MY WEEKDAY STIMULATIONS 1

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY WEEKDAY STIMULATIONS 1

Post by shinymacintosh »

I love Tuesday’s and Thursday evenings. I have almost three hours to myself to do whatever I like. My good lady wife is at bingo hoping to win a fortune.
Tuesday’s, I go around to my friend’s house for a little bit of middle-aged hanky panky and if we are lucky, he sometimes has another couple of friends who join in.
Thursday’s, I usually stroll around our local dogging area hoping for something to unusual to happen.
Tonight, was Thursday, my dogging night, a drizzly evening, dressed in my black cagoule, zipped up tight to the neck, hood up and slippery nylon waterproof trousers, no underpants, a very stimulating sensation as my balls moves against the material.
It was a 20-minute walk. My cagoule and trousers were noisy and shiny with the drizzle. I passed a few dark alleyways and thought I was being followed so I went down one and stopped around 20 yards down, in the shadows, leaning against the brick wall and looked back. I saw the outline of a guy walking cautiously down towards me.
I was having a very electrifying buzz. It was dangerous and exciting at the same time. He stopped in front of me. I could smell his aftershave. His hand touched my balls and gently squeezed. He pulled out his erection and pushed it into my crutch area. He put his hand around my throat and continued thrusting against my crutch.
He suddenly gasped, let go of my throat, ran off down the alleyway. I felt my nylon trousers and realised he had cum over them. Well, that was strange I thought.
I decided there was still time for a trip to the dogging area. It was raining a bit harder now. I spotted a guy I knew. He was a cyclist always wearing very tight lycra, which has its attractions, a funny looking crash helmet and a long yellow oilskin rain cape.
He saw me, rested his bicycle against a bench. I went over, sat on the wet bench directly in front of him. He pulled his yellow oilskin cape over my head and shoulders sheltering me from the rain. I tugged down his lycra tights and massaged him until he spurted his cum over me. He pulled his cape back, wiped his cum over my face, picked up his bike and cycled off.
I raised my hooded head into the rain letting the rain wash his cum away and returned home very satisfied.

The weekend passed by and Tuesday evening arrived.
My friend Rob opened his front door as soon as I arrived. I was sure he looked through his letter box to see who was there. Rob was dressed in his wife’s pink Pacamac buttoned up to his neck. He was naked underneath. He bent over his sofa, I knew what he wanted me to do.
I lifted the back of the pink Pacamac revealing his backside. I knelt and rimmed him. He moaned with pleasure; my tongue continued to send him into a frenzy.
I stood up and inserted myself deep into him. My hands held on to his pink plastic covered back, as I pushed myself in and out. I grunted in satisfaction as I emptied myself into him.
The doorbell rang. Rob stood up unsteadily, straightened his Pacamac and went to the door. Come in, come in, he said. A young lad came in around 20 years old.
Wow you look like you have had a good time. He said. Can I join in.?
Rob nodded.
The young lad pulled down his jeans revealing black leather bikini and silky tights. He kicked off his shoes and from his bag produced a pair of high heeled court shoes. Off came his t-shirt and again from his bag produced a black leather bra.
You look fantastic, I said as he put them on. All you need now is Rob’s Pacamac, then we will have to eat you alive.
Rob and I sat either side of him licking and sucking him. His young cock stood proud poking out of the plastic Pacamac. It wasn’t long before our efforts were rewarded with a torrent of young cum.
I thought I should tell you that the bingo hall will be closed for around six weeks for refurbishment, so your Tuesdays and Thursdays will have to be thought about sadly.
I ran my hands up and down his tights and kissed his leather bikini.
Give me your email address and I will try to do something with you soon.
We all dressed and left Robs place before his wife returned home from the last bingo game for six weeks…………
hotwilly

Re: MY WEEKDAY STIMULATIONS 1

Post by hotwilly »

Nice way to spend weekday evenings 👍
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
rubbermac

Re: MY WEEKDAY STIMULATIONS 1

Post by rubbermac »

Wow,would love to have friends like that......Many Thanks