AN EMAIL MEETING 1

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

AN EMAIL MEETING 1

Post by shinymacintosh »

Eventually an email arrived. Not quite what I was expecting.
‘would have liked more of u using me, cumming over me’.
I thought I had done a good job on him but obviously not! I emailed him straight back requesting another date and time.
I arrived as before wearing my long PVC mackintosh over my leather catsuit and boots. But this time I had brought two fetish friends with me. One in motorbike leathers, the other in a shiny yellow PVC cagoule and boots.
We went straight up to his bedroom, my PVC cagoule friend forced Dave to his knees and the motorbike guy forced his erection into Dave’s mouth, pumping him aggressively until he came and cum was all over Dave’s face and cagoule.
He was pushed on to his back, on the bed and I began to suck him, my cagoule friend sat on Dave’s face encouraging him to rim him. Dave groaned and shot his cum all over me and my pvc mac. We turned him over and the motor bike guy forced himself inside Dave’s backside pushing himself harder and harder until he came again. We fastened his wrists with his wrist locks and whipped his back with the rubber whip.
We rolled him over on to his back, pulled off his PVC knickers and pushed them firmly into his mouth.
Dave was gagging with his mouth full of PVC knickers. We whipped his balls and then suggested we tie him up properly and leave him for his wife to find.
He struggled desperately shaking his head.
I smiled at him, untied him, kissed him and we all left. Waiting for the email again.
hotwilly

Re: AN EMAIL MEETING 1

Post by hotwilly »

Mmmm. Nice
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

dont leave me tied up please.but i am now not a virgin any more
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

kinkycumbria wrote: May 16th, 2019, 9:05 am dont leave me tied up please.but i am now not a virgin any more
Lucky you 😈
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

only in his story lol
thats an A virgin lol