items on ebay

Do you have rainwear you want to sell or perhaps an eBay auction we should know about? Feel free to advertise it here.
merv

items on ebay

Post by merv »

Hi everybody. Have jut listed 3 raincoats on ebay, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152022397733? ... 1555.l2649 and follow other items to see them all.

Hopefully priced competitively to sell.
PVC Raincoat

Re: items on ebay

Post by PVC Raincoat »

You have the first one listed under:

Listed in category: Home, Furniture & DIY, Cookware, Dining & Bar, Kitchen Textiles, Aprons

no one will find them
PVC Raincoat

Post by PVC Raincoat »

Merv, GBP36+ for international postage, I have had larger items than that mailed for GBP10, can you do any better?
merv

Post by merv »

PVC Raincoat wrote:Merv, GBP36+ for international postage, I have had larger items than that mailed for GBP10, can you do any better?
International postage is out of my hands. I am happy to despatch to the international centre and let them do what they wish. I don't want to get involved in sending things overseas myself. i have had too much hassle in the past and ended up out of pocket so its not worth the bother. Sorry.
merv

Post by merv »

PVC Raincoat wrote:You have the first one listed under:

Listed in category: Home, Furniture & DIY, Cookware, Dining & Bar, Kitchen Textiles, Aprons

no one will find them
How very bzarre. Ebay seemed to have decided to put it there. I will have to try anc change it. Thanks