MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 11

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 11

Post by shinymacintosh »

I spent most of the day fixing bondage straps to the alter bench and a few other bits of furniture that should have restraints. By early evening I was becoming quite turned on, so I decided to go into town to the bar I first met Darren with the shiny black cagoule.
I wore my black leather jeans and the new shiny blue cagoule. I wore it to test it’s pulling power!!
I sat at a small table drinking my lager when a hand squeezed my shoulder and a voice said, Hello, my friend.
I turned and saw a middle-aged guy who suddenly was very apologetic to me.
I’m so sorry I thought you were someone else. He said. Every time I come in here, he was always in, wearing a shiny blue cagoule. We got on extremely well.
No problem, I said smiling. Join me if you like. I think I know the guy you are talking about. He was a special friend of mine too.
The guy told me he was a travelling salesman. Always here for a couple of days every month.
As we talked his knee began to touch my leg with a little more pressure each time. Was my new blue cagoule working?
I responded. The guy with the blue cagoule was a special friend of mine also. So how well did you know him?
He smiled, quite well actually. I was hoping he would be here tonight so I could show him the video and stills I took of him.
I don’t think he will be seeing them soon, I said not wanting to tell him he was in jail. What kind of videos are you talking about?
His leg pushed hard against mine. Sexy images. He said.
Oh, that’s interesting. I would love to see them. Do you take images of just him or others.?
As I said, I travel a lot and meet some lovely men and boys. I take quite good sexy images of them all. My hotel is just around the corner, would you like to come and see?
I nodded.
We went straight up to his room, quite large and well appointed. On his desk was a laptop computer. Would you like a drink?
Scotch please.
We sat on the bed together waiting for the laptop to warm up. He clicked in some security passes then moved on to the images of our mutual friend.
The video started. He lay on a bed naked with only his blue cagoule on. My new friend, the travelling salesman went down on him and began to suck him. The camera moved to the right-hand side and there was more sucking action.
I use two video cameras, one on each side of the bed so after editing I can get the most interesting shots.
The video continued; I was becoming very excited just watching the salesman perform on my friend.
I have other guys, he said. quickly moving on to a list of images. This might interest you.
A guy with thigh boots, a black PVC mackintosh and gloves sat on a chair, with my salesman friend sucking him hard.
I really like that, I said.
I thought you might. He lives not too far from here, at the sea side. I have his contact details if you would like it.?
Yes please.
This is the deal. I take some lovely sexy intimate images of you and you get the contact details.
I thought for only a second. Okay but no face shots.
Done, he said.
The next fifteen minutes were spent fitting two videos on tripods at each side of the bed. I drank another scotch.
Take off your leather jeans, he said. Put your hood over your head and pull the strings tight.
He began to touch my balls, just to make me look interesting for the cameras.
Okay, he said.
I felt him licking my backside. He was rimming me. He licked my hole, stuck his tongue down it, licked it more. The rubber aroma inside the hood was really getting to me in a most enjoyable way. The more he licked and the more saliva he gave me, I was on cloud nine.
Suddenly he stopped, I felt movement on the bed, then I felt his cock pushing into me. Gently at first then quicker and quicker, as he satisfied his urges.
He pulled out and ejaculated hot cum all over my balls and stomach.
I felt his tongue licking my balls, then sucking them.
It was almost too much for me, trapped inside my rubber lined hood. I was gasping for air.
I was released from my hood. The salesman was very happy.
Later tonight I will edit the shots. Would you like to see the completed video tomorrow?
Yes, when?
Lunchtime, I must work later.
I will be here. What about the other guys telephone number?
Everything tomorrow.
Oh, and wear something exciting and different.

When I returned home, I searched for a suitable rubber hood in Adam’s stuff. I needed eye, mouth and nose holes. Not like the one Jess used on me before, with just a mouth hole
I returned the next day, with my favourite black rubber cagoule and waders plus the rubber hood. The salesman was delighted with my choice, especially when he ran his hand up inside my cagoule and found my balls.
Put on your mask, he said. I have a surprise for you.
I pulled on the rubber mask and sat on the bed in front of the laptop. The bathroom door opened and in walked the guy I had met in the toilets at the seaside. He sat beside me wearing a long red PVC mackintosh belted tightly around his waist and black thigh boots.
He ran his hand over my rubber cagoule. I could tell he was excited by the feel of the rubber.
The salesman showed the edited video from last night. It was very explicit; I became very hard watching myself being used in such a fashion.
The salesman produced a hand held recorder. I was pulled down on to the bed and my erection was wanked severely by the guy in the red PVC mac.
I managed to pull myself over, found his erection and began to suck on it.
He then began to feverishly lick my rubber covered face, before straddling me and pushing his cock into my mouth. He spurted his cum into my mouth and all over my rubber covered head before kissing and licking me clean of his cum.
Then he moved down and began to passionately lick my waders before finishing me off with his mouth.
We lay side by side just for a moment before he moved up and kissed me forcing me to drink my own cum.
Bravo, bravo said the salesman putting down his video camera. That was very exciting.
I looked at the large bulge in his trousers, then at the red PVC mac man and we both had the same idea. We pulled off his trousers and took it in turns wanking and sucking him until he exploded over my rubber encased head.

After a few minutes the salesman plugged his camera into the laptop, and we all watched PVC and rubber thrashing about on the bed.
You both might get some interesting bookings from this after I have edited it a little bit.
I took off my rubber hood, washed the remaining cum off it. The other guy changed into a jumper and jeans. We exchanged email addresses and left the salesman to tidy the room up and get on with his afternoons work.
rubbermac

Re: MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 11

Post by rubbermac »

Wow....really loved it,Many thanks once again