rare pvc raincoat on ebay

Do you have rainwear you want to sell or perhaps an eBay auction we should know about? Feel free to advertise it here.
merv

Re: rare pvc raincoat on ebay

Post by merv »

Am Iwrong in thinking it looks hideous? What do others think as its all about opinions and personal taste after all and I fully accept I may be wrong here
gazeebo

Post by gazeebo »

I'm pretty much of the same opinion as yourself Merv. It looks like it was made from one of those pvc tablecloths. It also looks quite uncomfortable to wear, either on its own or over the top of some other stuff...although it may well float other folks boats.
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

I have to agree with gazeebo, it looks like it's made from am old table cloth, it's not for me thanks!
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
cagoulion

Post by cagoulion »

I'm always a bit suprised by people on ebay who insist something is "rare" without knowing definitively that it is. It doesn't look particularly old or unusual or of an obvious brand that is collectable. Not that it isn't nice enough but it reminds me of those people who put modern Peter Storms on with price tags claiming that they are "rare" or "vintage" when they are neither!
rainwearinme

Post by rainwearinme »

Well I like it , if only it would fit me , be nice as a shirt......