My friend from Scunthorpe 2

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
thighbootman

My friend from Scunthorpe 2

Post by thighbootman »

Here is another tale written by my friend "rubbermackintosh" before her husband died.

Are Plastic Macs Just For The Bedroom?

When I was just 15 my Dad died and I was left living with my Mum, who was 33 and three younger sisters. This was okay during school term but Mum found it hard to cope with us all at home in the holidays so I was packed off to stay with my Aunt Joan.

Joan, oddly, was also a recent widow and only 28 years old. Her husband, my Uncle Pete, had been killed in car smash. So Joan was only 13 years older than me and she was looking after Alison, her 7 year old daughter. All this happened over 20 years ago.

Aunt Joan wore plastic macs when it rained – she had four or five of them in different colours and two black ones. She also had a gorgeous shiny black rubber mac and sou’wester. When it was wet Joan regularly wore one of her plastic macs when she went out and I have to admit that she looked great in any of them but specially the black ones.

One morning when I was staying at Joan’s, Joan announced that she was popping out to the shops for about an hour. Just the opportunity for a wank, I thought.

Well, I didn’t hear Joan come back less than 10 minutes after she had gone out. The bathroom door flew open and I was found red handed, so to speak, over the basin. “Just as I thought” she said. “You are up to it again. I’ve seen the stains on your Y fronts and hankies and knew you were a wanker”. I tried to quickly stuff my cock away but it was too big and stiff for that. “No you don’t” said Joan. “You can finish the job while I stand here in front of you and watch”. I was reluctant but Joan said to get on with it so I started off with deliberate strokes and felt the cum start to fill my balls. I erupted with full force, squirt after squirt, all over Joan’s plastic mac.

“You dirty little bugger” she said to me. “Now you can lick it all off until my coat is clean” she commanded, sounding cross but with a grin on her face that was nearly as wide as my cock was long.

Later that day, after Alison had gone to bed, Joan said to wait on the sofa while she went upstairs. She came back down a few moments later wearing the shiny black rubber mac and sou’wester and sat down next to me. She started to massage my cock through my trousers, making it quickly stiffen. Then she undid my flies and pulled my cock out. She slipped my trousers and Y fronts down and, saying “This one is on me”, started to give a slow hand job. Well truly it was on her. All over her again and once more she made me lick it all off. For the rest of my stay at Joan’s that holiday hand jobs from her were the order of the day.

Six months later I was again at Joan’s when my sixteenth birthday came round. “Come into my bedroom on your birthday morning” said Joan. “I’ll have a present for you”. What a present!

When I entered her room she was lying on the bed in a black mac and boots. She beckoned me over and pulled me onto the bed where she proceeded to give me my first fuck. Being the first time, it was over all too soon but Joan wasn’t satisfied. She rolled me over onto my back and climbed aboard. Straddling me, she gripped me with her boots and sat straight down on my still stiff and moist cock. She started to ride me. Slowly at first, then quicker and harder. Up and down she went until she orgasmed and my cock shot its second load right into her.

Knowing a bit about biology, I worried about getting Joan pregnant but she said that a girl needs her sex even if she is a widow and that she had stayed on the pill ever since Pete died.

So now I spent as much of my time as I could at Joan’s and eventually, having found a half-decent job near where she lived I became her permanent “lodger”.

Eight years later Alison was growing up and would soon be sixteen herself. We both used to go out sometimes on bicycles round the local countryside. Now Alison was no fair weather girl. She would go out on her bike in the rain and she had one of those bright yellow shiny pvc capes to keep her dry. Not to be disadvantaged, I got a pvc cape and leggings for myself so that I could go out with her whatever the weather. One very wet day when we had ridden rather further than usual Alison declared that she needed a rest and said “Could we sit down behind the hedge in the field for a bit?”.

We sat quite close side by side in our capes and watched the rain pouring down beating on the pvc. Slowly I became aware of Alison’s hand moving under her cape. She was frigging herself! This started to get me excited and my cock started to grow enormous. There was only one thing for it. I started to wank under my cape but of course it was pretty obvious what I was doing just as it was obvious what Alison was doing.

“Change over” said Alison. “What do you mean?” I asked. “I’ll do you if you do me” she replied. I wasn’t sure about that but she pushed me onto my back and made a grab for my cock. I felt for her and discovered that, un-noticed she had slipped her shorts and knickers off under the cape. At the first touch she shuddered and opened her legs a bit then, in one swift movement she rolled over and round so that she was sat on my chest facing my cock. Again she said “I’ll do you if you do me” and, edging herself back towards my face she bent down and took my cock into her mouth. Well, a deal is a deal so I started to lick her out.

Alison was an expert sucker. She took the whole length in and slowly bobbed up and down on it so that my cock entered her throat time and time again. The sensation was terrific. Feeling that I was near to cumming I tried to pull out but Alison would have none of it and kept going until she took the full load down her throat and as she did she orgasmed and squirted her juices over my face.

“Where did you learn to do that so brilliantly?” I asked her. “At school” she replied. “I’ve been sucking cocks for about a year now”. Shortly Alison again said “I’ll do you if you do me” and before I could reply she rose from where she had been lying alongside me, straddled me stood up and let go a great stream of hot pee right across my cape and leggings. I couldn’t let that challenge go and I always have a great need to pee after sex so I stood up, turned to face her, lifted my cape just above my cock and let go like a fire hose. Up and down her cape it gushed, splashing her on the chin and then running off in cascades.

We did our best to clean up but when we got back to the house I was certain from the smirk on her face that Joan knew what had happened and when she told me that it was her turn for the pvc treatment at bed-time and that I was to come in my pvc cape and leggings I knew for sure. “I’m not going to be outdone by my daughter” she said and shagged me like one demented. Again and again we did it that night. Alison must have heard us at it.

Two nights later Joan and I were at it again. Joan in a mac and boots and me in my cape and leggings. Joan was on top facing the door. I felt Joan give a little movement but carried on as best I could underneath her with my cock in her to the hilt and didn’t realise what was about to happen. Suddenly Alison jumped on me wearing one of Joan’s macs and promptly slid herself back over my face and facing towards Joan. Alison put her arms round Joan and Joan started to kiss her and feel her tits through the mac that she was wearing. “Well you can’t fight off two” I thought so I started to lick Alison while I was fucking Joan and eventually we all collapsed in a sweaty cum covered heap.

Then the alarm clock went off. “Midnight” said Joan. “Its Alison’s sixteenth birthday. Here’s a condom. You can give her her first fuck if she wants it” “Yes of course I want it” said Alison but I don’t need the condom as I went on the pill a month ago in hope! So, no holds barred. I knew that Alison had already lost her virginity but without a cock doing the honours so I knew that she could take it and take it she did. After a breather I was rolled over and this time Alison sat on my cock with the mac draped over me while Joan sat on my face. “Fuck” said Alison”, “Suck” said Joan. Like mother, like daughter.

Soon I could afford a car so all three of us started to go out in the country more. Alison soon said that she wanted an outdoor fuck in a mac and Joan said “If that’s to be the game, so do I” and it was settled. We took the macs boots and capes out with us in the car and whenever we found a quiet spot we had threesomes, Alison, Joan and I. The noise of all the pvc rubbing together outdoors was an added turn on. I bought a proper shiny black rubber mac, sou’wester and Aquo Boots of my own as it looked odd wearing a cycle cape with no bike and I bought proper Aquos for Joan and Alison too.

On one trip Alison said “Do you remember the first time outdoors?” “I peed on you then and I’m going to now”. “So am I” said Joan. “You do me and I’ll do you” I said. Well mother and daughter stood facing each other, pulled their macs open to the waist, embraced each other and let go two almighty torrents. It poured down their legs and over me and fair bit went down their four boots too. Then it was my turn. They stood together, facing me, belted coats pulled tight and I let rip. Up and down them I gushed and first Alison and then Joan pulled the front of their coats open so that my pee went into their boots too. What a state we were in.

“We’ll have to clean this lot up when we get home” said Joan. “How?” asked Alison. “One at a time in the shower” I said. “I’ll do you if you do me” said Alison. “Me too” said Joan. So we all ended up in the shower together and I ended up as the middle layer of a mac sandwich with first Joan getting a fucking under the spray and then Alison. Whilst I was fucking Alison I sensed Joan up to something behind me and then I felt it. She had a stiff black strap on cock which had been tucked inside her coat. She deftly put it on and suddenly the sandwich took on another dimension with Alison impaled on my cock and Joan’s strap on cock up my arse.

Well, many years have passed. I still live with Joan and we still fuck in macs indoors and out. Alison has married and divorced and comes round once a week for a joint session and we still go at it like dogs. Long ago I invested in some good quality out door rubber macs and more boots for us all, some thigh high and some just to the knee as the girls find driving in thigh highs difficult.

Joan doesn’t wear her original macs outdoors now as they just can’t be found in shops and she wants them to last. To help them last she ordered some “indoor” macs from the internet. The parcel arrived and inside were six macs and four sou’westers. Four of the macs were bright yellow “To match your old pvc cape” and two were bright red. “Why do you need to buy six at a time” I asked. “Well Alison needs macs when she’s here too” Joan said.

We unwrapped the first of the yellow macs and fucked in it last night and Alison is coming round tonight. Looks like it’s going to be cum covered macs and faces again!
Kinky-In-Scotland

Re: My friend from Scunthorpe 2

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

Great story, if only... :)
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Great story - things dreams are made of
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
luvcapes&macks

Post by luvcapes&macks »

W O W ! this brought a lump to my trousers !