HKM Rain jacket

Do you have rainwear you want to sell or perhaps an eBay auction we should know about? Feel free to advertise it here.
merv

HKM Rain jacket

Post by merv »

just spotted these at a pretty decent price, only thing to bear in mind is the sizes run abit small but an ideal spring/summer jacket
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HKM-Rain-Mac- ... RR0eicU9Qw
merv

Re: HKM Rain jacket

Post by merv »

yes I have one, they are quite decent and well worth buying at that price, and yes sounds like we have similar likes, but then they are the kind of things that you can wear out on a damp day and not look out of place
PVC Raincoat

Post by PVC Raincoat »

Hi Merv, I have been looking at these for a while, what are they like texture wise? Smooth or textured on the inside or outside?
merv

Post by merv »

PVC Raincoat wrote: March 13th, 2017, 4:20 pm Hi Merv, I have been looking at these for a while, what are they like texture wise? Smooth or textured on the inside or outside?
smooth inside and out, quite a decent thickness, not those horrible flimsy things which will rip after one wear. for that money I would say they are well worth buying, I would add I have no financial interest in that company just felt it was worth flagging up
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

I can agree with Merv here. They are thick and actually crackly and stiff, or at least mine were when I got 'em a couple years ago. They also run quite small..must be in women's size measurements. But if you like a little noisy, smooth robust rain coat or jacket you can't go wrong with these