take the bad with the good as thats all there is. Mandys' Story pts 1 + 2 were written by me and I think that they are much more about the enjoyment of rainwear than this, I'd like nothing more than to see this section of the forum filled with other stories but no one else seems to be contributing here, if there were more "acceptable" stories to read you wouldn't have to read this. Each to thier own, tollerance of all, they've always been the backbone of this forum, there's a few things on this forum that don't appeal to me but I don't complain about it, they are peoples' likes and opinions and they are welcome to post them.
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

I can see what you mean Debs. I prefer more 'sensual' stories like the 'girl in a mac' and 'millie and mandie' as I can fantasise about taking part in something like that