It's not just a raincoat

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
sissy_sofi

It's not just a raincoat

Post by sissy_sofi »

There was a light dizzle this afternoon and Adam was waiting for Julie, a woman he started dating for the last month. He was wearing a classic vinyl yellow raincoat, it was his first raincoat he had a teenager too when he first realized he was excited for raincoats. Today there were rainboots and raincoats of all fabrics and styles but only latex, plastic, pvc and vinyl did it for him. Julie arrived at the cafe wearing red hunters and a matching double breasted microfibre raincoat. Microfibre he thought, damn. "Hey Adam!" Julie said happily, "Is the rain keeping you down, I thought ducks liked the rain?"
"Oh, yea, the yellow raincoat. Nice Hunters"
"Aren't these Hunters so cute. THEY are so comfortable too! Who would have thought ten years ago that rubber boots would be in style!"
"I know, eh!" He was mocking her in his mind, who makes fun of his fetish like this, especially someone he likes.
"What did you want to drink?"
"Cafe mocha with cream."
"One cafe mocha and one cafe caramel"
He thought, only if that jacket was vinyl or rubber.
"How was work?"
"Busy day, we got some new jacket styles in today. One shiny pvc trench, comes in black, red and white."
"Huh?"
"I know how your eyes drift whenever you see shiny pvc. What does it do for you anyway?"
Julie has only been direct, but Adam was getting to get uncomfortable in pants. He wanted to scream out how much it turned him on and show her.
"I just think they look nice."
"Really? They are very practical for a rainy city like Seattle. You think there is a disproportionate number of fetishist in rainy cities? There are so many raincoat styles from London and they are foggy or cloudy all the time or something like that."
He wanted to let loose but in this public place, what would Julie think? Oh, how he wanted to dominate her and dress her in a proper raincoat.
"Rainy cities, oh probably. Did you want to see a movie tonight?"
"Oh, changing the subject? I am making you feel uneasy? You are fun to torment and you only torment the ones you like."
The look in her eyes drew him closer and he laid a firm kiss on her lips.
She kissed back.
"I can't believe our first kiss was in a coffee pub. What guy does that? I was hoping for a dark alley."
There was a few things he wanted to do to Julie in a dark alley.
"I like you a lot too, Julie."
"I know."
"Want to come to my place for a movie, around 8?"
Julie knew the code, oh how she wanted to be dominated by Adam who was 6'1.
"Sure, see you tonight."
Adam went to Julie's clothing store and there was the raincoat she described and they had a hood too. He bought her size. "Hi Amanda."
"Hi Adam. How are things with you and Julie?"
"They are going well, thank you."
Adam walked home and prepared for the evening by making a tilapa mango dish.
Julie arrived looking a little wet from the rain. They ate supper and started watching the movie but that didn't get very far. They made their way to the bedroom, where the raincoat was on the bed. "Strip and put on the raincoat, now! I will return"
MMM, thought Julie, how she wanted to be controlled after a day of ordering people around at work. She put on the raincoat, she knew Adam got aroused and that excited her.
Adam returned wearing a thick and shiny black vinyl trench coat. How powerful he looked. Julie started to tremble. "What you think of the raincoat I bought you?"
"It is shiny and nice."
"Smell it and smell mine."
"yes, Adam."
Adam hit her face. "Yes, Master is how you will address me."
"Yes, Master."
"Much better. now be a good girl and smell the raincoat. Let it full your sinus. You like that?"
"yes, Master."
She was getting wetter and wetter. Adam tied her up and some rope to the bed. He rub her body in the vinyl. "Hear that sound, doesn't it turn you on?"
"Yes, Master."
"How much does it turn you on?"
"A ...mmmm." Adam place his hard cock in her mouth.
"Yes, good girls don't talk."
Julie was enjoy being dominated and starting to enjoy the vinyl a lot too. The smell, feel, the sound and how it sticked to her body. She sucked on his cock bringing him closer and closer. Adam pulled out.
"Put it in me, my raincoat God."
"You were wrong to mock raincoats. You will start wearing your raincoat rain or shine my girl."
He slide his cock into her wet and throbbing pussy and he rubbed her all over. He thrusted quickly and came within seconds.
"Raincoats really do something for you. I will wear my raincoat often my Master."
"It's not just a raincoat."
Fender

Re: It's not just a raincoat

Post by Fender »

Thank you sissi sofi.another really good story 8-)
Pvcboy2004

Re: It's not just a raincoat

Post by Pvcboy2004 »

yep its more then a raincoat