Helen and Rob.

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
PolyVinylC

Helen and Rob.

Post by PolyVinylC »

Helen loves wearing pvc raincoats and pvc clothes in general. She has a steady boyfriend who she loves very much.To Rob,part of the attraction of Helen was her wearing of pvc. He found her a very pretty girl whose looks were enhanced when she wore her long black transparent pvc mac or other shiny raincoats.Rob loved pvc himself. When he was younger,his sister wore pvc macs,and she often caught him wearing them.He begged her not to tell their parents, which she didn't,and let him wear them as it made him happy,and he felt "excited" in pvc. When he first met Helen,he was overjoyed when she turned up for a date wearing her raincoat. When he took her home at the end of the date,he went in for a coffee.While Helen was making the drink, he couldn't resist it. Rob found the raincoat hung up on its hangar. He put it on and started buttoning up. When Helen came back in the room she was surprised to see Rob in her mac.At first he thought she would be upset,but she went to him and helpedt Robbutton up."You never said you liked pvc.It looks good on you!I have a surprise for you. Keep the mac on while I get changed.The coffee can wait! " Helen came back wearing just a glass clear raincoat and panties,and a short rope. She tied the rope round Robs wrists, put some music on,then she began to dance. He watched her body shake and writhe inside the mac.Rob wanted to wank,but he couldnt get to his cock as he was hands were tied together. He shot his load as his cock stuck out through a gap between the buttons.Helen saw this and she stopped dancing."Hope you didn't make a mess on my mac" she said. I thought you would enjoy that. Now lets try again,but I'll free your hands first and lets see what happens." She bagan to move to the music again.Her body shook wildly,the mac crackling as she moved back and forth.Rob "lost it". He pushed her against the wall,opened her mac and entered her,pumping all he had into her. When it was over, Helens body still shook with excitement."I hoped you would do that.I have wanted you for a long time and I know guys can't help themselves when they see a girl dance like I just did!You don't know this,but I also like to to be given a good shake so take me and shake me!" At first Rob was reluctant,then he grabbed her and gave her a good,hard shake.He shook her violently several times.This aroused them both again and he entered her with some force.
Fender

Re: Helen and Rob.

Post by Fender »

Wow what a great story.horny horny :)this seems to be the perfect couple.please give us more such storys!!
sissy_sofi

Post by sissy_sofi »

I am feeling rather horny myself after that. hee hee
PolyVinylC

Post by PolyVinylC »

Thanks for the replies! I hope to do another story soon,but may be a while posting it. I felt horny writing it! I wanted to be Rob,watching his girl shake it before he took her,and Helen for being shook by Rob! :oops:
hotwilly

Re:I am feeling rather horny myself after that. hee hee

Post by hotwilly »

Exactly !! At work reading this & have a rather large "hard on"
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)