Military PVC Decontamination Suits

Do you have rainwear you want to sell or perhaps an eBay auction we should know about? Feel free to advertise it here.
RainyDee

Military PVC Decontamination Suits

Post by RainyDee »

Don't miss out on these! I noticed a seller on ebay is selling those fantastic military thick, smooth, semi transparent PVC decontamination suits, the listing says coverall but I'm sure they are a 2 piece suit, ankles, waist, cuffs are all elasticated like a sauna suit, and the hood also has an elasticated opening thats meant to fit round a gas mask. These suits have the most stimulating PVC aroma that just lasts and lasts!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRITISH-MILIT ... _980wt_884
staggy

Re: Military PVC Decontamination Suits

Post by staggy »

None left! I just bought the 3 availble
RainyDee

Post by RainyDee »

LOL!! there were only 4 available to begin with, I bought the first one before mentioning them on here!!
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

Yep, these are great and I've picked up a couple along the way..to slow to get these. You think back to when these were part of "required army decontaminatiion attire" and wonder how many men and women were equally fascinated by this garment, then required to don it!
kinkydenn

Post by kinkydenn »

I used to have to wear them when I was in the RN, and loved every minute!!! Have acquired quite a few over the years, both one piece and the two piece ones.
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

Seems to me the mfr. of these was an outfit called SA & S company. With the current "demand" wonder if they would go back into manufacturing these. Never seen the one piece models..any chance of a picture?