Helen and Rob, the red pvc nurses uniform.

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
PolyVinylC

Helen and Rob, the red pvc nurses uniform.

Post by PolyVinylC »

Helen had a red pvc nurses uniform that she had bought from an Ann Summers shop a few years ago to wear at a fancy dress party.This was before she met Rob,who hadnt seen it. One wet Sunday,while Rob was at her flat,Helen thought he seemed a little "down" about something and needed cheering up.She told him to put his raincoat on,dont ask why,and wait for her while she got changed.She came back into the room wearing the red uniform and its nurses cap. His eyes took her in,a big smile on his face,and an even bigger....! She began to speak."The doctor tells me you have a problem with your member.He asked me to have a look if thats ok?" Before Rob knew what was happening,Helen undid his jeans,let them fall and then grab his stiffening cock,pulling it out to look."Well,that seems fine,but I need to do some tests." She wanked him vigorously,and the juices flowed from him."Excellent! That works ok,no problem there then!One more test sir."She pulled his cock up under the pvc skirt.As it rode up her legs,she put his still flowing cock into her. She was wet herself by now and she took him in easily.They both were in extacy as he put her against the wall to screw her. They both trembled with the thrill of it. When they were through and had composed themselves, Helen said,"Well Im not sure what the problem is!Its even cheered you up! You were trembling a lot though.Do you often get the shakes?! I will prescribe some medicine for you even though things are great.I am your medicine.Shake the bottle-me!-really well,then take a large dose at least once every day.This is a daily course for life!" Rob liked the sound of that and told her that the "medicine" was really good!
kulshan

Re: Helen and Rob, the red pvc nurses uniform.

Post by kulshan »

Sounds like a sound theraputic process and should be made manditory! Thanks for the story!
Fender

Post by Fender »

kulshan wrote:Sounds like a sound theraputic process and should be made manditory! Thanks for the story!
Absolutely agree,very good :)
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Sounds good to me
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
merv

Post by merv »

the fact that it has nothing to do with rainwear and everything to do with smut seems acceptable so fair enough
RainyDee

Post by RainyDee »

The story could be a bit longer, but other than that, great stuff! I'm sure all the hetrosexual members found it stimulating, it's a shame the gay ones feel it necessary to leave sarcastic comments.