Stutterheim (Stockhol, Mosebacke and Ture) for sale

Do you have rainwear you want to sell or perhaps an eBay auction we should know about? Feel free to advertise it here.
Justasrain

Stutterheim (Stockhol, Mosebacke and Ture) for sale

Post by Justasrain »

My wife and I have created a nice collection of Stutterheim raincoats (too many actually) and we are about to resell some of them. Mainly Stockholm, Mosebacke and Ture models and unworn with tags. If anyone is interested, please send me a P.M. stating what you may be interested in (with sizes and colours if any preference), I will let you know if I have. We have not totally decided yet which ones we want to keep, and the ones we will be selling (too difficult :| ), so knowing that someone is looking for a specific model will help in the decision process hopefully...
raincoatboy

Re: Stutterheim (Stockhol, Mosebacke and Ture) for sale

Post by raincoatboy »

Got any unlined shiny ones?
Justasrain

Re: Stutterheim (Stockhol, Mosebacke and Ture) for sale

Post by Justasrain »

Hi,

We have them in dark green and in navy blue. Size is resp. XS and XXS, both matching a conventional S size as Stutterheim fits large (my wife has size S). We also have a frost version (clear), same size. They are all unworn with tags still hanging.

Sometimes I do not understand why people keep sticking to the glossy versions. The silky versions from Stutterheim are lovely, very smooth /soft and feel as rubber. I fell in love with the fabric and can't keep off it. So if you may be interested in some silky version, I have larger sizes, as we bought those for myself and also I have too many of them