MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 13

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 13

Post by shinymacintosh »

When I woke up, I felt well used and abused, but not quite as bad as the previous night.
Well what are we going to do? Asked Jess, bringing me a black coffee in bed.
I checked my watch. 10-30am. I suppose its too late to cancel. Let’s go ahead, I will have to take it easy, I suppose.
Let’s check out the booze situation, I said, when I finally came downstairs. What do they drink?
I don’t know, but we have plenty of wine, red and white, bubbles, whisky and vodka plus ice and mixers.
I went down into the cellar and checked all the furniture was in place.
I suppose I will have to explain what went on last night and what’s happened to me.
Don’t worry, said Jess patting me on my backside, and immediately wishing she hadn’t when I flinched.
The evening soon came. Jess decided she would wear her leather trench coat and boots. Well, she said, it made a good impression on you!!
I knew the red pvc mac man was into rubber, so I went for my old favourites
My black rubber waders and my rubber cagoule.
It was just becoming dark as they drove up the drive. I opened the door and welcomed them in.
Wow, you’re looking great, I said. I introduced Jess to them, and they introduced themselves. Jack, said the red pvc mac man, who was now wearing a belted black PVC mac and boots. Roxy, said the TV, wearing ultra-high black and red thigh boots and the red PVC mac and blonde genuine short cropped hair.
I welcomed them into the kitchen. Drinks? I asked. Waiting for them to say something I hadn’t got.
Two white wines please.
Relief.
Before we go any further, I must tell you what happened last night, then we can have a little party.
I received total sympathy and understanding from Roxy and Jack.
Let’s relax down in the cellar.
I could tell from the looks in their eyes that they were going to enjoy my cellar.
Jess made the first move, fondling Jacks black PVC mackintosh.
I wondered if Jack might have wanted to play with my rubber cagoule, but he seemed happy enough.
I lowered the lighting and set the mood music playing.
Roxy opened her red PVC mac to reveal a sexy sequined corset. She made a very realistic woman. She smiled, took a drink, then kissed me. Touching my balls with her free hand.
I don’t want to hurt you, she breathed.
Jack and Jess were still fondling each other’s macs. Then she opened her leather trench coat to reveal her boobs and penis. Jack pushed her towards the St Andrews cross, bound her wrists and went down on her taking her penis in his mouth.
Roxy saw this and pulled me towards the barber’s chair. Sat me in it and pulled her cock from beneath sequined corset. It was huge, I gagged, as I took in the full length of his/her cock. She pumped my mouth, held my head very tight to her and finally came into my mouth and all over my face.
She extracted herself, pulled me towards the alter. She removed her red PVC mac, bent over the alter and I bound her, face down, revealing her sequined corset a pert bottom and looking beautiful from behind, I spat on my fingers and inserted two. No complaints. I spat some more and inserted three, four and then my hand.
I heard groans of pleasure, so I pushed slowly, going well passed my wrist. I pushed a little more before Roxy’s hand grabbed my arm and stopped any further insertion. I stayed still, just clenching and un-clenching my fist inside her. Then finally, I slowly extracted my arm and hand from her. Roxy lay still on her stomach. Finally, she arose from the alter, put on her mackintosh, kissed me and went in search of her drink.
Jack was still occupied with Jess at the St Andres cross. Roxy and I went across and each began to suck on Jess’s breasts. She was in ecstasy. I left her breast and kissed her on the mouth. Tears fell from her eyes.
All this had happened within half an hour of Jack and Roxy arriving at my home.
New drinks were organised. Roxy professed to know of four more ‘girls’ who would love to be involved in this scenario.
Jack said he knew two of them he could vouch for.
Jess sat next to me, held my hand and kissed me.
Listen, I said to Roxy and Jack. I know its been a bit short tonight, mainly due to me. I’m still suffering quite a bit so couldn’t give my all. Can we do this again in a week or two?
Everyone understood my predicament and we agreed to email a new date.

What did you think of Jack? I asked, when we were in bed.
Not sure. When you and Roxy came to kiss my boobs, his hands were all over your rubber cagoule. So, I think rubber wins over leather this time. But thanks for the kiss.
I painfully rolled over to face her, kissed her again, she smiled and closed her eyes.

Jack emailed the following day, thanking us both for a wonderful evening. But would it be possible for he and I to meet alone the following Tuesday and for me to wear my rubber cagoule and waders and bring the blue cagoule with the hood. Meet in the same pub and he would book an hotel room.
I think you were right. I said to Jess.
Rubber wins over leather with this guy.