Oilskins, Waders & Boots on Ebay

Do you have rainwear you want to sell or perhaps an eBay auction we should know about? Feel free to advertise it here.
RainyDee

Oilskins, Waders & Boots on Ebay

Post by RainyDee »

Having a serious clear out this time, I've got so much gear hidden away in the loft that I never get the chance to wear that I've decided to get rid of most of it, there's no point in keeping it just to gather dust! So far I've listed waders, wellies and heavy duty commercial pvc oilskins, there is still a lot more to come, so keep checking my for sale page:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/dundeedavie69/m. ... ksid=p4340
plastic-london

Re: Oilskins, Waders & Boots on Ebay

Post by plastic-london »

You've got some nice gear there.
Best job? Saturday job at motorcycle shop - I was 13. I liked it when it rained and guys came in in their waterproof gear.
Goal? To meet a gay man who likes rainwear and doesn't think it's strange to tog up in my best waterproofs to go to 'bed' :-)
RainyDee

Post by RainyDee »

Thanks! Hopefully it will be nice gear elsewhere by the end of the week and I can get some more stuff listed, I've only stopped listing stuff just now as I don't have enough money to cover all the postage costs for everything I have to sell at once.
PVC Raincoat

Post by PVC Raincoat »

Nice gear, just a pity you won't mail to us that live overseas.
pvcmac

Post by pvcmac »

hi
i must have missed your auctions. i am looking for a vintage sailing oilskin with laces at the neck, the smock type from the 60s/70s.
i dont know if you still have any and if they are still for sale.
regards
dave.
RainyDee

Post by RainyDee »

Hi Dave,

Sorry ot hear you missed my auctions, they have been finished for a few weeks now. Amongst the items I had for sale was a genuine set of 1960's yellow oilskins just like the ones you're looking for, our moderator Paul is now the proud owner of them. After a quick look on ebay, I have found another set that are much like the ones I traded with Paul, you can find them here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Oilskin-sailing-/ ... 230a19a8ae
pvcmac

Post by pvcmac »

hi
what a shame that i missed the oilskin that you had, i have searched everywhere for one of the old type for ages.
i saw the ones on ebay but they are not the type that i like, thanks for letting me know though it was very good of you.
maybe i will find one sometime who knows.
thanks again
regards
dave.