MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 10

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 10

Post by shinymacintosh »

We were informed the following morning that Adam was no longer a suspect and Darren was currently the number one suspect.
It was time to celebrate a little.
A celebration meant a drive to the seaside suitably dressed in PVC macs and boots and a camera.
Typical of a day trip to the sea side it was cloudy, and it drizzled most of the day but when you are wearing and touching delicious PVC nothing matters.
After a good long walk exploring the harbour, we decided to have a sit down in a bar and have a drink. Jess took off her mackintosh revealing a brown leather dress. With no shirt underneath, I preferred to keep my mackintosh on.
A couple of guys I noticed, were furtively observing us both.
I went to the toilets, sure enough, one guy came in and stood beside me. Fantastic mac mate, he said.
Thanks, I replied. He touched my shoulder and began to stroke my sleeve. He showed me his sizeable erection.
Would you like to play with it? He asked stroking my mac again.
I would have given in to him, but with Jess outside I thought I should behave.
I left the toilet noting he had begun to wank himself.
I told Jess and she laughed. Well, she said. Its either you or your mac that gets them going.
When we had finished our drinks, we left and drove back home.
We both wanted to play with each other, especially with Jess in a leather dress. I was surprised when Jess suggested we go down into the cellar.
Suddenly there was a change in the sound of Jess’s voice, a more dominant voice.
Okay, she said. You got your cheap thrills in the toilets. Now I’m going to get mine.!! Take off you’re your mackintosh, I did, revealing my naked chest.
She pushed me towards the St Andrews cross and bound my wrists to it. She undid my belt and pulled down my jeans. Then squeezed my balls until I cried out in pain. She smacked my face several times. Then with her teeth bit my tits.
I stared at her face and it looked like she was enjoying it.
You need to be fucked!!, she said. She unlocked me from the cross and I collapsed on to the floor. Get on the Alter! I crashed on to the alter and she smashed my backside with the leather paddle.
I cried out.
You are mine to use, not furtive little men in toilets. This is a serious warning.
The leather paddle crashed down on my backside, again and again. Followed by the insertion of a vibrator. Jess switched it on to full power. The sensation was almost too much. I pleaded with her to stop.
Jess pulled out the vibrator and threw my mackintosh at me.
Put it back on.
She frogmarched me outside to the car. Pushed me inside on the back seat slammed the door and locked me in and left me for the warmth of the house.
My backside was throbbing, I was getting very cold and it was dark.

After an hour Jess returned to the car, unlocked the door and let me enter the warmth of my own house. Jess had changed from the leather dress into my shiny red cagoule and thigh boots. She pulled the hood over her head, zipped it over her eyes and nose and the lower zip up to her mouth.
She knelt in front of me and offered me a belt to use around her neck. I took the hint, placed the belt around her throat and pulled tight. She choked and gasped for breath, I felt my erection starting, I opened my mac and pushed myself forcefully into her open mouth until finally cumming. I pulled the bottom zip up further over her mouth so she couldn’t spit out my cum nor see. I finally took the belt from around her throat, then wiped my hand over her nylon hooded face eventually opening the zips allowing her to see and breath properly. Her lips, nose, cheeks and mouth were covered in my cum, she had not swallowed.

I need to go back home to check for mail and stuff. Jess said the next morning.
We drove around, checked the empty house, all okay, some letters, bills and a card from the post office asking for Adam to collect a parcel.
You can collect if you have some ID or a gas electric bill.
Jess collected the parcel and we drove back to my place.
Jess opened the parcel. Inside was a card. I’m now in jail, it read, the jacket is for Adam and his friend to share until I get out.
She opened the parcel more and pulled out a shiny blue nylon cagoule with a hood and two zips. The nylon was also rubber backed.
Well you and Adam are going to have to share this for quite a long time, didn’t he get five years?
I tried it on, perfect fit but a lot heavier than my red and black one and it had a lovely rubbery aroma. I pulled the hood over my head and face, Jess zipped me inside the hood, my breathing was more difficult because of the rubber backing.
I took off the cagoule and Jess wanted to try it.
Oh, I so love that imprisoned feeling. She said after finally taking the cagoule off.
Then she went through her mail, nothing out of the ordinary, the last one was hand written. She opened it and was pleased to see who it was from then read it carefully before letting me know what it said.
It’s from an old girlfriend, she’s finally got a laptop, so she has sent me her new email address. She wants to come here to stay for a week with another friend of hers.
Would you like them to stay here.? I asked.
No, I think I will entertain them at my place. They are a couple of men haters!! I wouldn’t want you to have to put up with them.
Jess sent an email later that morning and within ten minutes we had an answer. They would drive up and stay in two days’ time.
I’ll sleep in Adam’s bed and they can have mine and you can have some peace and quite for a week!!
kinkycumbria

Re: MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 10

Post by kinkycumbria »

i was in the Hard Rock cafe Barcelona in 2000 went to the loo and a guy showed me his hard
sadly then i had not discovered my bi side so left horrified
today i would have sucked him off in a cubicle lol