MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 7

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 7

Post by shinymacintosh »

Jess and I were extremely worried. We didn’t go out to the restaurant that night but ate at home instead. We checked the computer virtually every fifteen minutes for a message from Adam.
Nothing.
By lunchtime the next day Jess decided she wanted to go back home and bring more clothes. I was more than pleased that she felt confident to move in with me.
We entered the house, in the middle of the lounge was Adams suitcase. The note we had left for him had moved and Adam had written simply, will email later. The suitcase is a present for Shiny. xxx.
I opened it and found three PVC macs, PVC shirts, belts, gags, hoods, most of the kinky things he had shown me in his wardrobe.
We are really going to have some fun with all that gear, said Jess, finally relieved that Adam was going to contact them later.
We went upstairs to check Adams bedroom. His wardrobe was empty, drawers cleared out, even the PVC sheet on his bed had disappeared.
Looks like he has left permanently. I observed.
Jess packed another suitcase full of her clothes, and we returned home.
It was just after seven at night that Adam’s email arrived. I printed it off and handed it to Jess to read.

Sorry if I have alarmed you both. Things got quite out of hand in the motor home after you had left. The guy with the shiny black cagoule began to be very rough with me. As you saw, I was blindfolded, gagged and hoping for some sexual contact from him. In fact, he started punching me. The other two stopped him, took off the gag and blindfold and I left the motor home and drove home on my motor bike. Cleaned myself up packed a suitcase for me and one for Shiny.
I withdrew five thousand pounds out of our joint account. Sorry Jess, I will pay it back to you asap. Bought an airline ticket to Hamburg and now I’m staying with a guy I met online until I sort myself out.
I don’t like to be involved with people like the black cagoule guy, too bloody dangerous.
I’ll be in touch in a few days. Don’t worry, Adam xxx

What a mess, I said. At least Adam is out of it for a while. Are you alright for money?
Yes, thanks for asking though. We have a joint trust that my parents set up years ago and the money keeps us out of trouble.
Jess gave me a kiss on the cheek. Thanks for offering though.
The telephone rang. It was an old friend of mine who we keep in touch and play with each other from time to time. You know the guy with the motor home? He parks it by the lake and if you’re lucky you get invited in.
Yes, I said. I’ve been in once.
It’s on the news now. He’s been found dead in his burnt-out motor home.
Which TV channel? I’ll check it out now. I switched on the TV. Too late. I checked on the news channels on the computer. Sure enough a motor home was found in the early hours of the morning burnt out, a body was found inside and has since been identified as local resident Norman Coldfield 56.
I explained all this to Jess. I wonder what happened to the other two.?
Another news flash appeared. The body had been stabbed to death before the motor home was set on fire. Police are now treating this as a murder inquiry.
I wonder if we should tell the police what we know?
I’ll call them now. I said. It cannot get Adam into trouble. He flew out of the country before the fire.
The police came around within minutes of my call. We explained everything as we knew it to them, including the hotel where the other two were staying.
After the police had left, I announced it was time for a stiff drink or two.
I took my suitcase up to the bedroom and tipped all its contents onto the bed.
First, I tried on the PVC macs, a dark blue, black and a brown. All fitted perfectly. Then the shirts, all long sleeved PVC, white, black and purple. The PVC bed sheet was next and Adams one-piece black PVC motor cycle suit.
I’m looking forward to you wearing some of these, said Jess picking up the black mac and trying it on. Nearly as sexy as mine, she smiled.
I couldn’t resist trying on the motor cycle suit. It fitted like a glove and showed off my bulge, especially when Jess began to polish it.
Why don’t we try this? said Jess holding up a studded black rubber double dildo mouth gag.
Jess drew the belt of the black Pvc mackintosh tight around her waist, pushed the smaller dildo into my mouth and strapped it firmly around my head. She pushed me down on the bed with the larger rubber dildo sticking upwards. Slowly she lowered herself down on it and began to push and pull crying out with passion as she reached her orgasm. She pulled herself out of the dildo and began to lick and squeeze my PVC encased bulge. I was gagging on the smaller dildo, saliva dribbling out of my mouth and on to the zipped collar of the PVC suit. I could feel myself cumming and cumming until I exploded inside my suit. Jess pulled the double dildo off my head and forcefully kissed me.
We pulled the duvet over us and slept encased in our wonderful PVC clothing.
rubbermac

Re: MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 7

Post by rubbermac »

Another great chapter.......Thanks so much
hotwilly

Re: MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 7

Post by hotwilly »

Wonderful series of stories, thanks
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)