MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 9

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 9

Post by shinymacintosh »

You’ve done a really fantastic job cleaning down here. I said when I returned.
Good, because it really needed it. There are one or two things down there I didn’t know what they were for but I’m sure you will guide me through them in due course, she said with a lustful smile.
I showered, then put on a pair of knee length leather boots, a purple PVC shirt of Adams and a matching Pair of PVC briefs Started to prepare dinner whilst my new cleaning lady showered and came down resplendent in boots, PVC mini skirt and t-shirt.
I explained everything that the blue cagoule man had told me. So, who killed the motor home man and where does this leave Adam?
Around 10 pm we finally received an email from Adam.

Have been accused of murder, UK police coming to get me in Hamburg. It’s not me. I left with the other two guys and went straight back home, packed and left for the airport. Really upset and frightened but my German friend is helping me through it. Wish you were here Jess. Love you. xxx

What can we do? I asked.
Tonight, nothing but tomorrow we can go to the police and see what we can do. Jess put on a brave face for her brothers’ plight. Let’s go to bed, put on a movie and drop off to sleep.
I couldn’t argue with her logic, so we did just that. The film was so exciting….we were asleep in five minutes.

The following morning, I had decided a slightly different plan. I would go to the fishing river late afternoon and see if the regular stalker guy was there. Just to see if he had seen anything that day.
Sure enough, I was spotted by him immediately I arrived wearing my yellow PVC coat and black waders.
Hi, I said to him. Do you remember the motor home incident? He nodded. How many guys left the motor home?
Three at one time, one on a motor bike and two in a car, then one in a black cagoule came back and the motor home left.
Brilliant. I said. Would you be prepared to tell the police that?
Only if you come into the bushes with me.
I had thought that I would have to pay some way along the line, so we went to the same place as before. This time he pulled his cock out of his trousers and ordered me to suck it. I complied and was impressed at its size. He grunted and groaned as I worked on it, until finally he pulled out of my mouth and sprayed his cum over my yellow PVC coat. He bent down and began to lick his cum from my coat and then started to suck me until I came in his mouth.
Satisfied, he stood upright and was about to leave when I stopped him and asked how I could get in touch with him. He reached into his jacket pocket and wrote his mobile number on a scrap of paper, then left. I need to see you again he said.
I went home to tell Jess the news.
Send Adam an email she said.

Hi Adam, you left the motor home. Darren the black jacket left with the blue jacket to the car. Darren returned to Motor home and left with owner.
Did you meet anyone else before you left for Hamburg?
Jess xxx

Went to Akio’s to check my face, then home packed, then airport. Adam replied.

Okay will be in touch tomorrow.

I telephoned the police; they came around again and I explained that my friend had told me that the motor home was driven away by the owner plus another guy named Darren and that Adam had a witness called Akio who could vouch for the timings. So maybe Darren killed the owner and set fire to the motor home. So maybe the blue jacket waited and drove back to their hotel after killing and setting fire to the motor home making their alibi sound.
They left and Jess decided I needed to be punished or pleasured. She took me upstairs to bed, let me keep my waders and yellow PVC coat on but decided to cover my face with a rubber mask with only nose and mouth holes.
I squirmed in front of her, as she fastened my wrists together with a pair of handcuffs. Jess began to play with my balls squeezing them until they hurt. Then releasing them for a while before doing the same again.
The top of my yellow PVC coat was opened, and my nipples were sharply bitten. Finally, I felt a warm mouth playing with my erection.
I crashed out and slept for an hour.
When I woke it was almost midnight. I was naked, no waders or PVC coat, just sleeping alongside a naked Jess. I enjoyed the feeling Jess and \I were getting together. And with Adam at least I felt we were getting somewhere to clear his name.
hotwilly

Re: MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 9

Post by hotwilly »

This story has plenty of twists & turns to keep the reader entertained/
Thank you
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)