PVC Adventures with M Part 8

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Shinytrench1

PVC Adventures with M Part 8

Post by Shinytrench1 »

After many PVC liaisons with M, we were always looking for new ways to expand our adventures. I realised after a while that something I had never acknowledged as a fantasy was a love of women in wellies - something I casually mentioned to M on one occasion.

Nothing more was said about it but then, some weeks later, when we due to meet up, M suggested a walk in the countryside. It was a nice late Autumn day - bright and dry but a bit chilly. We met at the station and M picked me up in the carpark and drove us to a well-known beauty spot a few miles away.

When I got in the car, I realised that M was resplendent in her classic dark blue shiny mac but also a very nice pair of black and white polka dot patent wellingtons up virtually to the knee with a stylish buckle at the top. As she drove, her mac slipped open revealing fishnets emerging from the top of her boots and disappearing under her raincoat.

We arrived at the beauty spot, and set off walking. M's mac was making a very sexy swishing noise and her wellies made a crunching noise in the autumn leaves. I was wearing a leather jacket, leather gloves (which M had a thing about) and my own dark green designer wellies.

We walked for fifteen minutes or so and we were both clearly getting increasingly turned on by the thought of being outdoors wearing sexy clothes knowing what was likely to follow. Then M suddenly stopped, touched my hand and guided me off the footpath.

'See that wooded area over there' she said. 'It's very secluded.

We quickened our pace and, even though there were still people in our view , M pushed me against a tree, thrust her tongue into my mouth, grabbed my hardening cock, released it and, slipping to her knees, engulfed my organ hungrily in her mouth..... Tbc
pvcluver

Re: PVC Adventures with M Part 8

Post by pvcluver »

please continue!
Shinytrench1

Post by Shinytrench1 »

Sorry - not to have finished this sooner!

Here goes -

M worked on my hardness, increasingly oblivious of the fact we were in public and that we could hear people not that far away. I knew my journey was going to have to end soon so I acted decisively, pushed M gently off my cock, turned her round to a kneeling position and manoeuvred behind her.

As I lifted the back flaps of her mac and positioned myself to enter, I could hear voices getting closer but we both knew we were on a train that couldn’t stop. M moaned as I went in, and squealed quietly as one hand squeezed her nipple through her mac and we moved together in unison as my cock thrust in and out of her tight damp pussy and within minutes she shuddered to a satisfying climax.

But to my consternation she suddenly withdrew me just as my payload was poised for delivery. I assumed she was worried about people nearby and oblivious of my obvious needs ! But no she had other ideas.

‘Spill it on my wellies’ she commanded ‘NOW’

I scrambled into position and within seconds did as demanded offloading hot sticky cum on her sexy wellies.

‘ I’m cuming on your wellies, you kinky slut’

‘I’m cuming on your boots - and here’s some for your slutty pvc coat as well’

With that I shot a final offering right down the back of her mac as we both lay quietly fully satisfied after our first outdoor pvc fuck.
thighbootman

Post by thighbootman »

When did you lie down and how did you spirt down her back unless she was lying on her face?
Shinytrench1

Post by Shinytrench1 »

Very straightforward- I was kneeling over her. I came on her boots and then came on her mac!!