MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 14

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 14

Post by shinymacintosh »

We received an email from Adam letting us know all was well and he was hoping to return to the UK in a couple of weeks with his new German friend. Jess replied saying that we were hoping to have a small party and they would both be very welcome.
Adam replied and asked if Akio could be invited. Jess explained in some detail what sort of a party it was going to be. So be prepared!!
Another surprise was an email from Charlotte. She had left Danni after a huge bust up. Could she stay just for a few days until she could sort herself out?
Of course, we agreed, and she would arrive the next Tuesday.
All my aches and pains gradually disappeared and by Tuesday I was nearly 100%. I dropped Jess off at her home to wait for the arrival of Charlotte and I continued into town to meet up with Jack.
Charlotte arrived by taxi with a small suitcase. Dressed in a smart black leather jacket, skirt and knee length boots. Jess welcomed her in and gave her a large glass of vodka. They sat together on the sofa whilst Charlotte told Jess the reasons for her leaving.
It was much as Jess had thought, total control and jealousy by Danni.
Does she know you have come here?
No, she went out to the shops and I packed quickly and left. No note, no nothing.
Thank you for letting me stay safe for a while. Tears of relief began to fall down her cheeks. Jess put her arms around her and kissed her lightly. Charlotte kissed Jess back with a little more pressure, lightly squeezing her breasts.
Jess kissed passionately, her tongue entering Charlottes open mouth her hand resting on her leather covered thigh.
Please take me to bed, pleaded Charlotte. They crossed the room and entered Jess’s bedroom. Jess pulled off her t-shirt and pulled down Charlottes leather skirt and G-string. They laid down, Jess began to kiss and lick Charlottes pussy. Her booted legs were over Jess’s back holding her firmly down on her.
Charlottes back suddenly arched as she cried out, the inevitable orgasm racked through her body.
Jess was trapped, booted legs were still holding her down. Charlotte was sobbing and breathing heavily. She eventually opened her legs allowing Jess to move back up to her and kiss her on the mouth.
I’m so sorry, Charlotte cried. That was wonderful, thank you, thank you.
Don’t thank me said Jess. I enjoyed it too!!
You can stay here in my bedroom or use Adam’s upstairs. We are expecting him back in a couple of weeks’ time.

I had arrived at the pub early, had a drink and waited for Jack to arrive. When he did arrive, he was accompanied by the salesman. I wasn’t expecting you today I smiled. Jack’s paying me a little extra just to video you both.
We went across to the hotel and managed to get the salesman’s regular room. This was good because of the size.
Both put their hands up inside my rubber cagoule for a little fondle. Very enjoyable. What’s the plan for this afternoon? I asked.
Three scenarios explained Jack. First you and I, Me in PVC mac, gloves and boots, with lots of licking and stroking of all your rubber wear and waders. Second, me with boots and your blue nylon cagoule head enclosed in hood.
Third you take the camera and the salesman, and I will do something.
The salesman opened his case and produced a litre bottle of scotch, poured out three glasses then checked out his camera and the room lights.
Jack was ready, thigh boots and his red PVC mackintosh belted. The camera was rolling.
I went over and began to kiss and stroke the red mac especially over the area of his balls. Then around to his back, I knelt and licked the PVC covering his backside. I carried on licking and my hands went around to his front and pulled out his erection.
I stood up and we both lay down on the bed. Jack faced my boots, and his erection was almost in my mouth. Jack spent a lot of time licking and sucking my boots. He turned himself around and paid a lot of attention to my rubber cagoule, licking kissing fondling it.
He covered my erection with the rubber and sucked on it. I groaned as he pulled my cagoule off my cock and took me in his mouth. Finally sensing I was about to cum he released me and wanked me until my cum flew out over his face.
That was good guys, the salesman said. Relax, have a drink, I’ll check the video and when your ready we’ll go for part two.
I could see from the salesman’s crotch that the images must be good. We finished the drink, Jack took off the red PVC mac and replaced it with my blue nylon cagoule. It looked quite sexy on him especially with thigh boots.
This time I pulled up the rubber hood of my cagoule, just my face exposed. Similarly did the same with his hood.
We kissed, then began to wank each other before I pulled up his zip further and his head was totally enclosed inside the rubber backed hood.
I bent him over the side of the bed and thrashed his backside with the salesman’s leather belt, I heard a muffled cry from inside the hood. I thrashed him again before pulling him on to the bed. The camera closed in on the hood as it was sucked in and out by Jacks heavy breathing.
I pressed my hand down on his covered face, his muffled passionate yells grew louder. I wanked his cock faster and held it hard in my hand. His body stiffened as he came powerfully over my cagoule. I left him on the bed and the salesman closed in with the camera on to his torso and hood, until his breathing gradually became normal again. I unzipped the hood, Jack’s face was covered in sweat. He smiled. Great, loved it.
The salesman checked the content and again was happy with the results we all had another whisky.
The salesman made sure I knew how to use the camera and after a couple of test shots he was satisfied I could do the business.
Jack put on his red PVC mackintosh again, climbed on to the bed and stopped in a doggy style. I started shooting. The salesman, naked, climbed on to the bed behind Jack. He slowly lifted the red mac exposing Jack’s naked backside. The salesman’s head and mouth went down, he began to rim Jack.
Jack was very responsive, moaning and moving with pleasure.
The salesman pulled back and began to finger Jacks backside until his hand disappeared inside Jack, slowly he went carefully higher, just gently pushing and pulling until finally after nearly getting up to his elbow he pulled his arm and hand out.
The salesman began to lick and kiss Jacks backside His tongue gently flicking lightly around his hole. Jack collapsed from the doggy position flat on to the bed. The salesman pulled the red PVC mackintosh back down over Jack’s backside and legs, patted him and left the bed. He washed his hands and arms before coming to check my camera work.
After he had checked, is hand went up the inside of my rubber cagoule again squeezing my balls. Well done, he said. Thanks to all of you.

We all helped to finish the bottle of scotch before I left to go home.
rubbermac

Re: MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 14

Post by rubbermac »

Fantastic....Many thanks,love all the kissing in thier Macs