MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 17

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 17

Post by shinymacintosh »

I drove Jess back to her home that afternoon to wait for the arrival of Adam and his friend. Charlotte and I continued to a supermarket to purchase the food and wine for tonight.
I wondered about tonight, seeing Adam with his new German friend, after all that had gone on with the murder of the man in the motor home. And prior to that our relationship together with PVC and rubber cagoules.
We will find out all tonight.
Jess telephoned. They are here, she said, just going to take a shower then we will grab a cab and be over around seven.
How are they?
Adam is his usual self, his friend is really nice too but is a leather freak so don’t wear your leather jeans, put your rubber tights and waders on instead.

Adam had telephoned his friend Akio and invited him to dine with us tonight. Luckily Charlotte had bought enough food to cover an extra person.
They all arrived by taxi promptly at seven.
It was good to see Adam again after all the problems. Thanks for looking after Jess, he said. She looked very sexy in her leather dress. I smiled and said, I didn’t know who was looking after who, but we are very happy together.
Great outfit, I said to Adam’s German friend Gunther. Beautifully made tight black leather shirt, trousers and boots.
Thankyou, I am trying to get Adam out of PVC and into leather so if you find any of his PVC, steal it, I will not complain!! He said smiling.
Adam then introduced Akio. Dressed in a long floor length kimono in deep purple rubber.
I see you don’t wear the zori footwear. Akio smiled, you are very observant shiny-san, he said bowing. I have big sexual thing about thigh length boots plus many other western ways.
We drank a little more before Charlotte, in her PVC maids outfit announced that dinner was ready in the dining room.
Dinner was perfect.
Later I suggested a brandy and a tour around the cellar.
There was a lot of excited chatter from Gunther, Adam and Akio as they looked at the alter, the barber’s chair, the cross, the wet room and a few other things.
We have a few other interesting people coming to the party. It’s the day after tomorrow at 9pm.

The party day arrived, I chose to stay in my black PVC shirt, rubber tights and black rubber waders.
Jess was in her leather dress and boots.
Charlotte wore her purple PVC maids’ outfit.
Roxy had super tall thigh boots, mini skirt and PVC jacket.
Maxine wore a new shiny silver PVC dress and gloves and boots.
Maxine’s friend a black satin one-piece jump suit.
Jack, a red PVC mackintosh, thigh length boots and gloves.
The salesman, a leather t-shirt and jeans.
Adam totally enclosed in leather including a full head mask
Gunther leather top to toe.
Akio, in his purple rubber kimono.
Four new TV’s very sexy in PVC macs and dresses.

We charged our glasses in the kitchen.

Then I made the announcement.

Let the party commence.................
rubbermac

Re: MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 17

Post by rubbermac »

Thanks,hope there is going to be lots of kissing and Raincoat licking....
shinymacintosh

Post by shinymacintosh »

I'm sure there will be. Sadly I wasn't invited!
shinymacintosh
But do stay tuned. A new series entitled I AM A COMPANION coming soon.
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

Cant wait Sir.....Thank You