Some Crazy ebay items

Do you have rainwear you want to sell or perhaps an eBay auction we should know about? Feel free to advertise it here.
mason

Re: Some Crazy ebay items

Post by mason »

I bought an exactly similar yellow jelly for $18 a few weeks ago, and a green one elsewhere for $15. The guy selling this is a greedy little sot; I'm sorry but that's how I'm calling it. $200 for a yellow jelly jacket? It's not even in mint condition too! Come on!!

The other coats are (mostly) fairly priced for what they are but the last item is a joke.
merv

Post by merv »

think that my concern with buying the so-called designer items at the high prices is thta they are genuine and not fakes, ebay is so full of fake items its not a risk I would take spending that kind of money (not that i could afford to anyway). as for the 200 for the jelly jacket, lets hope he keeps it for a long long time
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

PHEW, I thought you'd found the items I've got listed :)
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

For those interested in total enclosure one piece suits, I noticed a few listings on ebay for these yesterday,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191675153467? ... EBIDX%3AIT

Having had one in the past, I can confirm they are made from a very thick, unlined and squeaky PVC, being as thick as they are they're a bit on the stiff side for my liking but if restriction is your thing, it's worth thinking about :)
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!