Loads of pvc rainsuits for sale

Do you have rainwear you want to sell or perhaps an eBay auction we should know about? Feel free to advertise it here.
Pvcpower

Loads of pvc rainsuits for sale

Post by Pvcpower »

Due to an upcoming move, I have to say farewell to most of my fetish rainwear Collection. My interest are the old Helly Hansen pvc sailing gear and the heavy duty industrial fishing wear. I've got more than 100 sets in different colors and sizes. As some of these items have been used for fetish pleasure and sexual activities (some have got holes in them) I do not want to put them on EBay.

If you are looking for some items (and are in Europe) Just drop me a line!
Kinky-In-Scotland

Re: Loads of pvc rainsuits for sale

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

There's no need to worry about putting stuff like that on ebay, I've done it loads of times, just add 'for fetish fun' to the titles, or even set up a separate ebay account just for selling your rainwear, that would be the easiest way to get the most money for it, and people buying get to see exactly what they're buying! It sounds like you have some gear I would be interested in!!

Here's an example listing I put up today... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262895885400? ... 1555.l2649
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
TStorm56

Re: Loads of pvc rainsuits for sale

Post by TStorm56 »

Can you send me pictures of some of the old HH gear + fishing rainsuits you have that are yellow? Looking for sizes medium/large.

Live in the USA.