www.rainwear.store

Do you have rainwear you want to sell or perhaps an eBay auction we should know about? Feel free to advertise it here.
kari1888

www.rainwear.store

Post by kari1888 »

Greetings!

There is now a new rainwear store opened: https://www.rainwear.store. Over there you will find most of the AJ Group gear including the custom made coveralls and drainage suits made with shiny Opalo fabric. Currently there are all sorts of cool colours available: black, white, yellow, green, fluo-blue, fluo-yellow, lime, navy blue and red :)

I've been running a Finnish site before for two years and been rather happy how things have worked out with the Polish manufacturer. The production times are rather long (about 1,5 months), but I'm planning on stocking the most favourite suits. Proper stock might take some time to accumulate though.

Postage fees are 25 euros for Estonia, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania and Sweden and 30 euros for Austria, Belgium, Czech, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland and Slovakia. To other countries it will be based on weight and could be rather expensive (~50 euros). For December I was promised all Europe to be in that 25 to 30 euros range, but still waiting. Maybe December 31st :D

For you customers, ordering from me is safe since you can pay with PayPal and with that you get the PayPal buyer protection. I'm also offering free returns inside the EU.

I'm also in talks for unlined gear and some special coloured/childish gear. I'll keep you informed! Let's see how things work out :)

I'm happy to any answer any questions you may have. I prefer being contacted via email at mikko@rainwear.store, but I do check this site also from time to time.

Merry Christmas from Finland,
Mikko