AN EMAIL MEETING

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

AN EMAIL MEETING

Post by shinymacintosh »

KINKY SWITCH FETISH LOVER.
If your desire is to be PUNISHED or PLEASURED by me wearing PVC, rubber and leather cat suits and mackintosh's, long thigh boots and rubber gloves, shiny tights, panties, collars, hoods, gags or anything unusual please let me know and I will try to create your dream.
bi male rubber lover
into any kinds of shiny clad sexy fun.
I received this email today
I would love to be dominated by you as you describe, in my home Oct 12th
I live in xxxxxxx and could pay petrol money for you
I am bi and sub and have pvc + latex gear
I love to be a sub, cd, tied and teased and used for oral satisfaction
milk me, very genuine, can accom 9am to 9pm on the day
Dave, xxx

After a few emails for the address and requirements in the sex department I drove over to see Dave. It was about a three-hour drive and as always wondered how sincere this guy was.
I’m sure with internet dating it’s not so easy to meet with someone who describes himself as exactly what you desire and turns out to be exactly the opposite.
Dave’s photographs at least proved he was really into rubber and PVC. And after a few explicit emails I think we both knew we were on the right track.
I arrived, he opened his house door, staying behind it, welcomed me in, lightly fondled my cock and offered me a drink.
As usual, I always arrive dressed for the occasion, usually wearing my long PVC mackintosh over a rubber or leather catsuit and boots.
Dave was all over me, touching my mac, opening it and revealing my shiny black rubber cat suit.
He wore a purple rubber neoprene body suit, short black rubber gloves, shiny high heeled black patent thigh boots. He was so sexy.
We began to touch each other intimately.
He said, Let’s go upstairs to bed. I followed eagerly. He lay on his bed. In his hands he held two wrist locks for me. I firmly fastened them securely on him and began to let my hands freely roam about his body.
I sensed he was ready to cum. I pulled his cock out from beneath his neoprene body suit and began to suck him hard. He came in gallons, I carried on sucking until I totally emptied him.
His eyes beneath his rubber covered head were pleading with me to play hard with him again.
Do it to me again, he pleaded.
I removed his purple rubber neoprene body suit and replaced it with a black and purple bra and black PVC undies. For me very sexy. I licked the PVC undies until whatever was lurking below came to life. I sucked and pulled until his cock grew fully. I sucked harder until he came again, covering my face with lovely hot cum.
I found his rubber whip on the bed and punished his balls until he pleaded for me to stop. Eventually I did.
I left him on his bed, breathing deeply and happily wishing his rubber friend would stay and punish him more.
Three hours later I was home again, waiting for an email saying thank you.
rubnylon2

Re: AN EMAIL MEETING

Post by rubnylon2 »

Very nice
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

did master not give his slave a mouthful of his cum or a facial on his rubber hood
xxx
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

Would love to kiss all over dressed in Yellow Oilskins
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Sounds wonderful
Being restrained and " dressed" would be heaven
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)