Nylon cagoule section

Ideas for new sub forums or any other suggestions on how we can improve and this forum.
annabell-cagoule

Re: Nylon cagoule section

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Love that cagoule above!
Nylon cagoules are my fav type of rainwear and the focus of my fetish.
Lets get swishy!
Lisa TKO

Post by Lisa TKO »

Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Very nice love all
annabell-cagoule

Ooo love that cagoule! My fav are ones with a shiny coating x
Lets get swishy!
Gerlid

Post by Gerlid »

YKK wrote: December 9th, 2017, 12:08 am
Ray wrote: November 13th, 2017, 5:30 pm WHY???
I can understand why you would question creating a new section just for Nylon Cagoules.
Because there only seems to be about 5 people in this entire board that love the old style Nylon Cagoules.
I think I would be correct in saying most people here are into PVC and Rubber Macs which is fine of course.

I love the 80's Nylon Cagoules but if any sysadmin would prefer I didn't post about my adoration for such items
please clarify. Should we keep our posts to the Off Topic Section?
Example below of a screechy, noisy 100% Nylon Cagoule below:
^FANTASTIC^, at least Cagoule78 would perhaps agree with me?
So lovely nylon raingear
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

I loved the old Peter Storm nylon cagoules, the ones with the front zip pockets, hood and also the matching nylon overtrousers. I remember in the early noughties I would meet regularly with a guy form Cardiff who was into them. I would visit him in his hotel near Victoria, London and we would strip off and have fun in just our cagoules and overtrousers. I would often go out shopping in my cagoules, nylon trousers and nothing on underndeath!
annabell-cagoule

Sounds fun!
Lets get swishy!
Gerlid

Post by Gerlid »

annabell-cagoule wrote: May 12th, 2019, 8:13 pm Love that cagoule above!
Nylon cagoules are my fav type of rainwear and the focus of my fetish.
Looks like we both love this kind of thin nylon jackets. Have had the same Adidas jacket as the picture shows, but red and white and pants to. They had a coating inside and was pretty waterproof. Today a have a couple of jackets and pants but from more unknown brands. Stil very nice and swichy but not so waterproof.
Should love to have a jacket as the one on the picture again but they are hard to find.
A section for nylon raingear should be nice.
annabell-cagoule

Hi Gerlid

Yes those adidas ones had a really nice shiny coating on the inside! I had a multicolour block one that i sold a few years ago when thinning out my collection, yellow, black, purple and blue geometric colour blocks.
Lets get swishy!
Gerlid

Post by Gerlid »

annabell-cagoule wrote: December 1st, 2023, 6:53 am Hi Gerlid

Yes those adidas ones had a really nice shiny coating on the inside! I had a multicolour block one that i sold a few years ago when thinning out my collection, yellow, black, purple and blue geometric colour blocks.
Hi Annabell
Hope to find an Adidas set again with jacket and pants. They where so lovely to wear and a little bit thicker than the ones I have today and they where almost waterproof. Found one a couple of years ago on a internet buy/sell sight, but it was to small for me. The seller didn’t tell me it was a ladies size, yes I asked but he played a false game.
Loved the Adidas, it was a raingear I could take a walk in with nothing under.
The thin nylon raingear I have today is much thinner and when wet, you can see that there is nothing under, so I don’t go out in public in them. But they are made of nice and swichy nylon 😊
My wife is away for a couple of days, so now I’m going to take a shower in my nylon raingear.
Think I will put them both on. O what a feeling with double jackets and double pants on in the shower. Love the sound of water spraying on the nylon and feeling the water slowly penetrate the nylon. Love to use the massage function on the shower head, it tickle so exciting when the pulsating water hits the nylon and it really tickle my body. Should love to do this with my wife, but she don’t share my fetish. But I guess a woman should be as tickled as myself from water spraying on a nylon raingear.
Have you tried nylon raingear in the shower and if, did you like it?