MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 12

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 12

Post by shinymacintosh »

I returned home, quite excited by the lunchtime activities. I checked out my emails. There was an important one from Jess. They want to visit you tomorrow evening just to check you out. I love you, but they may want to discipline you before they leave. If you accept, they want you in thigh boots and a rubber mini skirt. If you don’t they will punish me instead!
I answered that I loved and wanted Jess, anything else, I would do just for her.
An immediate reply came. Will be there at seven!! So, I had a whole day to recover.
I sent an email to the red PVC mac man, saying I hoped we could meet again sometime. He replied a little later telling me of his friend who was a stunning fetish TV and sent me an image. Very sexy and believable. I thanked him and told him of a future party we would be holding and hoped they could both come.
I also sent a similar email to the salesman who replied with five interesting images of guys he had videoed who lived within fifty miles, who would love a good sexy party.

The next day I polished my black rubber mini skirt until it gleamed. Also, my over the elbow rubber gloves, just in case this turned them on. I had no idea what sort of friends Jess had other than her brother Adam.
At precisely seven they arrived. Jess came in first, I gave a her a kiss, then the other two friends. One was quite attractive, boots, skirt and jacket. The other was, how can I say, the next best thing to a rottweiler. Short cropped black greased back hair, black leather motor cycle jacket, leather mini skirt and boots.
Jess introduced them to me. Charlotte, the more attractive one and Danni the Dyke.
Danni put the fear of god into me, as she looked me up and down You really suit a mini skirt, rubber gloves and boots.
Let’s go down to your dungeon, said Danni.
Would you like a drink first? I asked.
No, we must leave very soon. Was the sharp answer.
We all went down into the dungeon. Charlotte and Danni took Jess over to a barber’s chair, forced her to sit and locked her arms and legs securely to the chair. Then pushed a rubber ball gag into her mouth.
Then they came for me.
Charlotte put her hand up my rubber skirt, squeezing my balls hard. I gasped out loud.
Danni pushed me towards the St Andrews Cross, secured me to it and walked across to her briefcase, opened it and took out a few threatening looking implements.
First were two very painful metal nipple clamps followed by a heavily weighted pouch secured to my balls. She let the pouch drop, which was painful.
Next, I was introduced to a black rubber blindfold, gag and re-breather. They both took turns slapping my balls.
Jess squirmed in her seat, not able to help me.

They moved me over to the alter bench and secured me there. I received quite a large sized vibrating butt plug and my back and butt were spanked with a pin pricked leather hand glove. Creating a lot of sadistic laughter from the two of them.
The couple went across to Jess, kissed her forcefully, pushing the ball gag further into her mouth, groped her breasts, said goodbye and thank you for a lovely week.
They came back over to me, belted my back with a rubber stranded whip causing me to cry out with pain.
Just take care of Jess or we may have to finish you off!!
I couldn’t say anything, my rubber gag did not permit speech.
Jess was released and the couple left my home.
Jess came across, to me, sobbing, pulling off her ball gag, released me from my black rubber blindfold, gag and rebreather, carefully removed the vibrating butt plug, then the weighted pouch on my balls.
I fell to the floor. Jess managed carefully to take off my nipple clamps, they had already started to draw blood.
Gradually we went upstairs to the kitchen. They had left. I slowly checked the doors, all were locked. We were safe.
I put my arms lovingly around Jess.
What the hell happened, I asked.
Jess lifted my rubber mini skirt and inspected my cock and balls.
Let’s go to bed, and I’ll try to explain.
We settled down into our comfy bed. A bottle of scotch, two glasses for medicinal purposes only!!

When they arrived at my place, said Jess. All was lovely, I was very attracted to Charlotte, we all went out for a couple of meals, then attitudes changed. I began to talk about you and how I felt about you. This didn’t go down too well with Danni.
I have had two sexual relations with Danni over the years. She is a very hard person. If you do everything right by her you should be okay, but if you had an affair with someone else. Oh boy, you had better watch out. I just worry about Charlotte. At the moment she does absolutely everything Danni tells her to.
Just check out my back please. She rolled over and I could see the welts that had been inflicted upon her.
She had sent Charlotte out to collect a take away. Fifteen minutes max. She ripped off my dress, thrashed my back, as you can see, and fucked me hard with her dildo. At night, I could hear them having sex, with Charlotte pleading for her to stop. I’m sure she gagged her sometimes, just to keep the noise down.
I’ve given Charlotte my email address just in case anything goes wrong.

We may have a small problem, I said. I’ve invited a couple of friends round tomorrow night just for fun and drinks. I showed Jess the image of the fetish TV and my friend with the red PVC mac. He was the one we saw in a pub at the seaside the other week.
She looks exciting, said Jess. Great outfit.
With what happened to me tonight I’m not sure I will be 100% by tomorrow.
Jess put her hand under the duvet and gently touched my balls. It was painful.
Let’s sleep on it and decide in the morning.