My friend from Scunthorpe 3

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
thighbootman

My friend from Scunthorpe 3

Post by thighbootman »

Here is another story that my friend wrote to amuse her over sexed late husband:-

OUT ON THE PULL

I was chatting with one of my girlfriends about the lack of success that I was having in getting a bloke for casual sex. I told her that none of the eligible guys at work seemed interested and that I was having no luck in pubs and night clubs either.

She asked me how I dressed when out and I told her that I wore my usual everyday clothes.

“That could be the trouble” she told me. “You have to look as though you are fair game and what you wear is part of your advertising campaign.”

She went on to say that she wore shiny black underwear or even dresses when she wanted to get the attention of her husband when he was deep into Match of The Day. “It works every time” she told me.

So later that day I searched the internet for shiny black clothing and I was amazed at what I turned up. All the illustrated models looked stunning in shiny pvc gear but what really got my attention was a section on rubber clothes and in particular shiny black rubber.

I was particularly taken with a long shiny black rubber double breasted trenchcoat with a matching rain hat. The model wore it with matching long black rubber boots with a two inch heel. It looked magical and I determined that I would send off for one and the boots to go with it.

Ten days later the coat and hat arrived in the post and the boots came a couple of days later.

As I unpacked the coat and hat I was struck by the heady aroma of the rubber and the material felt fantastic against my skin.

I slipped off all of my clothes and put the mackintosh and hat on. Beneath it I was totally naked. The coat rustled with every movement of my body and I quickly became aware that I was being turned on by the garment without laying a finger on my erogenous parts.

“If this is turning me on, what’s it going to do to blokes” I though to myself.

I tried on the boots and they were long; very long. The tops came up to my crotch and I could feel them rubbing against my cunt making me feel in need of a pee.

I felt too over dressed to easily sit on the loo for a pee so I stood in the shower and peed in the tray. My piss ran down the boots and down the drain.

“Damn. I don’t want my lovely boots to small of pee straight away” I thought so I turned on the shower to wash them off. The water ran over my hat and coat and cascaded down over my boots as I raised one leg after the other to wash them off but not one single drop penetrated through the rubber garments to my body.

I felt totally cocooned and safe within the rubber coat and knew that it would protect me against anything that the heavens could throw at me, not that I wanted the coat and boots for that alone.

All this happened in October when the evenings were drawing in and the weather was becoming unpredictable.

On Trick or Treat night it was absolutely pouring down with rain. It had rained all day and was dark by six o’clock. This was the night to try my rubber gear to see if I could attract any decent blokes.

I put on the coat, hat and boots and not much else and ventured out into the rain. Water was running down me in rivulets as I walked along the street towards the bus stop. There was a deep puddle in the road and just as I was passing it a lorry went straight through and shot a great cascade of water over me. I waited in the shadows for a few repeat performances. I was having a ball.

The bus was coming and I hurried along to catch it. The driver gave me a funny look as I boarded but didn’t say anything.

I went upstairs and sat just in front of two lads who were sat in the back seat. I heard them sniggering and then I felt something splash against my back. The buggers had their cocks out and were peeing on my coat.

“Thanks lads. I really needed that” I said

I looked round to see one of the lads had the other’s cock in his hand and was starting to wank it. I asked them to budge up so that I could sit in the middle and give them both a handjob. They didn’t need a second asking!

I took both cocks in hand and was soon rewarded by two gushers of cum across the front of my mackintosh.

All too soon we arrived at the terminus and I got off and went to a nearby bar. As I walked in I could see two pools of cum slowly sliding down the front of my mackintosh.

I went up to the bar and ordered a lager shandy. “Not seen you in here before, can I buy you that drink” asked a chap who was sat on a bar stool. “Thanks” I said and went to sit on the stool next to him.

“How much do you charge?” he asked me. With that spunk on my coat he obviously thought that I was on the game.

I couldn’t believe myself asking how much he thought that I was worth but I did.

I put my hand on his crotch when he offered me two hundred quid for a night.

I took him up on the offer and took him back to my place.

When we got to my flat I showed him in and went to take off my mackintosh.

“No. Keep it on, and the boots and hat” he said.

I reached for his flies and pulled out his cock. It was already quite stiff.

“Suck it” he said.

Well, I’d never sucked a cock in my life but he pushed my head down towards it and I fell to my knees. His cock was waving in front of my face. I licked it and he pushed his cock to my lips.
Here goes I thought as I opened my mouth and he pushed his cock slowly in. I gradually got the hang of sucking on it as he pushed his cock in and out of my mouth. He pumped slowly at first and then with a quickening tempo.

He started to grunt and suddenly he pulled his cock out of my mouth and shot great globs of spunk straight into my face and across my mackintosh.

I thought to myself that it was a filthy thing to do but at least I was getting two hundred quid for it so I asked him for the money.

“Not yet. The deal is for the night, not just a blowjob” he said.

He started to undress and I saw that his cock was still fairly erect and starting to stiffen again. Once undressed he pulled me to him and wrapped his arms around my mackintosh clad body.

His hands were all over me and I felt him raising the hem of my mack until I could feel cool air and his hands on my bum. A finger started to caress my crack and he told me to turn round and bend over and grip my ankles.

I felt his cock nestling against my arse and his fingers touching my arse hole. He lined his cock up and pulled me back onto it so that he penetrated my arse in one swift movement.

I screamed and screamed with pain as he fucked my virgin arse hole and hoped that it would soon be over but on and on he went. Gradually my arse started to take the fucking easier and suddenly the pain stopped and he slid easily in me. I was lubricated by his cum.

Now came the next shock. He ordered me to lick his cock clean.

But it wasn’t over yet.

He picked me up and carried me to my bedroom and threw me onto my bed on my back. He lay alongside me, his now flaccid cock dribbling slightly.

He placed my hand on his cock. “Wank it stiff” he said. I started to stroke his cock and it slowly stiffened again until in a few minutes it felt like a stick in my hand.

He lifted my booted legs up and back so that they fell either side of my shoulders and then he mounted me. I felt him open my cunt lips with his fingers and he spat on them to moisten them before thrusting his cock in to the hilt.

He rutted on me for ages. I could feel his balls slapping against me as he pounded away. This third cumming took ages but eventually he shot a load of his spunk into me and shortly after he rolled off me and fell asleep.

God! I felt sore but I was so tired that I fell asleep alongside him without taking off my shiny rubber mackintosh, hat and boots.

I woke at seven when the alarm went off. He woke too and his hand went straight to my cunt.

“One last fuck for breakfast” he said as he rolled on top and fucked me hard until he came. I hadn’t had a pee since the previous evening and as he pulled out I spurted all over him and the inside on my mackintosh.
He gave me my two hundred quid and a bonus of fifty for ‘breakfast’, dressed and left.

I worried about the experience for a few days. Gradually I came to realise that I had enjoyed the experience and that I was two hundred and fifty quid, tax free, better off too.

If this rubber gear can make me money, I reasoned, then why not take advantage of the blokes who were taken with it.

I started to play the clubs and bars in the run up to Christmas and in five weeks I had made five grand from suckers and fuckers.

I carried on into the New Year, being careful not to frequent the same places too often for fear of being observed by the law for I knew that, in practice, I had become a high class tart.

One single outfit, no matter how sexy, wasn’t going to last too long before the novelty wore off. I browsed the catalogues and bought myself a series of rubber and pvc coats and boots in various styles and colours. Shorter styles for spring and summer and more longer ones for the winter nights. I also bought some pvc underwear to match.

In all, I invested almost half of my first season’s takings in shiny clothing and boots. The return on my investment was over 300% in just six months.

I bought myself a swish car to bring my punters back home in and started to run an order book.

I never realised how many blokes would fall for a dame in shiny rubber or pvc. I owe my friend for that original advice and I am now making over three grand a week from a well heeled clientel.

Who needs a job when you can make a fortune in bed?

I know that it can’t last forever but in eight years I’ve made enough to buy a little house with no immediate neighbours and I have a fair amount tucked away in deposits too. I’ve a nice car and soon I’ll be able to settle down and find that bloke that I want to share the rest of my life with even if it does take a shiny mackintosh to catch him.
Mikmac77

Re: My friend from Scunthorpe 3

Post by Mikmac77 »

She could pull me anytime in that rubber gear
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

How I wish I had bumped into her , out and about in Scunthorpe Town 😄
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

Back in a minute, I'm just nipping to the ATM :)
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!