Jason and Kim

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
macfanuk

Jason and Kim

Post by macfanuk »

A few weeks after visiting the rainwear house when his car broke down, Jason was relaxing in a hot bath, sipping a glass of wine with scented candles giving off a sweet aroma, this was all lovingly prepared for him by his now live in girlfriend Kim. Jason was very happy, they had the same interests, about the same age and both had a steady job thanks to Kim's introduction of Jason to her boss on a company night out. Jason was now settled working in the sales department of a large corporation and his confidence was coming back. Kim wandered into the bathroom, knelt down on the floor and kissed Jason gently on the lips, she whispered to him "I love you darling". Jason loved Kim so much and he kissed her back and put his wet arms around her waist and hugged her tightly. Jason asked Kim to join him in the bath, Kim obliged and slowly and teasingly stripped off all her clothes, she lay back in the bath, her head on Jason's chest, Jason hugged her close and let his hands cup Kim's pert breasts as they both relaxed and enjoyed feeling the closeness of their wet naked bodies.

After a while Kim gently rubbed Jason's inner thighs, searching, probing for his perfectly formed cock, she found it under the water, already fully erect, she turned round in the bath and faced Jason, and kissed him passionately on the lips, she said to him "Come on baby, I know you want me, take me know in the bath". Jason entered her, it was really easy for him and was soon moving up and down rhythmically inside her, they both got really excited about having sex in the bath and soon water was splashing over the side of the bath, Jason climaxed and shouted out, "Fuck me, I love you, let's go to bed now", Kim and Jason hastily grabbed towels and dried themselves quickly, not bothering to get dressed again, they ran to the bedroom and clung together in a tight embrace as the bed was really cold on their skin.

When they had both warmed up, they kissed and cuddled and talked about their lives together. Kim asked Jason how he felt about being more adventurous in the bedroom, Jason thought and said, "What do you have in mind? Whipped cream and furry handcuffs?". Kim laughed mischievously and said "I was thinking more like some kinky outfits to wear in bed". Jason felt his face go red, he did not want to admit to Kim that he now had a small collection of plastic outfits for them to wear, he was worried that it might put her off him for good. Jason tried to divert her attention away from such thoughts and said, "OK, we will go and have a look in Anne Summers shop for a French maids outfit for you to wear". Kim replied "Nice thought Jason, but I don't think that is sexy enough for me, I much prefer the feeling of plastic against my skin". Jason knew at that point that she knew about the holdall under the stairs with the garments in it, and he knew he had to recount the story about how they got into his possession. Kim listened intently to Jason's forced confession, she was completely fine with the situation, and about his liking for plastic outfits too, so Kim said to Jason, "Come on honey, lets see what you have got". Jason got up, went down stairs and retrieved the holdall from its hiding place, he came back up, laid all the garments carefully on top of the bed and said to Kim, "OK then Kim, what would you like to wear?

Kim looked at the display of plastic outfits on the bed and said "I think I will start with the pants first", she slipped them on and felt a pleasurable shudder running down her spine. Jason opted for the shorts and t-shirt, he felt really excited when he put them on. Next Kim grabbed the hood and put it on, it framed her face beautifully, soon the plastic hood moved in and out in time with her steady breathing. Jason put on the gas mask and Kim looked stunning when she wore the yellow fishermens outfit and sou'wester. Jason heaved himself into the heavy pvc hazmat suit, zipped it up and laid on the bed next to Kim. Cuddling and exploring each others plastic coated bodies, their mutual excitement soon reached its peak, Jason desperately wanted to make love to Kim again and he knew Kim wanted him too. Kim eased down her yellow plastic trousers and clear see through panties and asked Jason to probe her vagina with the rubber gloves attached to his hazmat suit, Jason did this expertly and heard Kim moan with pleasure, her pvc hood expanded and contracted at a much faster rate now as Kim got more and more excited by Jason's probing and rubbing of her pussy.

Kim asked Jason to look under the bed, she had secretly bought a long length of bondage rope from a fetish shop on the internet and it had arrived a couple of days earlier when Jason was at work, she begged Jason to tie her up in tight inescapable bondage, while still dressed in her plastic outfits. Jason was willing to please Kim and would do anything for her, he found it quite difficult with his bulky suit on, with the attached rubber gloves and sturdy boots, but he knew exactly how to tie her up and please her at the same time, after a few minutes Jason finished tying the long rope, paying particular attention to her shapely legs, breasts and arms. To make sure she was immobilized Jason put her hands above her head and wound the rope around the bars of the headboard of the bed, pulled it tight and knotted it in a way that could not be undone easily. Jason then climbed out of his suit and took off the gas mask, he bent down low and licked Kim's sopping wet cunt, it tasted good and Kim once again moaned with pleasure. Jason removed the sou'wester and plastic hood from Kim and they kissed passionately, now free from the plastic enclosures on their heads.

Kim and Jason's sex life had improved dramatically since the discovery of the plastic garments in the holdall, they both loved the feeling of the outfits against their skin and wanted to experiment more with different positions, toys and locations, both inside and out, their relationship blossomed and they were married the following year. Kim fell pregnant with twins and nine months later their family was complete. Jason and Kim still have so much fun in the bedroom and have set aside a room in their house for dressing up and having sex, they have even talked about asking other fun loving couples to join them for sex games.
Fender

Re: Jason and Kim

Post by Fender »

The start and the middle are very electric but the end ist not really made for me with that sex games.but complete its another really good written story. ;) thank you and keep on writing m8