MY WEEKDAY STIMULATIONS 2

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY WEEKDAY STIMULATIONS 2

Post by shinymacintosh »

I was still waiting for the bingo hall to open and I would get my Tuesdays and Thursdays to play. As luck would have it my wife was invited to an all-girls party Friday night. I drove her to the party, came back home and changed into my black cagoule, zipped up tight to the neck, hood up and slippery nylon waterproof trousers, no underpants. I was ready to try my luck again.
It was coming in dark when I walked around the dogging area. No lycra cyclist to be seen but one or two guys walking furtively around hoping for sex.
I walked past some dense trees and bushes and heard a cough. Turned to see two guys in leather motor bike outfits.
I was intrigued, so walked towards them. One guy smiled and pulled me towards him immediately grabbing my balls. The other held me from behind as the first guy pulled down my nylon trousers and began to wank me, then suck me. The second guy pushed a finger up my backside realising I was oiled up and ready, pushed his cock into me. He was big and rough with it. I gasped. The sucking guy continued until I shot my load over him. He then bent me forward, so I was able to suck him. I was still being heavily fucked. He grunted and pulled out of me, satisfied. My mouth was then filled with cock and finally filled with cum.
I was thrown to the ground and they left me breathing heavily.
I pulled my nylon trousers back up, stood, caught my breath and decided that I had quite enjoyed that little rape scenario.
I carried on walking around the area.
I couldn’t believe my luck. Stood under a tree was the young guy from Robs.
I should have emailed you but tonight was very short notice.
That always the case, he said.
Do you have your black leather bikini on?
Of course. Do you have nothing on under those shiny nylon trousers?
Of course.
He smiled and began to move his hand over the nylon material. I became quickly aroused again.
He kissed me and asked if I liked PVC and rubber, not just leather.
I adore anything shiny, I replied.
Great. He opened his bag and showed me a black rubber studded collar. Would you like to wear this whilst I control you?
Someone so young wanting to control me. I couldn’t wait. The collar was quickly in place and a dog’s lead added. Let’s go for a short walk, he suggested.
We walked past a few couples indulging in sex, him pulling tightly on the dog’s lead. I was not sure if I was enjoying this or not.
Another guy strolled by, Is he yours? He asked. Yes, but you can touch him.
I was immediately fondled. After a minute, he was told, that’s enough he’s mine.
Bloody hell I thought a young guy is controlling me, and I quite like it!! We walked a little further when he said, I want you to lick my leather bikini then rim me.
He laid down on his front still holding the dogs lead. I began to lick his leather bikini then slowly pulled it down and rimmed him. He squirmed and groaned as I must have activated all his sensory zones. He pulled tightly on my collar almost choking me which I found very exciting.
He rolled over on to his back, wanked himself and fired his cum straight at my face. I let it slowly drip down on to his leather bikini.
That was great, he said. I needed that. I’ll walk you home, then leave you until the next time.
I arrived back home, went straight to my laptop and thanked him for a very exciting and unusual evening.
He sent an image back of him dressed in high boots, leather bikini and a shiny black PVC mac draped over his shoulders.
rubbermac

Re: MY WEEKDAY STIMULATIONS 2

Post by rubbermac »

Excelllent.......Many thanks
hotwilly

Re: MY WEEKDAY STIMULATIONS 2

Post by hotwilly »

Very nice - thanks
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)